1005 Sophomore Ct, Durham, NC 27713 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

Other couples have also viewed

• Bowerbird Flowers and Apothecary
  • Victoria Park Florist
  • Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design
  • Gingerbread House Florist

Photos 1 Photos
Real Weddings 5 Photos

4 Reviews for Julie Terry Florals

Karen · Married on 06/24/2018

Julie was simply amazing! I randomly found her through craigslist as I was looking for more affordable options for our flowers. I looked through her website and reach out to her. She got back to me quickly with a questionnaire and put together a quote for me. She was such a pleasure to work with- responsive, kind, flexible, and patient with my many questions and requests. I tend to be a little indecisive so she helped steer me in the right direction. On the day of the wedding, Julie got there to setup early with an assistant. Everything was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! She exceeded all my expectations and everything looked so elegant and just beautiful! I would 1000x recommend her!!

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 06/08/2018

What an awesome find for my wedding day! Julie was so easy to work with and has some of the best prices I have seen. I wasn't super picky about types of flowers, so after going over a Pinterest board she created for me based on a survey I filled out, I told her my likes and dislikes and she took over from there. Since I wasn't picky, she was able to find flowers that were at a lower cost, but there were options to get more specific for brides who want that. She delivered absolutely stunning bouquets and bouts, and even sent me her extra flowers at my request since I was doing my own table arrangements.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Anna · Married on 05/27/2018

Julie did an absolutely phenomenal job with our wedding florals! She was very responsive, professional, and kind. She worked extremely hard to make sure that we were able to get the experience we wanted within our budget. I would recommend Julie to anyone who wants a fantastic experience!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

2 Real Weddings

• 1005 Sophomore Ct Durham, 27713 See on map
    9194558254 (Phone number)
    Location of (Julie Terry Florals)