About JSL Visions

JSL Visions is a team of on-site hair and makeup artists. We come to the location of your choice bringing your visions to reality.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup, Wedding Planner

Natural Makeup (3)
Group Discounts (2)
Licensed (1)
Blowouts (1)

Judy is amazing. Do not hesitate to hire her! We hired her as a day-of coordinator for our wedding but due to issues with our reception venue, she ended doing much more than day-of coordination the last month before our wedding. She never complained about that and jumped in with planning as needed. She always had a great attitude! Her and her team visited the venues multiple times (with and without me) and were present at the rehearsal at the church the night before the wedding as well as Judy being with me the entire wedding day - from the morning at the bridal suite at the hotel until my husband and I left the reception that night. While she was with me, her team was taking care of making sure the reception venue was being set up and decorated correctly.
I know of a couple things on the day of the wedding that she fixed - including personally serving the groom and me dinner when she realized that the reception venue started serving guests first - and I have no doubt that there were other things I will never know about! My husband and I always knew where Judy and her team were during the wedding day and that was really comforting to us. Judy is a true professional and our wedding day would not have been the same without her. My only regret is that I didn't hire Judy and her team as partial planners right from the beginning, but my maid-of-honor is getting married next summer and she learned from my mistakes and has gone ahead and hired JSL Visions as partial planners because she was also so impressed with Judy. :)

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Judy did an amazing job with hair and makeup for myself and my mother and mother-in-law! She was perfectly happy to work with my small group and made us all feel special and beautiful. During the trial, she did a great job of synthesizing my vague ideas and a couple of pictures into the perfect look. On the wedding day, she executed everything flawlessly and on schedule, all with a reassuring, laid-back demeanor. I would recommend Judy's services to anyone.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews

JSL Visions

28 Photos

2 PROS I KNOW

Events

Montgomery, Frederick, Prince Georges Counties in Maryland, Northern VA, District of Columbia, MD, DC 20001   See On Map
202-375-9736 (phone)
JSL Visions is a wedding Hair ,makeup,and planning company from the Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including maryland, D.C., and Virginia. JSL Visions is a professional wedding hair,makeup,and planning company that has been part of the DMV wedding industry for a couple years. We specialize in Hair,makeup,and planning.