20 Delaware Ave., Delaware Water Gap, PA 18327 Map · Phone number

About JS Advanced Skincare & Spa

Joanna Sukiennik the owner of JS Advanced Skincare & Spa brings over 20 years of experience and is a Certified Medical Aesthetician through the Institute DERMed College of Advanced Aesthetics. Many of her clients discovered her at a destination Spa in the Poconos where she designed and provided Skin Care and beauty services for 21 years. As the owner of JS Advanced Skin Care & Spa located in Delaware Water Gap Pennsylvania, Joanna is a strong believer in continued education and has received the latest training in skin care techniques from experts around the world. She desires to meet the skin care industry's highest expectation. Joanna says, "My success is measured by my commitment to my customers and building a long-term relationship. I am proud to offer high-tech cosmeceutical formulas that bridge the gap between cosmetics, skincare and pharmaceuticals. Working with a skin care specialist like me offers my clients an individualized approach to caring for their skin. As a result, a high percentage of my business is from repeat customers and referrals". From microdermabrasion to anti-wrinkle treatments, medical grade skin care products to acne healing and concealing, You can be assured of the highest quality facial services and products available. Our products are never tested on animals.

At JS Advanced Skincare & Spa we are committed to providing a unique and memorable spa experience. By offering only the finest quality products and customized treatments, we promise a level of satisfaction beyond your expectations. Our purpose is to ensure that every spa experience at JS Advanced Skincare & Spa is simply… amazing. We achieve this by providing luxurious surroundings and expert staff that will indulge your senses, pamper your soul, and leave you feeling totally content.

DSCN1258
DSCN1209
DSCN1204

3 Reviews for JS Advanced Skincare & Spa

Dianna · Married on 08/08/2008

Joanna is a highly skilled and qualified person who takes the bride and her needs very personaly. Joanna knows how to calm the bride, the mother's, bridal party and just make everyone feel like they are family.When you walk away you know you have had your make up done by an expert and someone who truly cares. Our make up looked great from morning to the end of the night, which was around 11 P.M.
    There is no one better in the area.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Maureen · Married on 07/23/2005

I felt that Joanna really listened to what we wanted. Both my daughter and I are not heavy make up wearers, but we wanted to look good for her wedding day. Joanna found just the right amount and style that we both felt comfortable with. We were both very happy with the outcome and would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Amy · Married on 01/02/2005

I highly recommend Joanna & JS Skincare for pre-wedding skin care as well as day of make-up. My skin was full of blemishes & discolorations a month before my wedding & Joanna got my skin in tip top shape and prefect condition in a month!
    I also used her for my make-up application and I cannot say enough. She the latest colors and tricks to make me look natural and picture perfect.

Joanna & JS Skincare can even accommodate your whole wedding party & I cannot say enough of how happy I was with all of her services!

Sent on 10/22/2012

JS Advanced Skincare & Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Massages, Spa

• 20 Delaware Ave. Delaware Water Gap, 18327 See on map