19 N. Centre Street, Pottsville, PA 17901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Juliette Bridals by Ivana

Voted 2014 Bridal Store of Year by the readers of the Pottsville Republican.

Juliette Bridals by Ivana is a full service bridal store with over 60 years of experience. Our expert staff will help you pick the absolute perfect dress for your special day. In addition to a wide variety of wedding gowns for all budgets we carry the latest bridesmaids, mother of the bride, prom, flower girls, and first holy communion dresses.

We just renovated our tuxedo rental department, which now offers complimentary beer, soda, snacks, and TV while we fit you for your tuxedo. Now you don't have to miss the big game while you're being fitted!

Last year we added yet another service in our Photo Booth, and this year we're super excited to offer a "Save the Date" video service, which both add a special touch to your big day.

Looking forward to seeing all of our brides to be.

Follow Juliette Bridals by Ivana on

Photos 5 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

21 Reviews for Juliette Bridals by Ivana

• User2957962

We went there without an appointment and got help right away!! Amazing. Chose a gorgeous dress!!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Elexa · Married on 06/30/2018

Where do I start with Juliette’s! I must have tried every dress on in that shop, and they were helpful and pleasant the entire time! I ended up getting my wedding dress, veil, bridesmaid dresses, and groomsman tuxes all there! I had a lot of people in my wedding party who lived out of town, and they worked up until literally the day before to make sure everyone looked amazing for my big day! They truly took the stress off of me and handled the entire process flawlessly. They even popped a few bottles of champagne for us during our many visits! We could not be more please with our experience!

Sent on 07/13/2018

lauren · Married on 08/20/2016

Juliette Bridals was absolutely amazing to work with! Having been in weddings before my own, it was always amazing to me how uncomfortable some workers would make you feel at other bridal shops. Not here! Everyone was so friendly and made you feel special! Polly was my consultant the first time I went and she made the whole process so much fun! I never felt like I was bothering her or wasting her time. She was always so patient and encouraged me to take my time. She even switched shifts to make sure she was there for my second appointment. When I found my dress, I was looking to have a little bling added. Polly brought John out, who immediately knew what the dress needed. He picked out the perfect belt and that’s when I said Yes! They also accommodated my eight bridesmaids with finding dresses, which were stunning as well! I can’t thank Polly, John and the rest of Juliette Bridals staff enough for giving us such a great experience! We also rented our Photobooth from them, in which Alfredo was fantastic as well! Extremely pleased with Juliette Bridals! Love them!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Award

Juliette Bridals by Ivana FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Veils
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Backdrop(s)
    CD/DVD of Images
    Enclosed Booth
    Prints
    Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Backdrop(s)