Raleigh, NC 27613 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,756
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About JRLowe Photography

JRLowe Photography is a wedding photography company located in Raleigh, North Carolina that has been servicing weddings since 2012. Owner and photographer Rick is dedicated to telling the story of you and your partner. In his time, he has created a solid portfolio of wedding photography and captured many happy memories and moments. JRLowe Photography specializes in photojournalistic styles of photography.

JRLowe Photography offers the ability to bring a second shooter, and because he is focused only on your celebration, he only works one event per day. Photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Custom graphics
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Trash-the-dress schoot

Other Services
This company offers prints and digital files to view and keep your wedding photos for years to come. Additional items include:

• Albums

JRLowe Photography 6
JRLowe Photography 7

Barbara · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing!!!

Rick is incredible. My husband and I were so fortunate to have him photograph our wedding, everything we were hoping for and more. When I was first looking into wedding photographers, Rick's sample pictures (of random strangers) just made me so happy, and that feeling was 100x greater looking at my own wedding photos. We most wanted a photographer to document our day, our families, our friends. We were not into doing a lot of posed photos, and he was totally cool with this (and the posed family photos that we took, which took just a couple minutes of our day, were actually incredible!). Rick is such a professional, checking in on us leading up to the ceremony and making sure he was up to speed with everything. And genuinely kind and supportive (all our friends and family kept commenting on how wonderful they thought he was). And, probably most importantly, we have an amazing collection of photos that bring all the happiness of that day right back. Thank you Rick!!!!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Cassie · Married on 04/14/2018

Rick was amazing to work with! My husband and I are possibly some of the most awkward people when we’re getting out pictures taken and Rick was able to give us all of the direction necessary to get amazing pictures from the day. He was a blast to work with and able to adapt to super quickly to things that came up when getting pictures (we had been planning to take some outside pictures at a park down the street that ended up being closed but Rick was able to find some more amazing spots to get pictures on the fly which I know I wouldn’t have been able to do haha). All of the pictures were edited perfectly where you still look like yourself (we had a different photographer take some engagement pictures for us that were so hevily edited we looked like toldlers and tiaras so having wedding day pictures where we looked like us was so important to us). Rick emailed us a few wedding pictures either the day after our wedding or the day after that so we could get a sneak peak of our pictures which I loved because I’m the most impatient person ever haha. We got all of our pictures mailed to us on a flash drive (with a handful printed out) in a beautiful box about a month after our wedding, we were shocked at how quickly we got them back! Two girls I work with had used Rick for their weddings and had highly recommended him and I’m so glad we were able to book him for our wedding! He is amazing as is his work and we will recommend him to everyone that we know!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Rebecca · Married on 11/18/2017

We worked with Rick for our wedding and could not have asked for a better experience. He was totally flexible with last minute adjustments to our schedule and was very responsive and so easy to work with through the whole process. He made us feel so at ease throughout our day and was awesome at capturing the little moments we had. His work is beautiful! I would highly recommend Rick for anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/19/2017

JRLowe Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,756.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints