Jubilee Gala Reception Hall

12345 Pembroke Road, Hollywood, FL 33025 Map · Phone number

About Jubilee Gala Reception Hall

We offer all inclusive packages for your Wedding, Quinces, Sweet Sixteen's, Baby Shower, Anniversary Dinner, Birthday Party, Bah and Bar Mitzvah, Bridal Shower or Corporate Event.

Our professional team of event planners will tend to every detail of your event. Our free standing facility offers an intimate and elegant atmosphere surely to please you and your guests.

12 Reviews for Jubilee Gala Reception Hall

Raul · event on: 08/15/2015

After visiting 3 locations within my vicinity for the celebration of my mother’s 90th Birthday I selected Jubilee Ballroom and I am very glad I did. The location is great, very accessible, easy access and with plenty of parking.

Alicia is the event coordinator or manager and the person with whom I had the pleasure to deal with from the very beginning to the end. Her personality inspires goodwill, she quickly understands your needs or desires and she offers suggestions which I found extremely helpful, and very surprising now a day she answered all my calls in my first dialing.

As for the actual event, it couldn’t have been better. The Ballroom decoration was a hit with all the guests. The food was served hot and was delicious. The cake included in the package proved to be the perfect size of a party of 50 guests, but I did pay a bit extra to have it frosted in color purple and lavender which was the color scheme of the tables, chairs and flowers arrangements. Money well spent, judging from the comments of all the guests. The open bar served a great Pina Colada and the bartender was generous with the rum.

Dj Osvaldo did a great job with the music arrangement. He is a person of a few words, but he performed his function to perfection, just send him your music list and let him go. I wish to give special thanks to Evileze and Angelo for their attentive, politeness, and professional service during the activity.

Alicia thanks to you and your team for a wonderful 90th Birthday Celebration.

Un Million de Gracias Alicia, Evileze, Angelo, Dj Osvaldo y Bartender por una Celebracion Memorable.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Sonia · Married on 10/05/2014

Wonderful place for party.good service, price and beautiful people.Good Team.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Vernita · Married on 08/01/2014

We had our wedding reception here and the venue was perfect. The staff is very professional. Alicia was great at all times. They are flexible and the venue is exquisite. I would highly recommend Jubilee Ballroom. Their waiters and decorator was also very helpful and professional. Thank for making our big day a success:-)!

Sent on 08/10/2014

• 12345 Pembroke Road Hollywood, FL, 33025 See on map
    Location of (Jubilee Gala Reception Hall)