Rock Hill, SC 29732 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About Julia Laible Photography

A wedding photographer based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Julia Laible has traveled worldwide capturing stunning portraits of love and emotion. With a passion for life, love and travel, Julia has taken photography to a new level - one which displays not only a visual narrative of a couple's special moments, but also incorporating a seamless connection to their inner dreams.

Follow Julia Laible Photography on

Julia Laible Photography 5
Julia Laible Photography 6
Julia Laible Photography 7

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

Julia is AWESOME. My husband and I met with a bunch of photographers and none seemed quite right until we met Julia. She was so organized and exact with what we should look for, our ceremony time, lighting, outfits for engagement pictures, etc. We both hate taking pictures so it was amazing that she made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Not to mention, the pictures she took are STUNNING! We have received so many compliments on the pictures she took for both our engagement session and wedding. I can't say enough good things about her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Julia Laible Photography 15
    Julia Laible Photography 16
    Julia Laible Photography 17

Kristen · Married on 04/07/2018

Julia came highly recommended to me through a friend in the wedding industry. When I first spoke with Julia, she suggested that I ask all photographers I was interviewing to share a full wedding album (rather than just relying on select photos on each website) so I could really get a sense of each photographers creative style. Best advice ever as this really helped me determine who I felt would capture my big day perfectly...and that was Julia. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Julia throughout my year long engagement. She is organized, thorough, professional and personable. I needed someone who could wrangle the bridal party and family and take charge so that our timeline for the day remained in tact and Julia executed this seamlessly. I think what I appreciate most about working with Julia is that she came to me with a suggestion and asked me to trust her recommendation (she's the professional after all!) The lighting where I wanted to do my first look wasn't ideal (too dark) and Julia offered a better alternative. I am so glad I trusted her and moved the first look location because what she captured brought me to tears and is stunning! She captured the best day of my life so perfectly.

Sent on 04/20/2018

ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

Julia and her assistant were amazing! Julia was so helpful with everything. I didn't have a wedding planner and she helped with vendors and timelines. I also wanted to take my engagement pictures earlier and she was happy to do so! She is worth every penny and would recommend her to EVERYONE!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Award

Julia Laible Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files, Matted Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Rock Hill, 29732 See on map