420 Shore rd 3-k, Long Beach, NY 11561 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Joseph Mancuso Photography

We are a husband and wife team who strive to deliver beautiful images for all of our clients.With a boutique approach to our business you will be dealing with us and only us from our first meeting to the ultimate delivery of your wedding images and albums.Being full time photographers one of our hallmarks is to make people feel at ease and comfortable with us throughout the day and that ability is reflected in many of our reviews.Our passion is photography and we welcome the opportunity to meet new clients and document their weddings or other important events.Feel free to contact us and we would be happy to show you more of our work.

Follow Joseph Mancuso Photography on

129 Reviews for Joseph Mancuso Photography

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

My wedding was on August 11, 2018. Joseph Mancuso Photography was the BEST!!!! Joe and Mary were so amazing the day of the wedding and the days leading up to the wedding. I couldn't say one bad thing about them. I received my pictures when they said I would and loved every one of them. They are a dream team and know this business so well. Everyone is still raving about the pictures. I'm now ordering my "thank yous" from them. The quality is amazing. Thank you for making the memories of my day come back to me with your pictures. I truly appreciate it!!!!

John · Married on 07/03/2018

Not enough words to describe how professional and great Joe and Mary are. When they come to your wedding or event they make you feel comfortable and they are so easy to get along with they're like part of the family. I highly recommend them you wont be sorry.

Joseph Mancuso Photography 1

Anna · Married on 06/15/2018

We where very pleased with the service & over all out come! Thank you!

Joseph Mancuso Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,395.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary