119 Reviews for Joseph Mancuso Photography

Proofs (9)
Albums (7)
Liability Insurance (5)
113 Joseph Mancuso Photography Reviews

I highly recommend Joseph Mancuso Photography. They were a pleasure to work with and very professional. Our pictures from our daughter's Sweet 16 are phenomenal!!! I look forward to using them again for our next event!

Profile Picture Cathy, 5/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were lucky enough to have Joe and Mary photograph our wedding. They were extremely professional, punctual, totally accommodating and most importantly talented. They truly captured the most amazing day of our lives. Having the two photographers was really special because moments were captured from multiple angles. Mary took many shots in black and white and they look like they are straight out of a bridal magazine! Joe looks around the room, and knew exactly where to put us, what poses to do to get truly stunning shots. Our wedding was such a special day and we keep looking through the pictures and are able to relive every moment thanks to Mary and Joe. Another great thing that you get when you book with Mancuso Photography is all of the proofs. Not many photographers print out the pictures for you anymore. This was a major plus for us. We love having the hard copies to bring with us and show friends, as well as the digital copies and then of course the professional book. Thank you both for capturing our special day.

Profile Picture Laura, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joe and his wife make a great team. The picture taking went so smooth and the end results are beautiful.
The experience from beginning to end was nothing but professional and delightful.

I would recommend them in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/17/17, 1 Review

BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER!!! awesome

Profile Picture farrah, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joe and Mary and wonderful people and fantastic photographers. They clearly love what they do and make a great team. They were able to get everyone to smile when needed and took some beautiful candid shots as well.

Profile Picture Carrie, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Joseph and his wife Mary to photograph our daughter’s bat miitzvah. We could not have been happier. They were so accommodating and professional. Our photographs were beautiful and am so glad we have these to look back at. We will be using them in three years for our son’s bar mitzvah.

Profile Picture rebecca, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiance and I loved working with Joe & Mary!! From the very first meeting we were extremely happy with our decision to have them capture such an amazing day for us! Communication was consistent and very effective. Joe and Mary made the whole process very easy and for a bride and groom this is a must!! All of our photos came out amazing and they were able to capture all our precious moments. Overall, they exceeded our expectations and we would definitely recommend them to our friends and family. Joe & Mary, we cant Thank you enough!!

Profile Picture tami, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joseph and Mary were truly amazing, they work together as an incredible team! They were extremely professional, kind, patient and accommodating, we would highly recommend to anyone having a special occasion. They provided digital copies as well as hard copies, and we couldn't be more happy with our photos!
Our wedding day came & went so fast, but they captured so many wonderful moments on our special day. Having these amazing photos allows us to relive the experience, thank you Mancuso Photography!

Photo for Joseph Mancuso Photography Review - Mr & Mrs!!
Profile Picture Rachel, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joseph and Mary were great! My husband and I were running a bit behind schedule but Joseph and Mary made sure to get all the pictures we wanted throughout the event. They are great with keeping in contact. They got us the digital and hard copies of all of our event photos and boy are they beautiful. We were nervous about the pictures because neither of us feel comfortable with pictures of ourselves but we have to say, Joseph and Mary did an amazing job we can even honestly say we love so many pictures of us from our wedding day. We can't thank you enough Joseph and Mary!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joe and Mary are amazing ! From the moment we met them we instantly knew we were in good hands. On the day of they made us feel comfortable, went above and beyond and they made sure we had all the pictures we wanted. We recently got our wedding pictures back and were blown away ... they are perfect ! I can’t wait till our next event so we can have Joe and Mary capture it for us! If you are looking for a wedding photographer ... look no further ! They are the best

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fantastic job would highly reccomend for any and all events totally professional in ever area of Photography get the shots you will love.

Profile Picture Patrick, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joseph and Mary were great!! The photos of my daughter Gianna's sweet 16 were amazing and gave us beautiful memories of her teeeifuc party!! Joseph and Mary didn't miss any moments. They captured everything. I would recommend using.

Profile Picture Amorette, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joe and Mary did a wonderful job at our wedding. They were able to capture the excitement of the day yet never in anyone's way. We were so pleased the way they made sure to photograph everyone in the room. The pictures are truly a treasure, we were very happy with Joe and Mary.

Profile Picture Chris, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John and I were so pleased with Joseph and Mary's service. They were not only professional, they were unobtrusive and blended in with our guests! The pictures are outstanding and it will be difficult to pick the best 100 pictures for our album. Thanks Joseph and Mary for helping to make our wedding day so memorable! We would highly recommend you to anyone who needs a photographer! Donna

Profile Picture Donna, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't ask for more, we are both so happy that we chose Joseph & Mary to be our wedding photographers. They were prompt, professional, and as one of my guests told me, they really were the life of the party. Joseph and Mary are talented and kind, thank you so much for making our day special!

