Julia Hitz Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Sadee Married on 04/23/2022

She’s so genuine + professional

Julia is full of life, and made our day so special! She was on time, prepared, and very professional! She was SO easy to work with. And made myself and my husband feel VERY comfortable behind the camera. I have worked with a handful of photographers, some who make you feel awkward when telling you how to pose. But she was the opposite, and one that made me feel so comfortable. Her pricing is very affordable, and she even traveled for our day! I was hoping to get more than just portraits, I wanted pictures that looked like art work, and she has such a natural eye for it! Through the entire process, Julia was so much fun, and I will definitely be using her again!
    Marissa Married on 02/02/2022

Absolutely perfect

We had a small courthouse wedding but Julia was wonderful and made our day so special it was more than we could have expected since we were doing something so small. She walked around our small town with us in 30 degree weather wind blowing like crazy we were all freezing but she stuck it out and gave us some photos that were absolutely beautiful
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Megan Y. Married on 01/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hands down the best photographer on the planet

I don't know about you brides, but I've always been nervous about loving how I look in my engagement/wedding photos. When we had Julia shoot our engagement photos and I LOVED how confident I felt (and looked!) I knew we had to book her for our wedding too. Julia is not only creative and confident, she is incredibly encouraging and helpful. She made us feel like models behind the camera and scouted out so many great spots for us at our venue and the surrounding area. She is incredibly easy to work with, responds quickly to our messages, and we trusted her eye. She's incredibly talented! I'd recommend her anytime, anywhere, for anyone.
  • Emily
    Emily K. Married on 12/07/2021

raw, tender photography!

Julia helped us capture our most precious moments in such a raw, tender way. She was extremely flexible and highly knowledgeable about getting beautiful content. She takes her work seriously and gives you more than you could ask for or imagine. Truly thankful we chose her to capture our big day!
    Karoline R. Married on 11/27/2021

Julia is amazing!

We’ve been trying to find our go to photographer to document important parts of our lives! Julia did a family session and branding session for my business. She was so kind, patient and immediately got the vision!! I highly recommend her! We will absolutely be using her in the future!!
    Jasmine Married on 11/19/2021

Amazing to work with!!!

Julia made us feel really comfortable. I was speechless when seeing our pictures and made it completely worth the wait. Julia is really talented and loved working with her! Would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Samantha C. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Julia hitz photography is absolutely perfection

Julia is ABSOLUTELY amazing. Her eye for angles and the perfect shot is incredible. She has such a calming vibe that makes everyone feel comfortable and she created such a positive atmosphere throughout the entire wedding photography session. I would and will be recommending her to anyone that is in need of a wedding photographer. The end product of photos is absolutely breath taking and she is a wonderful person to work with. You can feel confident choosing to work with Julia. You will not regret it!
    Ashley R. Married on 11/11/2021

Effortless!

Julia was absolutely a joy to work with! She answered my questions quickly, was super flexible with date / times / different locations for pictures, and ALWAYS delivered stunning pictures. She captured such joy in all of my big moments this past year. From engagement pictures, to bridals, to my wedding. She did everything with such ease and creativity. I would recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful pictures to treasure for years and years to come!
  • Abi
    Abi Married on 10/22/2021

In LOVE with our photos!

Julia was our proposal/engagement photographer and did a fantastic job!! From the beginning she was super responsive and friendly (I thought it was just a couples photoshoot), and even helped me decide on the dress I would wear for the shoot when I asked for advice (and hyped me up about it :))! She was also super flexible - of course there was the secret coordination between her and my fiance, and then during the photoshoot they had to change plans last minute because someone else was in the planned proposal spot - I had no idea! We would whole-heartedly recommend Julia to anyone, especially if you love tender, warm, artsy vibes in your photos, and want a supportive, easy-going, fun person behind the camera to hype you up! She's the best!! :)
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Julia is punctual and truly professional.

My husband and I are very nervous in front of cameras. Julia has a way of making you feel so at ease and getting the most natural looking shots that captured our love. Book her!!!
  • Madison
    Madison M. Married on 09/26/2021

Engagement Photos

WOW! Not only is Julia the most kind human being, but she has the sweetest soul! She made out engagement shoot so much fun and so peaceful! She has amazing ideas and a great eye! All of our photos were in the perfect locations! She is so talented and really knows what she is doing. I would 10/10 recommend her to anyone who is looking for professionalism, talent, and all together a good time!!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn H. Married on 09/09/2021

Julia is the best!!!!!!

I have never liked taking pictures. But Julia made my engagement session so enjoyable. I felt so comfortable and confident and my pictures turned out AMAZING! I felt at ease and me and my fiancé ended up having the best time. She’s really amazing, pictures also came back so fast. HIRE HER!!!!
  • Ariel
    Ariel L. Married on 05/30/2021

WOW- Book her now!!!!!

Julia really showed the love of our day in every single detail- not just of the two of us but our family’s emotions as well. Her editing and passion for her work shines through in every single photo. We also worked with her the whole day and with her second shooter- both girls were absolute angels and we would not have had it any other way. Best day and best decision hiring Julia!!
    Jade A. Married on 05/13/2021

Engagement Photos

Our day with Julia was so wonderful! She created space for us to have fun together and capture moments within that. You can clearly tell in our pictures that we’re having fun, not just posing and smiling. We are more than pleased with the way the photos turned out.
    Dare O. Married on 05/06/2021

Incredible and Unique Photographer

Julia is so wonderful! She takes into account what you want, but really thrives with creative freedom. I always feel awkward taking photos but she helped me not feel so awkward! The pictures from both our engagement shoot and wedding were incredible. So thankful she was our photographer!
    Christina Married on 03/28/2021

She is simply the best.

Julia made this process so fun and special. She is a natural with the camera and is super helpful with posing and making sure you are comfortable. She highly exceeds your expectations and gives you a gift that keeps on giving. She is so gifted and her heart for people is beautiful. I highly recommend her for all of your photography needs.
  • Maria
    Maria V. Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing and so comfortable

I hate PDA and I'm generally shy but she made us feel so comfortable that I had no problem being myself! The outcome was amazing and she made us look like "models" in my fiancee's words lol.
    Kaleigh H. Married on 12/11/2020

The best experience!!

Julia was so fun to work with, and the turn out of our wedding album was stunning!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 11/21/2020

Julia is amazing!

Julia is an amazing photographer who is personable and makes every experience with her fun and easy. She’s done several sessions for my husband and me. Her work is so raw, beautiful, and intimate—she captures human emotion so well. I’d recommend her to everyone I know!
    Jade U. Married on 11/07/2020

I have no words

Julia is exactly everything I dreamed of and needed in a wedding photographer! As a wedding photographer myself, I was super picky and I am so so so pleased and stoked that we chose Julia! She is so much fun to be around and made taking photos so easy! She is so flexible with traveling and all the weird things it took for her to get to the airport. I was blown away with the photos and I only got sneak peaks! 1,000,000,000% recommend her!! Also she’s just a stellar friend!
    Lauren C. Married on 09/26/2020

The best!

Julia Hitz, people! The best the world of photography has to offer. Julia is the most flexible, the kindest, and the most talented person I’ve ever worked with. Her work is unique and incredible, and she is very willing to work with you. Contact her and you will not be disappointed!
  • Kaytlyn
    Kaytlyn S. Married on 08/15/2020

dreamy + peaceful

julia works with excellence, is so artistic and brings so much beauty to the day. our photos are such treasured memories! she is such a talented photographer but also shows up as a friend. highly recommend!!
    Erin C. Married on 06/28/2020

The Best Wedding Photographer Period

Julia was such a joy to work with and made our day so special. As a photographer myself, it was really hard to find someone whose style I loved and who I trusted to take photos of our wedding. Julia was above and beyond what we could’ve asked for. She’s the sweetest, most professional person who truly cares about her clients and wants to get to know them. She was so flexible to work with during COVID and was even willing to travel on a days notice when our wedding was rescheduled. I promise you won’t regret working with her! She’s the best there is!
    Makayla T. Married on 06/19/2020

Best Photographer Ever

Julia is a one of a kind sweet sweet soul . She is so kind and caring. Her style in pictures is phenomenal and she took time to talk with us and make sure she knew what we wanted. I highly recommend! If you need pictures taken Julia is your girl .
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message