21 Reviews for Juan Huerta Photography

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
21 Juan Huerta Photography Reviews

Juan is AMAZING. There are not enough words to describe how great he is to work with, and how beautiful his work is. He was always so upbeat and very fun! His positive energy quickly rubbed off on my husband and I, and I really think that shows in our images. He found a way to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. There is no one else I would have wanted to capture our special day!! THANK YOU JUAN!

Profile Picture Jeannette, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Juan is indeed the best!!!! He was there for my fiance, now husband and I at all times. He is professional, punctual, as well as charismatic. I highly recommend Juan Huerta Photography if you are looking for good quality pictures of your memorable day.

Profile Picture MARIBEL, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

First of all, thank you so much! From beginning to end, you always kept us smiling. Juan Huerta is truly passionate and won’t give up until he gets perfection. The photos we received from Juan are amazing! The canvas portraits are beautiful, rich in color, and protected with a high gloss to glisten the portraits. Our engagement photo album which was used for the guest sign in book at the wedding was my personal favorite. Every photo session with Juan was truly remarkable! Never a dull moment with him around and he always made us feel like royalty. Thank you for Juan for giving us great joy and exceptional service. We are definitely going to be seeing you more often. For those looking for top notch service and quality, call Juan Huerta! I was completely sold the day my wife and I met him for our consultation. Juan Huerta is Houston’s hidden gem. Thank you thank you thank you and we love you!

Profile Picture Froy, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We feel so lucky to have come across such a professional, DEDICATED, and patient photographer. Juan made us feel at ease from the very first sit down meeting we had with him. He was very professional and let us know that he would be doing all day coverage and that he was there for us. He is a genuine person. During the wedding, he made us laugh with his funny jokes and easygoing demeanor even with it being such a stressful time! He had many guests commenting on his easygoing, relaxed personality. His creativity really showed when we saw the final shots. He was so dedicated to getting each and every shot. Dealing with so many personalities (not just the bride and groom) can be stressful but never did he let that show. He was so patient with everyone who wanted to get pictures with us. Doesn't hurt that his knowledge on photography is extensive. Believe me, we are recommending him to all of our friends and family.

Profile Picture Iris, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Juan is a true artist with an enthusiastic and professional attitude that made us feel confident from start to finish. He did an amazing job with our daughter's Quinceanera. We highly recommend Juan Huerta for any event. - Sergio DLG and Family.

Profile Picture Sergio, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Juan is amazing! it was a pleasure working with him. The pictures turned out beautiful,wedding and bridal. He is truly and artist. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Wallis, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are SO happy with Juan Huerta's work! He is so down to earth and very easy to work with! Juan's skill with his photography allowed us to completely relive our day and those special moments that are sometimes impossible to capture. He stayed until the very last end and interacted with our guests which made them feel so comfortable and we were able to get some great candid photos. Words cannot express how truly grateful I am for Juan. He worked with our budget and was able to give us amazing photos for a price that worked for us. I would certainly recommend him to anyone..100%!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Juan was amazing to work with throughout our wedding season. We had an 18-month planning process and he made himself continuously available to us not matter how small the question and/or request was. Juan is full of energy and pulled out our very best during our engagement shoot As for the wedding day, he managed to squeeze in a last minute bridal shoot just only hours before the event started. It was a hot, summer day in Houston that day, but one could never tell in the photos. Once I saw the final images, I was simply in awe of how they came out. Very professional work with an amazing spirit behind the camera. You will not be disappointed with him as a vendor.

Profile Picture T.H., 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Juan is wonderful! Love the photos, bridal and wedding. I would highly recommend Juan for any event that you want every last detail to be remembered!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 3/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Juan is absolutely the BEST! He was with us all day. We had a big family and to add on top of that we had two different cultures with different traditions he was absolutely the best and so accommodating to our needs! He was with us every step of the way and there for all out needs after the event too. He is very professional and made our big day go by very smoothly. He has a passion for what he does and it shows in his work! He is reasonably price and he does high quality work. I would recommended using him on your big day. I will highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Silvia, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Juan was our photographer at my daughter's wedding last January. He is a pleasure to work with, very dependable and creates beautiful photos, engagement book and bridal book! My daughters engagement, bridal and wedding day photographs were amazing! Thank you Juan for capturing such beautiful memories that our family will cherish for years to come. My younger daughter is getting married in ten months and we've already booked Juan for photography. He has different price packages for you to choose from and he works with your budget. He is amazing and we love his work!

Profile Picture Belinda, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had a great experience working with Juan and he does amazing work. He makes you feel comfortable and helps you with posing. Over all wonderful experience and would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Anysia, 1/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I visited several photographers before choosing Juan, after meeting with him at an open house and viewing his work, I knew that he was the right photographer for me. On the day of our wedding event he came to take pictures at our hotel and then met us back at the venue. The whole time he made it easy and enjoyable, helping us to stay relaxed, so we could get the best quality in our pictures. His personality kept us laughing and I would definitely recommend him for his talent and dedication. This experience was so well worth our time and investment for memories that will last us a lifetime. June 2015

Profile Picture Claudia, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are no words to describe Juan's work , his photos capture happiness and joy...he is professional,awesome , smart, looooves what he does and his pictures are just amazing! I will,strongly recommend Juan Huerta for weddings and any other event. He did a wonderful job with my wedding pictures, engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and bridal session. You will love working with him. And you will love your portraits. I can say he is the best in Houston!! Thank you Juan for everything you've done. You did more than expected . We love you!!
L & R

Profile Picture Rossina, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Juan went over the top for our big day. We are Catholic and as such had numerous restrictions for where he could take pictures what time etc....; he outdid our expectations and we have beautiful pictures. Juan was there all day, and stayed outside in the Texas Summer taking numerous photos of our big day. In addition, he met all the different requests we and some of our guests had in regards to capturing certain moments and prop pictures. Juan also did a marvelous job in the final version of our pics; editing the pics perfectly to go along with our vintage theme! He was outstanding.

Profile Picture Lupe, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Juan is absolutely amazing! I cannot explain with words how pleased we were with his services. He is so passionate about his work and really takes pride in what he does. A good friend recommended him to us and we definitely recommend him now. You will not regret it! God Bless you Juan =)

Profile Picture Gisela, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can’t say enough about Juan! I was so nervous about choosing a photographer. I had a certain vision in my head, but I could not quite verbalize exactly what I wanted. I met with Juan the first time, and we discussed my vision. He was able to put together everything I said and create exactly what I wanted. He was always prompt, accessible and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. His photography is A+ all the way. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are beautiful. We have had so many compliments about our pictures. My married friends tell me that they wish they would have known Juan before their wedding because they loved his pictures. Juan, thank you for capturing the most amazing moments of our special day!

Profile Picture crystal, 12/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Juan is an exceptional photographer, he thinks outside of the box and works hard to capture the bride's and grooms personality in his picture. I had a wonderful experience from the Engagement Pictures, to the Bridal Portraits, to the Very Special Day. He really took our suggestions and made Beautiful art. It has been two years since Johnny and I got married, I pull out the special book and as I am flipping through each page I can remember every detail. He was very prompt and responsive when it came to my questions. Would I recommend him to Friends, Absolutely. Would I use him again, Absolutely. Thanks Juan and Suerte!!!

Profile Picture Claudia, 10/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Juan is a professional beyond words. His attention to detail is so assuring and calming. His picture quality is spectacular! He goes above and beyond to get the type of picture that the client requests--he followed us around the whole city on the day of our wedding, so that, we could get the location shots that we had hoped for. His work is worth 3 times the cost!!!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/29/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

He was so awesome! He really worked with us, helped us find sights for our engagement pictures, and was really wonderful to work with. He is very flexible and was always available. No one also beats his price. It was a pleasure working with him, and it took off a lot of stress for our wedding!

Profile Picture Misha , 5/21/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Juan is awesome! Just to break it down, 1. ON TIME to ALL appointments to discuss wedding pictures (very important for brides) and to the ceremony/reception. 2. Very creative and professional 3. Package price was reasonable and also provides other creative media if you desire. He took pictures of absolutely everything!! :)

Profile Picture Mayra, 5/15/10, 6 Reviews