Joseph Mancuso Photography Reviews

Joseph Mancuso Photography 4
Joseph Mancuso Photography 5

Paul Lanciotti · Married on 10/20/2018

Go with the best!

Thank you Joe and Mary for the outstanding work you did for our daughter’s wedding. Everything about our experience with you both was first class. Fair and honest, the Mancuso’s deliver what they promise. And the pictures, they turned out spectacular! They captured the moment and spirt of the day for us to relive forever. Let’s face it, if your planning a wedding you have one shot to get it right. Go with a pro you can trust. We highly recommend Joseph Mancuso Photography.

Sam Lewinter · Married on 10/13/2018

I would give them a 10/10 - and I never do that - I am truly a tough grader. They exceeded my expecations

Joseph & Mary Mancuso were the photographer's for my son's Bar Mitzvah last month.
    They were very attentive, clear with expectations and overall a true pleasure to work with. Joseph was on the ball every time I called/emailed him for anything - a very personal touch. To boot, the execution was excellent how they operated during the party and the output - were amazing pictures that exceeded my expectations.

Joe, You have permission to share my contact information (email/ Mobile) with any prospective clients should they want to ask any specific questions/ get additional insights.

Sincerely,

Sam

Alexandra Bonini · Married on 09/09/2018

Wonderful great day

They where very professional and friendly made my special extra special

Joseph Mancuso Photography 6
    Joseph Mancuso Photography 7
    Joseph Mancuso Photography 8

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

My wedding was on August 11, 2018. Joseph Mancuso Photography was the BEST!!!! Joe and Mary were so amazing the day of the wedding and the days leading up to the wedding. I couldn't say one bad thing about them. I received my pictures when they said I would and loved every one of them. They are a dream team and know this business so well. Everyone is still raving about the pictures. I'm now ordering my "thank yous" from them. The quality is amazing. Thank you for making the memories of my day come back to me with your pictures. I truly appreciate it!!!!

John · Married on 07/03/2018

Not enough words to describe how professional and great Joe and Mary are. When they come to your wedding or event they make you feel comfortable and they are so easy to get along with they're like part of the family. I highly recommend them you wont be sorry.

Joseph Mancuso Photography 9

Anna · Married on 06/15/2018

We where very pleased with the service & over all out come! Thank you!

Lisa · Married on 05/20/2018

Joseph and Mary where highly recommended to us and they did not disappoint. We had three months to plan a Bar Mitzvah for our son who decided late in the process that he wanted a party. From the beginning we knew we were in good hands. Such warm empathic people who are true professionals who know what they are doing. What a great experience from start to finish !! Highly Recommend !! Walter & Lisa S.

Marina · Married on 05/12/2018

Joe and his wife are the nicest people, very accommodating, had the best ideas, took the best pictures. My favorite part, I did not have to ask them to do anything, they took the initiative and did everything on their own. These were the best pictures anyone has ever taken.

Cathy · Married on 05/01/2018

I highly recommend Joseph Mancuso Photography. They were a pleasure to work with and very professional. Our pictures from our daughter's Sweet 16 are phenomenal!!! I look forward to using them again for our next event!

Rebecca · Married on 04/21/2018

Mary and Joe were amazing for my sons Bar Mitzvah! They were punctual, responsive to emails and seemed like they really enjoyed being with my family on our special day. And the best part-- the pictures were amazing!! I can not stop looking at them!! thank you!!!!

Karen · Married on 04/14/2018

We are beyond happy with the beauty and quality of the pictures that Joe and Mary took of our daughter’s Bat Mitzvah. Not only do we have tons of amazing portraits, candids, etc, but Joe and Mary were professional, patient and kind from start to finish. They got every shot we wanted and some that we didn’t even know we wanted and love.

Laura · Married on 03/15/2018

We were lucky enough to have Joe and Mary photograph our wedding. They were extremely professional, punctual, totally accommodating and most importantly talented. They truly captured the most amazing day of our lives. Having the two photographers was really special because moments were captured from multiple angles. Mary took many shots in black and white and they look like they are straight out of a bridal magazine! Joe looks around the room, and knew exactly where to put us, what poses to do to get truly stunning shots. Our wedding was such a special day and we keep looking through the pictures and are able to relive every moment thanks to Mary and Joe. Another great thing that you get when you book with Mancuso Photography is all of the proofs. Not many photographers print out the pictures for you anymore. This was a major plus for us. We love having the hard copies to bring with us and show friends, as well as the digital copies and then of course the professional book. Thank you both for capturing our special day.

Gary · Married on 03/10/2018

Joe and Mary shot both of my boys Bar Mitzvahs and we couldn't have been more pleased with our pictures!!! See you in 2022 for the Twincesses!!!

Jennifer · Married on 12/17/2017

Joe and his wife make a great team. The picture taking went so smooth and the end results are beautiful.
    The experience from beginning to end was nothing but professional and delightful.

I would recommend them in a heart beat!

• F

farrah · Married on 12/10/2017

BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER!!! awesome

Carina · Married on 11/26/2017

My husband and I chose Mancuso Photography for our wedding and we couldn’t be happier with that decision! I opted to not have a videographer, but wanted the pictures to make you feel like you were at the event and that is definitely what we received. The pictures captured the day beautifully and he made my look like a stunning bride! I would highly recommend Joseph for any event!

Carrie · Married on 11/19/2017

Joe and Mary and wonderful people and fantastic photographers. They clearly love what they do and make a great team. They were able to get everyone to smile when needed and took some beautiful candid shots as well.

rebecca · Married on 11/05/2017

We used Joseph and his wife Mary to photograph our daughter’s bat miitzvah. We could not have been happier. They were so accommodating and professional. Our photographs were beautiful and am so glad we have these to look back at. We will be using them in three years for our son’s bar mitzvah.

tami · Married on 10/22/2017

My fiance and I loved working with Joe & Mary!! From the very first meeting we were extremely happy with our decision to have them capture such an amazing day for us! Communication was consistent and very effective. Joe and Mary made the whole process very easy and for a bride and groom this is a must!! All of our photos came out amazing and they were able to capture all our precious moments. Overall, they exceeded our expectations and we would definitely recommend them to our friends and family. Joe & Mary, we cant Thank you enough!!

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

Joseph and Mary were truly amazing, they work together as an incredible team! They were extremely professional, kind, patient and accommodating, we would highly recommend to anyone having a special occasion. They provided digital copies as well as hard copies, and we couldn't be more happy with our photos!
    Our wedding day came & went so fast, but they captured so many wonderful moments on our special day. Having these amazing photos allows us to relive the experience, thank you Mancuso Photography!

Joseph Mancuso Photography 10

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Joseph and Mary were great! My husband and I were running a bit behind schedule but Joseph and Mary made sure to get all the pictures we wanted throughout the event. They are great with keeping in contact. They got us the digital and hard copies of all of our event photos and boy are they beautiful. We were nervous about the pictures because neither of us feel comfortable with pictures of ourselves but we have to say, Joseph and Mary did an amazing job we can even honestly say we love so many pictures of us from our wedding day. We can't thank you enough Joseph and Mary!

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2017

Joe and Mary are amazing ! From the moment we met them we instantly knew we were in good hands. On the day of they made us feel comfortable, went above and beyond and they made sure we had all the pictures we wanted. We recently got our wedding pictures back and were blown away ... they are perfect ! I can’t wait till our next event so we can have Joe and Mary capture it for us! If you are looking for a wedding photographer ... look no further ! They are the best

Patrick · Married on 08/04/2017

Fantastic job would highly reccomend for any and all events totally professional in ever area of Photography get the shots you will love.

Amorette · Married on 08/03/2017

Joseph and Mary were great!! The photos of my daughter Gianna's sweet 16 were amazing and gave us beautiful memories of her teeeifuc party!! Joseph and Mary didn't miss any moments. They captured everything. I would recommend using.

Chris · Married on 06/17/2017

Joe and Mary did a wonderful job at our wedding. They were able to capture the excitement of the day yet never in anyone's way. We were so pleased the way they made sure to photograph everyone in the room. The pictures are truly a treasure, we were very happy with Joe and Mary.