35 Reviews for JRLowe Photography

One Event/Day (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Albums (1)
31 JRLowe Photography Reviews

We worked with Rick for our wedding and could not have asked for a better experience. He was totally flexible with last minute adjustments to our schedule and was very responsive and so easy to work with through the whole process. He made us feel so at ease throughout our day and was awesome at capturing the little moments we had. His work is beautiful! I would highly recommend Rick for anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We worked with Rick for both our engagement and wedding photos, and we absolutely loved how they all turned out. Besides taking great photos, he was always friendly and easy to work with, helping us to figure out the location for our engagement shoot and making the whole process easy and natural so we could just be ourselves and have fun for the photos. At the wedding itself, he did a great job of capturing every important moment without being obtrusive. Our wedding photos arrived on a USB drive in a nice box along with several prints of his favorite photos and a kind, personalized note. We thought the price and contract terms were very reasonable, and the level of quality and service we received would probably have cost twice as much with some other vendors we saw. Rick is great to work with and takes great photos, and we're so glad we went with him to capture these special moments.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/12/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

Rick is awesome!! He did our engagement photos and our wedding on the 14th and I cannot wait for the rest of the pictures!!! He is very professional and a lot of fun. During the reception he had his IPad out on the table showing guests some of the getting ready photos he took a few hours before. We thought that was pretty awesome and guest really enjoyed it too!!! If your looking for a great wedding photographer, he's your guy!! Thanks so much Rick!!

Profile Picture Miranda, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

JR "Rick" Lowe did a phenomenal job on the day of our wedding. He was very flexible as it was pouring rain during the ceremony and reception. He provided a helper that was an imperative part to hold umbrellas and such. I have been very satisfied with the pictures that we have received thus far.
UPDATED REVIEW: We received our photos weeks ago, and I am just now getting around to updating the review, but we were amazed. They were exactly what we wanted: natural, elegant and very romantic. Our family members are happily surprised with how well Rick was able to work with the rain to produce such beautiful shots. Definitely will be using again for any other momentous occasions!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

JRLowe Photography is “Amazing”. Rick took so many beautiful pictures at both the engagement shoot and at the wedding event. He is a true professional and it was very obvious that he enjoys his job. I would highly recommend JRLowe Photography.

Profile Picture shea, 9/2/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wonderful experience - Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Donna, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Highly, highly, highly recommend! Rick was fantastic and very organized. My husband and I felt very comfortable with Rick and love his candid photo style. At the wedding reception, Rick set up his ipad and showed photos that he had taken just one hour before so that the guests could see them. Very neat. Would definitely recommend Rick for any kind of photography needs!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rick was amazing! We booked him for our wedding and for my bridal pictures. He was super easy (and fun!) to work with and all of the photos turned out fantastic. I do not believe you can find better quality anywhere else. He made sure everything went smoothly the day of and was very communicative throughout the whole process. We cannot recommend him enough to anyone that is looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture shelley, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rick Lowe is fantastic. I booked Rick in April, 7 months before my wedding. I didint have a wedding planner and was putting my wedding together by the seat of my pants (and lots of research) and Rick always made time for my questions. He even gave me example shot lists and day of time lines to help me plan better. The day of the wedding he stayed in touch the entire time he was there (he had to travel a bit). He was calm, patient and understanding. He offered ideas for shots and never made it seem like we were in a hurry to get anything done. He took a very short time (2 weeks) to get our pictures back to us and he sent us a box with a USB and prints of his favorite shots in it. We absolutely loved working with Rick and we know he will be our go to photographer in the future.

Profile Picture kellie , 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files, Prints

We selected Rick for our photography for the wedding, although our wedding has not happened yet... I had to leave a review to explain how awesome Rick has been. We have already had our engagement photo session which was wonderful! He edited/sent the photos back to us super fast. He's also been really helpful with planning the timeline for the wedding day itself.

---
Post wedding review:

My husband and I are not the best with having our photos taken (we don't like to be the center of attention.) So, we are kind of difficult to photograph sometimes... but Rick did an incredible job! He did say quite a few times.... "this is a first for me!" which made me a little nervous at first, but the pictures came out great. He was very professional and took tons of photos.

There was a lot going on, so of course, some photos didn't get taken - but that's not Rick's fault... weddings are just hectic times! He used his family's old film camera for a few shots too - I was super impressed!

Our photos were edited and delivered to us super quickly. Unfortunately, we have devil dogs who don't like the mail men leaving things on the porch so the package was destroyed. BUT, Rick did say he would re-do the package for us - which I can't appreciate enough; I'm excited to start printing our photos.

I will be recommending him to our friends and using him in the future for other events!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I loved every minute of working with Rick and JRLowe Photography. He was extremely flexible for our engagement pictures, traveling to Wilmington for our session and working with our dog who is an important part of our lives.

Our wedding photos turned out great! He did an amazing job of capturing our day and what we asked of him and the second photographer he brought for the day of. The photos were edited well and in a very quick timely manner. Rick is very professional and responded to every questions/request very quickly.

I did notice we forgot a couple key photos I would have loved to have with my family and bridal party but, that wasn't anyone's fault specifically- just a lot going on!

I highly recommend working with Rick and his team!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/12/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We really enjoyed having Rick photograph our wedding. He was very professional and always quick to respond to any emails/phone calls leading up to the wedding. Our wedding was supposed to be an outdoor garden wedding, but when it was rainy, windy, and cold the day of the wedding Rick helped us make all of the adjustments necessary to still get wonderful wedding pictures. We couldn't have beat the value and the service that we got using JRLowe Photography.

Profile Picture User4737408, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Rick as a photographer for any occasion. He photographed my wedding and from our first correspondence, he was friendly and professional. He was flexible when we had to change our schedule and was so helpful on the day of our wedding. He was great at coordinating group shots, posing people, and picking the right spot with the best lighting. I was very impressed when our pictures came back- the quality was amazing!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rick was AMAZING on our wedding day! We had him do both our engagement and wedding photos and he did a great job on both! He was very professional and got everything done in a great timely manner (which is amazing on it's own) while at the same time being really laid back and easy going. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone and we will use him again if we ever get the chance!

Profile Picture User4417672, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

JRLowe Photography did the photography for my daughter's wedding, and it is AMAZING. Every photo is absolutely stunning, both in the arrangement and the execution. He was fabulous to work with, too, so unobtrusive and well organized. He doesn't order people around or intrude in situations (like dressing the bride) with suggestions. He just takes lovely, lovely photographs as the events unfold. I'd recommend him to anyone who wants beautiful wedding portraits done by a gracious, considerate, and above all, skilled photographer.

Profile Picture Janet, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rick was wonderful to work with! He worked with our schedule, he was responsive to e-mails and he was warm, fun perso to work with. Professional on my wedding day and the price for the package was fair with what was received. What makes Rick even more amazing, is even three years after our wedding, he still responded to my e-mails with requests - which was pretty remarkable! Very impressed with his service. Highly recommend if you are looking for a quality photographer with a tight budget too!

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rick was so awesome and made sure to get everyone in at least one picture! I love the black and white photos! He was very professional and had the pictures ready for me to view in less than 2 weeks! I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Monique, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure working with Rick. He was very creative and thought outside of the box, which made our engagement and wedding photos turn out fantastic!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rick is truly amazing! He not only takes stunning photographs but he is a delight to work with and be around. Rick fit right in with our wedding party, it just felt like an old friend was taking our picture. We are so happy with the quality of pictures from our engagement shots to our wedding photographs. Our wedding would not have been the same with out him.

Profile Picture Kobi, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

An absolute dream to work with. My family loved him, my husband's family loved him, and he really captured our special day perfectly. :) I will absolutely be asking him to take more pictures in the future!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rick is an absolutely amazing photographer! He did a wonderful job photographing our wedding, and doing our engagement photos. He is fun and upbeat while also being able to make you feel relaxed and at ease. He is very open to any suggestions or desires you might have for your photos, but is so talented in his profession that he can easily direct the setup of the photos. Rick worked so hard for us and did a fabulous job!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rick is an amazingly creative photographer. No two pictures he takes are the same. He has unique ideas and an a great eye for detail. He was so easy and fun to work with, which was key for our Vegas wedding. It's apparent photography is his passion, and my husband and I would never use anyone else!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rick made every effort to make our special day even more special - and he succeeded! His creative approach to such a classical event was evident through his delivery of such amazing results. My wife and I look over our photos constantly and ask: "how did he do that?" His energy and positive attitude made it a joy to have him become a significant part of our special day. In my opinion, Rick is second to none and has created a whole new category of photography with his creativity. We love his work so much, we have asked him to take our family photos and will continue to use him in the future!

Profile Picture Tony, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing! So glad I chose Rick as my wedding photographer. He did our wedding in April of this year and we couldn't have been happier with his professionalism and how relaxed he made us feel. Within just a couple weeks after the wedding, our photo's were ready. The quick turnaround time was a nice surprise! Rick was able to capture more traditional posed shots that our parents wanted, but more importantly, because of his style, he was able to capture many priceless and unrehearsable moments that we treasure the most.

Profile Picture User3521623, 2+ years ago, 1 Review