Juan Huerta Photography Reviews

27 | Houston, TX

27 Reviews for Juan Huerta Photography

27 Juan Huerta Photography Reviews

Nina · Married on 04/27/2018

Juan was recommended to me by several friends who had used him for their weddings. Upon initial contact with Juan, he offered to meet with me over coffee to go over what I wanted. I didn't find this necessary but was blown away by the fact that someone so busy would take the time to make sure I got every photo that I wanted. This nervous bride was in constant communication with him over the several months prior to the wedding. He always responded in a timely manner and always eased my worries. Now on to the good stuff. I made the mistake of not hiring a videographer so the pictures were of utmost importance to me and my family. When I got them, I was not disappointed. They captured all the moments you wish to remember from the biggest day of your life. Also, he was kind and warm and patient. My mother has arthritis and isn't the fastest mover. He helped her pose and was so patient with her. His concern was her comfort and she was so touched by his kindness. If you've ever been in a wedding, you know that trying to round every one up for the posed shots can be like herding cattle. He was a real pro and we moved quickly through those so we could EAT. We loved all his shots but especially the candid pictures of me and my husband sharing a laugh or cutting a rug. In fact, we loved looking at those and saying, "What were we laughing about here?" or "What song was playing during this?" If you hire him for your photographer you won't be disappointed. When he received our prints, he mastered some of the photos to look like artwork. This is hard to explain but it is absolutely worth getting and I would highly recommend getting your favorites done this way. They honestly look cool and so beautiful. If you're looking for a photographer, look no further. Talk to him, tell him what you want and then let him do his thing! You'll be in good hands.

• U

Ursula · Married on 04/15/2018

My husband Josh and I are so happy we were able to secure Juan Huerta Photography for our engagement and bridal sessions, as well as our wedding. His professionalism and passion for the job is outstanding. We are so glad that we found him through friend recommendations and wedding forums! He truly goes above and beyond for his clients. He took the time to get to know me and my husband, as well as our families, to see the overall vision we had for our wedding beforehand, to help deliver our dream photos. Having him help us tell our story and creating memories for future generations to come was a blessing!

During the ceremony he worked with all vendors to help streamline all activities both at the ceremony and reception to make sure our special day and photos were flawless. Our guests loved him! He was a joy to work with. All of our photos came out amazing! Highly recommend.

Juan Huerta Photography 2

Lisa · Married on 02/17/2018

Juan is AMAZING! His pictures are awesome and he is very flexible in setting up meeting times and places. Besides all of this, he is just a great human being. Our wedding pictures came out great because he really understands how to capture the special moments. He respected and honored the important people, moments, and objects that we wanted captured. All the while, he was funny (cracked jokes) and kept everyone laughing. Spending our special day with him capturing the special moments was a blast and a blessing. You will not be disappointed by the pictures he takes for your big day. All of them are true pieces of art!

Libni · Married on 12/22/2017

We love Juan! He did such an amazing job. WOW…I cannot express to you the surge of emotion I felt this morning when I was looking through the photos. It totally blew me away and I was in tears looking through them all. We absolutely adore them! I can’t stop looking at them and can’t wait to show them around! You captured the whole day perfectly. we could not be happier that you were able to share our wedding with us and help us to remember it forever. You are amazing!!!

Mikal · Married on 10/20/2017

Juan was absolutely amazing. It was a pleasure having him as our photographer. He has a great personality that was able to set the nerves of two introverts at ease and make us feel like ourselves during the photo sessions. I loved that he has a background in fine arts because he has a good eye for composition and color. He didn't just take a bunch of pictures of us in cliche poses. He paid attention to the background, explored different angles and wasn't afraid to try new things. The same care he puts into his photographs is carried over into his products. All of our prints were beautiful, and even the USB drive containing our photos was gorgeous and was presented in a beautiful box with one of our wedding photos on it.
    I would definitely recommend Juan if you are looking for a photographer who is professional, friendly, actually takes good photos, is not trying to take all your money, is reliable and really enjoys what he does.

• U

Ursula · Married on 10/14/2017

Sent on 10/17/2018

Juan Huerta Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ursula & Josh! I trully enjoyed your wonderfully beautiful wedding and it's been an honor to have shared with you this journey. Wishing you all the best in the world!

Jeannette · Married on 10/14/2017

Juan is AMAZING. There are not enough words to describe how great he is to work with, and how beautiful his work is. He was always so upbeat and very fun! His positive energy quickly rubbed off on my husband and I, and I really think that shows in our images. He found a way to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. There is no one else I would have wanted to capture our special day!! THANK YOU JUAN!

MARIBEL · Married on 10/07/2017

Juan is indeed the best!!!! He was there for my fiance, now husband and I at all times. He is professional, punctual, as well as charismatic. I highly recommend Juan Huerta Photography if you are looking for good quality pictures of your memorable day.

• I

Iris · Married on 05/20/2017

We feel so lucky to have come across such a professional, DEDICATED, and patient photographer. Juan made us feel at ease from the very first sit down meeting we had with him. He was very professional and let us know that he would be doing all day coverage and that he was there for us. He is a genuine person. During the wedding, he made us laugh with his funny jokes and easygoing demeanor even with it being such a stressful time! He had many guests commenting on his easygoing, relaxed personality. His creativity really showed when we saw the final shots. He was so dedicated to getting each and every shot. Dealing with so many personalities (not just the bride and groom) can be stressful but never did he let that show. He was so patient with everyone who wanted to get pictures with us. Doesn't hurt that his knowledge on photography is extensive. Believe me, we are recommending him to all of our friends and family.

