37463 Persimmon Lane, Palmdale, CA 93551 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Joshua Kline Productions

I provide professional and affordable photography and videography services. My style is photojournalism with a cinematic edge. My goal is to capture all the moments of your day in a simple, creative and elegant fashion. I hope that I can be of service to you!

Photography: All images taken are owned by you the client and are delivered on disc and posted in a password protected web gallery. You are never dependent on me for digital files, prints or albums. I also offer fully designed flush mount albums, sign in frames and custom prints.

Videography: Documentary style videography of your wedding day. Delivered on DVD or Bluray HD Disc. Love Stories: I will tell your story through a 3-8 minute fully edited video documentary that includes your photos and an interview. We will shoot an engagment session included in the package as well. This is a beautiful way to tell your story at the reception. I can also rent the projector and screen if desired. See pricing and more at: www.jklineproductions.com

MeredithJasonEngage600sq
MeredithJasonEngage600sq
BridesTrina600sq

14 Reviews for Joshua Kline Productions

Bojana · Married on 05/14/2011

Josh Kline Productions is amazing! Josh is very responsive, professional and always on time. We booked Josh to do our engagement session, love story video, save the date video, wedding photos, wedding video, etc... He is very creative and we love everything he has done for us. We are so so so so happy we picked Josh to capture our special day. We are so proud to show our pictures to everyone. They are spectacular. Without any regrets, we recommend him to everyone!!!

Sent on 06/06/2011

Sean · Married on 04/16/2011

World class 5 star service and photo/video product!

Josh and his team are excellent at what they do. The communication, price and service was outstanding. Our wedding photos were gorgeus, there were some great candid shots, as well as beautiful posed pictures. He really did a great job of capturing the ceremony, reception, us (bride and groom), our main wedding/reception moments as well as our guests.

Josh and his team worked hard all night constantly taking pictures and video and being there for the most important moments of our wedding.

We were shown sample finished pics just a couple of days after the wedding and the full CD came quickly after. Josh is always quick to respond to phone calls, and emails and his concern for his customers is outstanding.

While many photographers in the Los Angeles area charge a fortune, Josh offers versatile packages for all budgets without sacrificing quality or service.

Thanks Josh, you and David (videoographer) were the best!

Sean and Olga
    (April 16, 2011 wedding)

Sent on 05/03/2011

Monique · Married on 11/20/2010

Josh is one of the best photographers I have ever seen. He was always where the action was, taking both amazing candid photos and perfectly posed shots. He was very flexible to our multiple locations, always trying for the best shot. He was very professional on site, and through email before my wedding. The photos were ready to view very quickly, and his website is easy to use.

I highly recommend him, because he will make every photo beautiful!

Sent on 12/13/2010

Joshua Kline Productions Pricing

Joshua Kline Productions Price Rates

Joshua Kline Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• NYC DJ'S
    NYC DJ'S Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure of working with Josh on several occasions. Josh and his crew always go above and beyond and truly serve the client 100%. Great attitude, beautiful work, and unobtrusive. A++!

• 37463 Persimmon Lane Palmdale, 93551 See on map