420 Shore rd 3-k, Long Beach, NY 11561 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Joseph Mancuso Photography

We are a husband and wife team who strive to deliver beautiful images for all of our clients.With a boutique approach to our business you will be dealing with us and only us from our first meeting to the ultimate delivery of your wedding images and albums.Being full time photographers one of our hallmarks is to make people feel at ease and comfortable with us throughout the day and that ability is reflected in many of our reviews.Our passion is photography and we welcome the opportunity to meet new clients and document their weddings or other important events.Feel free to contact us and we would be happy to show you more of our work.

Follow Joseph Mancuso Photography on

Joseph Mancuso Photography 5
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Taub · Getting married on 11/03/2020

HIghly Recommend Joseph Mancuso Photography

This is the second Mitzvah that Joe and Mary photographed for us. All of the portraits and candid photos are beautiful! They are experts at capturing special moments and you don't even know that they are there. We have so many great photos to choose from. I would highly recommend Joe & Mary for any event small to large. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Cindy Morris · Married on 04/14/2019

I could not believe how amazing he was!

I found Joseph Mancuso online and everyone told me I needed to really know his work, but I trusted my gut and I am so glad I did. First of all, it is rare to find someone who will give you printed proofs as part of his package, but that was important to me. Second of all, his pictures are stunning. He caught the exact spirit of the day and how we were all feeling. His pictures tell the story just as we remember it and experienced it. Plus, he was polite, professional and not in the way. I would hire him again and again!

Sent on 06/11/2019

David Levy · Married on 04/07/2019

Best Photographers

Joseph and Mary were such an amazing part of our wedding. They documented our wedding with experience, character, and love for their craft; and it showed. The photographs came out amazingly and we are so happy with the work they did. They are both friendly and professional and their experience as great wedding photographers was obvious from the moment we met them.

Sent on 05/22/2019