Julia Hitz Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Most Popular Price

The heart behind Julia Hitz Photography capturing authetic moments for authentic people! My greatest desire is for each and every couple to walk away feeling seen and known by me & to have images that truly capture their hearts & story. My priority is making each & every couple feel comfortable & at ease infront of the lens & to create a fun, natural atmosphere for them to do so! I am located in the DFW area, but I am always down for some adventure. I would describe my style to be earthy, warm, and moody & would say that I tend to sway towards non-traditional photography. Capturing moments for couples has become my greatest passion & I look forward to making some memories with you!!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

Engagement Shoot
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Marissa Married on 02/02/2022

Absolutely perfect

We had a small courthouse wedding but Julia was wonderful and made our day so special it was more than we could have expected since we were doing something so small. She walked around our small town with us in 30 degree weather wind blowing like crazy we were all freezing but she stuck it out and gave us some photos that were absolutely beautiful
    Megan Y. Married on 01/10/2022

Hands down the best photographer on the planet

I don't know about you brides, but I've always been nervous about loving how I look in my engagement/wedding photos. When we had Julia shoot our engagement photos and I LOVED how confident I felt (and looked!) I knew we had to book her for our wedding too. Julia is not only creative and confident, she is incredibly encouraging and helpful. She made us feel like models behind the camera and scouted out so many great spots for us at our venue and the surrounding area. She is incredibly easy to work with, responds quickly to our messages, and we trusted her eye. She's incredibly talented! I'd recommend her anytime, anywhere, for anyone.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ariel & Brandon
    37 photos · 05/30/2021

Red Oak, Texas Red Oak, TX, 75154
Location of (Julia Hitz Photography)
Dallas Dallas, TX, 75202

Julia Hitz Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Julia Hitz Photography include in the starting price?

Julia Hitz Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Julia Hitz Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Julia Hitz Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Julia Hitz Photography offer?

Julia Hitz Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Vintage

What photography services does Julia Hitz Photography offer?

Julia Hitz Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Julia Hitz Photography offer for wedding events?

Julia Hitz Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Julia Hitz Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Julia Hitz Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding