Juan Huerta Photography Reviews

43 Reviews for Juan Huerta Photography

• Info

Info Request · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Great Photographer

We had the pleasure of having Juan Huerta out to our venue, Big Sky Barn, to photograph a wedding for David and Eve. Juan was extremely professional and courteous. His interaction with the bride and groom, wedding party, and guests was genuine and the pictures that he produced from their event were beautiful.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Tatiana Ramirez · Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding 2/22/2020

Juan is such an efficient photographer. Truly one of the best, most caring people we have worked with. Very professional! Our wedding was right before Covid happened, a wedding to remember. Loved working with Juan!

Sent on 06/19/2020

Rosa Ortiz · Married on 10/25/2019

Excelente!!!!

El Sr. Juan, es una persona tan apasionada por lo que hace que siempre da lo mejor de sí, cuando trabajas con el se convierte todo en una magia que el provoca con su frescura y versatilidad que siempre lo caracteriza, te dejas llevar por esa magia que al final siempre se muestra en sus trabajos, un gran profesional y apasionado de su trabajo, no sin dejar a un lado su gran calidad como persona, creo que no está demás que me congratula siempre trabajar con el, así que la recomendación es altamente satisfactoria, al tener su servicio de fotografía tendrán un trabajo de calidad y profesionalismo el cual es su sello siempre. Gracias Sr. Juan Huerta, por todas sus atenciones; Sra Rosa Ortiz.

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • eve

eve · Married on 09/27/2019

The photos of my dreams!

Juan went above and beyond for my Wedding pictures. We booked him for our engagement/bridal/wedding photos, plus a save-the-date video which was really cute. He really took the time to get to know us and our vision, plus he gave me the portraits that I always dreamed of. Seriously, the best photographer out there. He doesn't just take pictures, he makes ART. I seriously can't stop looking at my pictures, they're beautiful! He just has an eye for this stuff! Love and trust his vision 100%.

He is always on time, shows up with a nice set up, lighting and various cameras for different angles & shots (and a drone). I could tell Juan knew what he was doing because he would actually pay attention to every detail in the room; my hair, poses, background. I really loved that he gave direction on the poses "do this a little, slightly to the left, tilt head up, etc." I loved that he was attentive to every detail! I can't tell you how many photographers don't do that and HE DOES! The last thing I didn't want was to see a random hair floating around, and he made sure that didn't happen!

Juan was amazing the day of the wedding. I mean, he was amazing all the other shoots, but especially the day-of. And he was there ALL DAY! Side note: my wedding planner was awful, but even though Juan was the photographer he stepped up and made sure we were on cue for everything! He also worked very well alongside the videographer.

Just do it, book him, you'll thank me later.

Thank you so much, Juan!

Sent on 06/05/2020

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent Wedding Photographer!

Juan was an amazing photographer for our wedding in Galveston!! From the beginning, he was so easy to work with, quick to respond and very accommodating! Neither my husband or I lived in Houston before the wedding, which made booking vendors a little difficult, but Juan made it so easy by setting up a video chat to discuss everything. We also wanted to take pictures at a variety of locations on the wedding day and Juan was so accommodating and made it happen!
    Everything that Juan includes in his prices were awesome too. We went with just the basic package he offers and with it he included a free bridal photo session about a month before the wedding, the entire wedding day coverage, all the photos edited (we got about 1000 photos from the wedding day) on a USB, plus quite a few photos in prints from both the wedding and bridal session.
    He is so enthusiastic about his work, which made working with him so much fun! My husband and I and all of our family are so happy with the quality of his pictures. He did such an amazing job capturing the day for us and we'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the Houston/Galveston area!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Gerardo

Gerardo Rodríguez · Married on 04/07/2019

Totally awesome!

On our big day Juan Huerta make us felt like we got Insured that everything was gonna be perfect. Everything went really smooth, he cover a lot of details and he was super friendly,.
    The guy is worth every penny and Definitely he knows his game.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Loya · Married on 03/15/2019

Best Photographer in Houston

I can not express how great Juan is! I truly believe he is the greatest photographer here in Houston. He is patient and understanding and is always willing to work with you. He makes you feel like you have been friends for years and just makes the whole process easy. His personality in one of a kind. I highly recommend him and his work. I will definitely use him for my future events to come!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Juan Huerta Photography's reply:

What a fantastic time and what a beautiful wedding, Stephanie! From the bottom of my heart I wanted to thank you, your husband, your family and super fun guests for this unique, amazing opportunity to serve you at such upscale wedding venue. Citadel Houston looked so gorgeous with you all celebrating in there! Thank you so much for everything!
  • Nicole

Nicole Elaine Ngandu · Married on 02/10/2019

Amazing, Overjoyed, Highly Satisfied!!

I can honestly say that Juan is the best of the best!! Not only does he offer all day coverage but such amazing results. I am overjoyed with our wedding photos and wouldn’t think twice about referring him to family and friends. My husband and I wanted to stick to a budget for photos but were willing to pay a little more for such quality work. I am so happy we made the choice to work with Juan and so will you!!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Ana

Ana Hopeck · Married on 01/12/2019

Professional, easy to work with, delightful!

Juan is the sweetest! Thank you so much Juan! Chris and I were truly lucky to have you as our wedding photographer. Juan did our engagement photos and was there all day for our wedding day. He is reasonably priced and very professional. He is also really easy to work with, I am so happy we went with Juan as our wedding photographer.
    My husband and I got married 1/12/19 at St. Anne Catholic Church and the reception was at the Wynden. He was there for both the ceremony and reception. Juan was very attentive to us as well as to our guests and could always spot a good photo opportunity. You did not have to go looking for him, he was everywhere at once!
    The photos turned out beautifully and we will definitely be recommending him to friends and family.

Thanks again, Love Chris & Ana

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing experience

I am so grateful that I was able to find Juan. The pictures are beautiful and touching! He captured an image along with emotions. I couldn't ask for more. He's quick to respond any questions or concerns and makes sure you are happy! You can tell he loves what he does and that is the best kind of service you could ask for. I know I'll book him again in the future.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Juan Huerta Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Maria & Enrique! I cannot express with words how humbled I am to see that you liked your wedding pictures becaue I absolutely LOVED being there for you and your loved ones. And yes, I'd do it over and over again!

Alejandra · Married on 09/07/2018

Juan is amazing!

From our engagement photos to our wedding day, he truly went above and beyond! His professionalism and personality allowed me to feel comfortable and have a great time. I would recommend Juan to anyone, we couldn't be happier with his work!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Juan Huerta Photography's reply:

Congratulations, Alejandra and Frank! Thank you so much for this amazing feedback and for the very unique opportunity to photograph and serve such beautiful couple and families!

Courtney · Married on 08/21/2018

Amazing quality + service

Juan is like a dream photographer. He is very easy to work with and unbelievably accommodating. I have already referred him to multiple friends, and have no problem recommending him to anyone who reads this review. His service embodies 5 stars.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Erika Washington · Married on 07/21/2018

Great wedding photos!

Juan was great! Excellent work, very reliable, and professional. He worked with us every step of the way and we ended up with beautiful photos. Great to work with, we would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Juan Huerta Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Erika and Edward! It was truly a pleasure meeting you both and for the first day I was sure we were going to end up with such amazing, good looking wedding pictures. I wish you both what I wish to all my beautiful couples, good health and all the happiness in the world! - Juan Huerta
  • Ivette

Ivette · Married on 05/26/2018

Juan Huerta shows his passion to photography

First, I want to apologize to Juan Huerta for taking a long time to write a review.

From the first meeting with Juan Huerta I knew he was the right photographer for my wedding. He explained in detail how he works with his clients before and after the wedding. I had to meet Juan Huerta without my fiancé (at the time) because my husband to be was overseas, so I had to invite my best friend to the meeting. After the meet and greet with Juan we both were amazed how professional his work is and how comfortable he made both of us feel. We both said “yes! We found a photographer.” I called my fiancé and said we found our photographer and we don’t have to search anywhere else.
    Our first photoshoot was our engagement pictures and OMG it was stressful for me because Houston weather is not the greatest and we (Juan Huerta and I) had to work with my fiancé’s schedule because he was in town for two weeks. We scheduled our engagement pictures about 3 times because of the weather. The session went great and the pictures came out amazingly beautiful.
    I also had a bridal session that I was not sure about and I let Juan know how I felt about it. At the end of our conversation I was comfortable in making this bridal shoot happen. We set a date for the bridal shoot and what an experience that was. Not only did I get to have my moment before the wedding, but I had such a wonderful time with Juan including my mother and my best friends (thank you mom, Estephanny and Denise).
    Lastly, the main event was here and from beginning to end Juan was very professional. He provided us with great picture quality and took his time to make sure every detail was captured. He captured my husband’s uniform (engagement and the day of the wedding) very detailed. Our special day was captured, and my husband and I are completely pleased with his work. I highly recommend Juan Huerta showed us his passion to photography. I recommend Juan Huerta to anyone that is seeking a photographer for your special event. Juan Huerta, expect to hear from both us again for future events!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Nina · Married on 04/27/2018

Juan was recommended to me by several friends who had used him for their weddings. Upon initial contact with Juan, he offered to meet with me over coffee to go over what I wanted. I didn't find this necessary but was blown away by the fact that someone so busy would take the time to make sure I got every photo that I wanted. This nervous bride was in constant communication with him over the several months prior to the wedding. He always responded in a timely manner and always eased my worries. Now on to the good stuff. I made the mistake of not hiring a videographer so the pictures were of utmost importance to me and my family. When I got them, I was not disappointed. They captured all the moments you wish to remember from the biggest day of your life. Also, he was kind and warm and patient. My mother has arthritis and isn't the fastest mover. He helped her pose and was so patient with her. His concern was her comfort and she was so touched by his kindness. If you've ever been in a wedding, you know that trying to round every one up for the posed shots can be like herding cattle. He was a real pro and we moved quickly through those so we could EAT. We loved all his shots but especially the candid pictures of me and my husband sharing a laugh or cutting a rug. In fact, we loved looking at those and saying, "What were we laughing about here?" or "What song was playing during this?" If you hire him for your photographer you won't be disappointed. When he received our prints, he mastered some of the photos to look like artwork. This is hard to explain but it is absolutely worth getting and I would highly recommend getting your favorites done this way. They honestly look cool and so beautiful. If you're looking for a photographer, look no further. Talk to him, tell him what you want and then let him do his thing! You'll be in good hands.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Juan Huerta Photography's reply:

Oh Nina! Every time I feel a bit down I pop this review and your kind words bring happiness to me, once again. It was truly an honor to be able to be there for you and your beautiful family and friends. I wish you both what I wish to all my beautiful couples, good health and all the happiness in the world! - Juan Huerta
  • U

Ursula · Married on 04/15/2018

My husband Josh and I are so happy we were able to secure Juan Huerta Photography for our engagement and bridal sessions, as well as our wedding. His professionalism and passion for the job is outstanding. We are so glad that we found him through friend recommendations and wedding forums! He truly goes above and beyond for his clients. He took the time to get to know me and my husband, as well as our families, to see the overall vision we had for our wedding beforehand, to help deliver our dream photos. Having him help us tell our story and creating memories for future generations to come was a blessing!

During the ceremony he worked with all vendors to help streamline all activities both at the ceremony and reception to make sure our special day and photos were flawless. Our guests loved him! He was a joy to work with. All of our photos came out amazing! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Juan Huerta Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Ursula and Josh! What a fun night to remember! From the bottom of my heart, I am grateful to you and yours for this amazing opportunity to serve such beautiful couple and families. wish you both what I wish to all my beautiful couples, good health and all the happiness in the world! - Juan Huerta
  • Francheska

Francheska · Married on 03/10/2018

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Juan was amazing! Our pictures came out perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!!!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Lisa · Married on 02/17/2018

Juan is AMAZING! His pictures are awesome and he is very flexible in setting up meeting times and places. Besides all of this, he is just a great human being. Our wedding pictures came out great because he really understands how to capture the special moments. He respected and honored the important people, moments, and objects that we wanted captured. All the while, he was funny (cracked jokes) and kept everyone laughing. Spending our special day with him capturing the special moments was a blast and a blessing. You will not be disappointed by the pictures he takes for your big day. All of them are true pieces of art!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Libni · Married on 12/22/2017

We love Juan! He did such an amazing job. WOW…I cannot express to you the surge of emotion I felt this morning when I was looking through the photos. It totally blew me away and I was in tears looking through them all. We absolutely adore them! I can’t stop looking at them and can’t wait to show them around! You captured the whole day perfectly. we could not be happier that you were able to share our wedding with us and help us to remember it forever. You are amazing!!!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Mikal · Married on 10/20/2017

Juan was absolutely amazing. It was a pleasure having him as our photographer. He has a great personality that was able to set the nerves of two introverts at ease and make us feel like ourselves during the photo sessions. I loved that he has a background in fine arts because he has a good eye for composition and color. He didn't just take a bunch of pictures of us in cliche poses. He paid attention to the background, explored different angles and wasn't afraid to try new things. The same care he puts into his photographs is carried over into his products. All of our prints were beautiful, and even the USB drive containing our photos was gorgeous and was presented in a beautiful box with one of our wedding photos on it.
    I would definitely recommend Juan if you are looking for a photographer who is professional, friendly, actually takes good photos, is not trying to take all your money, is reliable and really enjoys what he does.

Sent on 04/24/2018
  • U

Ursula · Married on 10/14/2017

Sent on 09/26/2018

Juan Huerta Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ursula & Josh! I trully enjoyed your wonderfully beautiful wedding and it's been an honor to have shared with you this journey. Wishing you all the best in the world!

Jeannette · Married on 10/14/2017

Juan is AMAZING. There are not enough words to describe how great he is to work with, and how beautiful his work is. He was always so upbeat and very fun! His positive energy quickly rubbed off on my husband and I, and I really think that shows in our images. He found a way to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. There is no one else I would have wanted to capture our special day!! THANK YOU JUAN!

Sent on 12/06/2017

MARIBEL · Married on 10/07/2017

Juan is indeed the best!!!! He was there for my fiance, now husband and I at all times. He is professional, punctual, as well as charismatic. I highly recommend Juan Huerta Photography if you are looking for good quality pictures of your memorable day.

Sent on 11/17/2017
  • F

Froy · Married on 07/15/2017

First of all, thank you so much! From beginning to end, you always kept us smiling. Juan Huerta is truly passionate and won’t give up until he gets perfection. The photos we received from Juan are amazing! The canvas portraits are beautiful, rich in color, and protected with a high gloss to glisten the portraits. Our engagement photo album which was used for the guest sign in book at the wedding was my personal favorite. Every photo session with Juan was truly remarkable! Never a dull moment with him around and he always made us feel like royalty. Thank you for Juan for giving us great joy and exceptional service. We are definitely going to be seeing you more often. For those looking for top notch service and quality, call Juan Huerta! I was completely sold the day my wife and I met him for our consultation. Juan Huerta is Houston’s hidden gem. Thank you thank you thank you and we love you!

Sent on 11/18/2017
  • I

Iris · Married on 05/20/2017

We feel so lucky to have come across such a professional, DEDICATED, and patient photographer. Juan made us feel at ease from the very first sit down meeting we had with him. He was very professional and let us know that he would be doing all day coverage and that he was there for us. He is a genuine person. During the wedding, he made us laugh with his funny jokes and easygoing demeanor even with it being such a stressful time! He had many guests commenting on his easygoing, relaxed personality. His creativity really showed when we saw the final shots. He was so dedicated to getting each and every shot. Dealing with so many personalities (not just the bride and groom) can be stressful but never did he let that show. He was so patient with everyone who wanted to get pictures with us. Doesn't hurt that his knowledge on photography is extensive. Believe me, we are recommending him to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 06/22/2017