Sergio · Married on 11/05/2016

Juan is a true artist with an enthusiastic and professional attitude that made us feel confident from start to finish. He did an amazing job with our daughter's Quinceanera. We highly recommend Juan Huerta for any event. - Sergio DLG and Family.

• W

Wallis · Married on 10/01/2016

Juan is amazing! it was a pleasure working with him. The pictures turned out beautiful,wedding and bridal. He is truly and artist. I highly recommend him.

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2016

We are SO happy with Juan Huerta's work! He is so down to earth and very easy to work with! Juan's skill with his photography allowed us to completely relive our day and those special moments that are sometimes impossible to capture. He stayed until the very last end and interacted with our guests which made them feel so comfortable and we were able to get some great candid photos. Words cannot express how truly grateful I am for Juan. He worked with our budget and was able to give us amazing photos for a price that worked for us. I would certainly recommend him to anyone..100%!

T.H. · Married on 07/03/2016

Juan was amazing to work with throughout our wedding season. We had an 18-month planning process and he made himself continuously available to us not matter how small the question and/or request was. Juan is full of energy and pulled out our very best during our engagement shoot As for the wedding day, he managed to squeeze in a last minute bridal shoot just only hours before the event started. It was a hot, summer day in Houston that day, but one could never tell in the photos. Once I saw the final images, I was simply in awe of how they came out. Very professional work with an amazing spirit behind the camera. You will not be disappointed with him as a vendor.

Kimberly · Married on 03/26/2016

Juan is wonderful! Love the photos, bridal and wedding. I would highly recommend Juan for any event that you want every last detail to be remembered!!

• Silvia

Silvia · Married on 01/16/2016

Juan is absolutely the BEST! He was with us all day. We had a big family and to add on top of that we had two different cultures with different traditions he was absolutely the best and so accommodating to our needs! He was with us every step of the way and there for all out needs after the event too. He is very professional and made our big day go by very smoothly. He has a passion for what he does and it shows in his work! He is reasonably price and he does high quality work. I would recommended using him on your big day. I will highly recommend him!

Anysia · Married on 01/09/2016

I had a great experience working with Juan and he does amazing work. He makes you feel comfortable and helps you with posing. Over all wonderful experience and would highly recommend.

Belinda · Married on 01/09/2016

Juan was our photographer at my daughter's wedding last January. He is a pleasure to work with, very dependable and creates beautiful photos, engagement book and bridal book! My daughters engagement, bridal and wedding day photographs were amazing! Thank you Juan for capturing such beautiful memories that our family will cherish for years to come. My younger daughter is getting married in ten months and we've already booked Juan for photography. He has different price packages for you to choose from and he works with your budget. He is amazing and we love his work!

Claudia · Married on 06/28/2015

I visited several photographers before choosing Juan, after meeting with him at an open house and viewing his work, I knew that he was the right photographer for me. On the day of our wedding event he came to take pictures at our hotel and then met us back at the venue. The whole time he made it easy and enjoyable, helping us to stay relaxed, so we could get the best quality in our pictures. His personality kept us laughing and I would definitely recommend him for his talent and dedication. This experience was so well worth our time and investment for memories that will last us a lifetime. June 2015

Rossina · Married on 06/08/2013

There are no words to describe Juan's work , his photos capture happiness and joy...he is professional,awesome , smart, looooves what he does and his pictures are just amazing! I will,strongly recommend Juan Huerta for weddings and any other event. He did a wonderful job with my wedding pictures, engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and bridal session. You will love working with him. And you will love your portraits. I can say he is the best in Houston!! Thank you Juan for everything you've done. You did more than expected . We love you!!
    L & R

Lupe · Married on 08/04/2012

Juan went over the top for our big day. We are Catholic and as such had numerous restrictions for where he could take pictures what time etc....; he outdid our expectations and we have beautiful pictures. Juan was there all day, and stayed outside in the Texas Summer taking numerous photos of our big day. In addition, he met all the different requests we and some of our guests had in regards to capturing certain moments and prop pictures. Juan also did a marvelous job in the final version of our pics; editing the pics perfectly to go along with our vintage theme! He was outstanding.

Gisela · Married on 05/26/2012

Juan is absolutely amazing! I cannot explain with words how pleased we were with his services. He is so passionate about his work and really takes pride in what he does. A good friend recommended him to us and we definitely recommend him now. You will not regret it! God Bless you Juan =)

crystal · Married on 12/03/2011

I can’t say enough about Juan! I was so nervous about choosing a photographer. I had a certain vision in my head, but I could not quite verbalize exactly what I wanted. I met with Juan the first time, and we discussed my vision. He was able to put together everything I said and create exactly what I wanted. He was always prompt, accessible and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. His photography is A+ all the way. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are beautiful. We have had so many compliments about our pictures. My married friends tell me that they wish they would have known Juan before their wedding because they loved his pictures. Juan, thank you for capturing the most amazing moments of our special day!

Claudia · Married on 10/08/2011

Juan is an exceptional photographer, he thinks outside of the box and works hard to capture the bride's and grooms personality in his picture. I had a wonderful experience from the Engagement Pictures, to the Bridal Portraits, to the Very Special Day. He really took our suggestions and made Beautiful art. It has been two years since Johnny and I got married, I pull out the special book and as I am flipping through each page I can remember every detail. He was very prompt and responsive when it came to my questions. Would I recommend him to Friends, Absolutely. Would I use him again, Absolutely. Thanks Juan and Suerte!!!

• Anna

Anna · Married on 05/29/2010

Juan is a professional beyond words. His attention to detail is so assuring and calming. His picture quality is spectacular! He goes above and beyond to get the type of picture that the client requests--he followed us around the whole city on the day of our wedding, so that, we could get the location shots that we had hoped for. His work is worth 3 times the cost!!!