~ Cristina & Stephen

Profile Picture Cristina, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joseph and Mary were absolutely amazing , I have absolutely no complaints or concerns. The service and quality is 5 star top of the line. My wedding photographs are absolutely beautiful and they did everything me and my husband asked. I highly recommend using them both for all your events. I know for sure I will be using them for my future events and children's parties as well. We fell in love with them before we even saw our pictures and they made our night one to always remember forever, thank you Joseph and Mary so much !!! You're the best

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Joseph Mancuso Photography! My sister recommended this vendor to us when she got married several years ago, and the quality of their work is still as amazing as ever. My sister loved her pictures, and we loved ours as well! Joseph and Mary were absolute professionals. They worked with us every step of the way, even after we made some changes to the schedule for the day. Thank you Mancuso Photography for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture Frances, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was an absolute pleasure working with Joseph and Mary. They are an amazing couple. They made me feel like we were family. They were on top of everything and so prepared. My husbands button came off on his tuxedo and Mary sewed it so fast that I didn't even know it had happened and my dress was so dirty from the photo shoot in the grass but she had these wipes that took the dirt right out. It really was amazing how well prepared they were, they went above and beyond the expectations of a photographer and that's just a bonus, the photos were absolutely beautiful. The shots they took and the angles were perfect. Everyone at my party loved them and kept saying how they couldn't believe how great they were and were extremely happy with the quality of the photos when we received them. Joseph and Mary are hands down the best photographers I have ever met.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joseph and Mary made our daughters bat mitzvah so incredible. From the first meeting to the final proofs they were so professional. We were thrilled with the outcome and will use them for my son when the time comes.

Profile Picture Loren, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joe and Mary were a dream to deal with. They were professional and personable from beginning to end. I absolutely got the most value for my money with using Mancuso Photography! Our pictures came out absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't have been more pleased!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have know Joe for 20 years he was my wedding photographer and I have used him for all my events with my children. He just did my daughters sweet 16 and he was AMAZING.

Profile Picture Phyllis, 10/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When we were looking for a photographer for our daughter's Bat Mitzva, a friend recommended Joseph Mancuso. The minute we met him and Maria at the party, we knew we made an excelet choice. They were kind, profecional, creative, caring, friendly and by the end of the evening we felt as if they were part of our family. It is not everyday that you meet such special and fine people like them. We are very happy to have them again at our younger daughter's Bat Mitzva in the fall.

Profile Picture User7040199, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the moment you meet Joe and Mary, you realize that you've found something special. I cannot believe how amazing they are, and how well they work together as a team. During our initial consultation, I looked at my wife-to-be after about five minutes and we knew we had found our photographers. As someone who works in the weddings industry, I've met a lot of photographers. Many of them are good, some of them are great at certain things, and a few of them are not so good, but NONE of them are the total package like Joseph Mancuso Photography.

The day of, they were SO ACCOMMODATING despite our day not progressing as perfectly as we planned it (what a surprise!). Throughout the schedule changes, location changes, last minute picture requests, and nervousness of what we were about to do, Joe and Mary made us feel at ease and taken care of - they were literally the rock that we clung to and made the rest of the day feel so much smoother.

They worked hand in hand with the videographer we booked, seamlessly making his job easier and (I think) he did a better job BECAUSE they were there to assist him.

During the wedding and reception, they got all of the shots that mattered (and then some). They did such a great job that we had many requests for their card and my friends will all be getting (STRONG) recommendations from us when they plan their weddings. We knew they were doing a great job the day of, but four weeks later when we first got to see how all the pictures came out, we were even MORE impressed. What an amazing collection of memories that we'll have for the rest of our lives - honestly, we couldn't thank them enough. They even managed to make me look good enough to deserve to be standing next to my now-wife (which is no easy task)!

Our day would have been completely different (and MUCH MUCH worse) if we didn't have the fortune to find and hire Joseph Mancuso. I cannot recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a beautiful experience. Joseph and Mary are a great team. Professional and friendly. My husband and I couldn't have felt more comfortable and pleased. Mancuso photography was recommended to us by a friend who spoke very highly and they definitely lived up to their recommendation. Everything was perfect our proofs came out great! We can not wait to see our albums and we will definitely be using mancuso photography for future events.

Profile Picture Theresa, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joe & Mary are wonderful to work with. They are available, timely, professional, warm, and provide a calm and comfortable feel. Our photos were amazing and captured so many remarkable moments. My wife and I really enjoyed spending our special day with them. We highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Bobby, 9/18/16, 1 Review