Raleigh, NC 27601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Joshua & Rachel

We are Josh & Rachel Best

High school sweethearts that began our unforeseen journey together in the Summer of 2007. Little did we know at the time, that we would be married just over 2 1/2 years later. Getting married at the ages of 17 and 19 would seem crazy to most, but we have loved every moment of it. We now have two beautiful children and a fluffy golden doodle named Teddy that make our lives even more grand. Josh developed a passion for nature photography with the influence of his grandma when he was 8. Being homeschooled, it allowed for many field trips to the Everglades, mountains, and beaches all around Florida. Just a few months after we got married on April 17th 2010, Josh taught Rachel all he knew about photography and together they started photographing people. After much learning, and growing, we officially formed our business in the summer of 2012.

Follow Joshua & Rachel on

• Nikki Gibson Photography
  • christina marie photography
  • Michael Williams Photography

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

59 Reviews for Joshua & Rachel

Jessica Kaplan · Married on 02/03/2019

10/10 all around!!! They're amazing!

It's hard to put into words the feeling that you experience on your wedding day, but Josh and Rachel captured it perfectly. There's always so much pressure on having your wedding photos come out the way that you envision. I know for my husband and I, that was one of our biggest worries. After meeting Josh & Rachel for the first time, we were completely calm and confident in their abilities. Throughout the entire process, they were wonderful to work with- from emails to our engagement photo shoot (which was amazing!!!).
    During the wedding they were awesome to work with. We had an abnormally large wedding party (31 including us) and two divorced & large families that we wanted photos with. They definitely had their hands full and were SO patient, professional, and kind throughout. I would recommend them again and again on that alone. Their work speaks for itself. We couldn't be any happier!!

-The Kaplans

Sent on 05/07/2019

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2017

Josh and Rachael are simply amazing, my parents and I met with josh pretty early in the planning process and when we met with him my parents absolutely loved him and so did I and I knew my now husband would too! I loved that it was a husband and wife team and I love how you didn’t have to me a model with them. I loved that he caught every little detail, we had a mini engagement session because we sent out our save the dates before hand and we really didn’t want to do an engagement session but josh didn’t try to sell me into doing one he told me the benefits of doing one just to be comfortable infront of the camera. On our wedding day I was kinda stressing about timing and Josh and Rachael calmed me down and said everything was going to be fine and they got all the shots they needed to get, it rained(light rain) on our wedding day and to take pictures after the ceremony they asked if Mark and I were ok with the rain and we said of course we wanted to get the pictures taken and our bridal party was pretty amazing with that too. For the quality and the professionalism they show, I think they’re pricing is very reasonable what what you get, how easy everything was with them and friendly they are; I already know that whenever I need pictures taken they will be the people I go to for sure. Thank you Josh and Rachael for capturing the smallest/biggest moments on our special day.

Sent on 10/18/2017

• At Last Wedding + Event Design Wedding Planners

It is always such a great pleasure to work with Josh and Rachel! They always exceed our expectations with their photos and our couples continuously tell us how impressed they are with them. We've worked with them for many years and we will always recommend them to our brides looking for amazing quality and phenomenal images. Plus, Josh and Rachel are super fun and truly make weddings an exciting time :)

• Laura Reynolds Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

We have had the absolute pleasure of working with Best Photography many times. Aside from absolutely stunning photographs, Josh and Rachel Best are top notch professionals with positive attitudes and creativity. It is always a pleasure for our team and our clients to work along side them! We can recommend them without reservation.

• Radiant Makeup NYC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Best Photography is absolutely the BEST!!! Not only do they take incredible, breath-taking photos, but they are also the sweetest, most precious photography team you will ever meet! They truly love and enjoy what they do and I do not have enough wonderful things to say about Best Photography!

• Raleigh, NC, 27601 See on map
    3216620046 (Phone number)
    4075086004 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Joshua & Rachel)