Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Juan Huerta Photography

Houston wedding photography, all-inclusive, all day coverage with fine art prints and print rights.

Excellence and commitment  define the high standards of my work as your wedding photographer. Beyond exquisite portraiture and avant-garde wedding photojournalism skills and style, my photography works is always intended to be a piece of fine art. With a Bachelor of Arts in Art and valid Texas Licenses on the fields of Art Education and Technology, I am qualified to be the professional you need for such important day in your life. As an artist, web and graphic designer, your gorgeous images will be processed and turned into masterpieces for prints and wedding albums.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

todo alt text
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

Juan is AMAZING. There are not enough words to describe how great he is to work with, and how beautiful his work is. He was always so upbeat and very fun! His positive energy quickly rubbed off on my husband and I, and I really think that shows in our images. He found a way to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. There is no one else I would have wanted to capture our special day!! THANK YOU JUAN!

Profile Picture Jeannette, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Juan is indeed the best!!!! He was there for my fiance, now husband and I at all times. He is professional, punctual, as well as charismatic. I highly recommend Juan Huerta Photography if you are looking for good quality pictures of your memorable day.

Profile Picture MARIBEL, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

First of all, thank you so much! From beginning to end, you always kept us smiling. Juan Huerta is truly passionate and won’t give up until he gets perfection. The photos we received from Juan are amazing! The canvas portraits are beautiful, rich in color, and protected with a high gloss to glisten the portraits. Our engagement photo album which was used for the guest sign in book at the wedding was my personal favorite. Every photo session with Juan was truly remarkable! Never a dull moment with him around and he always made us feel like royalty. Thank you for Juan for giving us great joy and exceptional service. We are definitely going to be seeing you more often. For those looking for top notch service and quality, call Juan Huerta! I was completely sold the day my wife and I met him for our consultation. Juan Huerta is Houston’s hidden gem. Thank you thank you thank you and we love you!

Profile Picture Froy, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews

18 Photos

Wedding Album

18 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
I can only say that working with Juan Huerta's Photography has been a amazing opportunity because he allows me bring and enhance the beauty of each of his clients and the results are amazing...his photography projects beauty, creativity, uniqueness to each of his projects and I'm thankful to be part of his team. I strongly recommend Juan Huerta for any special occasion as he knows how to capture every special moment for his clients. Best regards, Rosie Daza My Looks owner and head makeup artist.

6 PROS I KNOW