Joseph Mancuso Photography Reviews

Joseph Mancuso Photography 5
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Taub · Getting married on 11/03/2020

HIghly Recommend Joseph Mancuso Photography

This is the second Mitzvah that Joe and Mary photographed for us. All of the portraits and candid photos are beautiful! They are experts at capturing special moments and you don't even know that they are there. We have so many great photos to choose from. I would highly recommend Joe & Mary for any event small to large. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Chichester · Married on 09/08/2019

An amazing photographer to choose

It was a pleasure working with Mr. Mancuso. From the moment of the first phone call he was professional and calming. I called so close to my event and was so frazzled but by the time our conversation ended I was calmer. He gave me the time to consider my options and was never pushy or demanding. He presented options to fit my budget which was greatly appreciated. He even entertained every text messages and answered every question promptly. He came early to event and was ready to start almost immediately. The photos came out even better than what I expected and he was so on his game that I can't think of any pictures I may have wanted but didn't get. I highly recommend him to anyone who's looking for a great photographer (even if you think you can't afford still call).

Sent on 09/27/2019

Cindy Morris · Married on 04/14/2019

I could not believe how amazing he was!

I found Joseph Mancuso online and everyone told me I needed to really know his work, but I trusted my gut and I am so glad I did. First of all, it is rare to find someone who will give you printed proofs as part of his package, but that was important to me. Second of all, his pictures are stunning. He caught the exact spirit of the day and how we were all feeling. His pictures tell the story just as we remember it and experienced it. Plus, he was polite, professional and not in the way. I would hire him again and again!

Sent on 06/11/2019

David Levy · Married on 04/07/2019

Best Photographers

Joseph and Mary were such an amazing part of our wedding. They documented our wedding with experience, character, and love for their craft; and it showed. The photographs came out amazingly and we are so happy with the work they did. They are both friendly and professional and their experience as great wedding photographers was obvious from the moment we met them.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Jennifer Silverstein · Married on 11/11/2018

Joseph Mancuso Photographers

Joseph and Mary Mancuso are one of the nicest couples we have ever met.

We absolutely love all the photos they took at our sons Bar Mitzvah. They are beyond incredible!! They have serious talent and we were so excited to see them all and re-live what was one of the best day of our lives.

They went above and beyond at our sons Bar Mitzvah. They were so relaxed and friendly, making us feel very comfortable posing for photos! It was such a pleasure to work with them. We really appreciate the fabulous photo shoot at the Temple to the great shots they took at the party.
    We are so pleased with our photos - they have an incredible eye for a great shot! We will definitely recommend them to all our friends! We can’t wait to use them for our next party

Sent on 12/19/2018

Paul Lanciotti · Married on 10/20/2018

Go with the best!

Thank you Joe and Mary for the outstanding work you did for our daughter’s wedding. Everything about our experience with you both was first class. Fair and honest, the Mancuso’s deliver what they promise. And the pictures, they turned out spectacular! They captured the moment and spirt of the day for us to relive forever. Let’s face it, if your planning a wedding you have one shot to get it right. Go with a pro you can trust. We highly recommend Joseph Mancuso Photography.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Sam Lewinter · Married on 10/13/2018

I would give them a 10/10 - and I never do that - I am truly a tough grader. They exceeded my expecations

Joseph & Mary Mancuso were the photographer's for my son's Bar Mitzvah last month.
    They were very attentive, clear with expectations and overall a true pleasure to work with. Joseph was on the ball every time I called/emailed him for anything - a very personal touch. To boot, the execution was excellent how they operated during the party and the output - were amazing pictures that exceeded my expectations.

Joe, You have permission to share my contact information (email/ Mobile) with any prospective clients should they want to ask any specific questions/ get additional insights.

Sincerely,

Sam

Sent on 11/20/2018

Alexandra Bonini · Married on 09/09/2018

Wonderful great day

They where very professional and friendly made my special extra special

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Joseph Mancuso Photography 6
    Joseph Mancuso Photography 7
    Joseph Mancuso Photography 8

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

My wedding was on August 11, 2018. Joseph Mancuso Photography was the BEST!!!! Joe and Mary were so amazing the day of the wedding and the days leading up to the wedding. I couldn't say one bad thing about them. I received my pictures when they said I would and loved every one of them. They are a dream team and know this business so well. Everyone is still raving about the pictures. I'm now ordering my "thank yous" from them. The quality is amazing. Thank you for making the memories of my day come back to me with your pictures. I truly appreciate it!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

John · Married on 07/03/2018

Not enough words to describe how professional and great Joe and Mary are. When they come to your wedding or event they make you feel comfortable and they are so easy to get along with they're like part of the family. I highly recommend them you wont be sorry.

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Joseph Mancuso Photography 9

SUSAN · event on 06/15/2018

We left part of our planning to the last minute, including the photography for the day and were so fortunate that Joseph and Mary were available for our chosen date. We were so thrilled with our son's Bar Mitzvah photos. They were truly wonderful! I don’t think there was one bad photo of our son among all the proofs we received. Thank you so much to Joseph and Mary for such a great pictorial keepsake of our son's special day - we finally got to see a bit of what happened in the kid's game room as we never really made it in there for the night!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Anna · Married on 06/15/2018

We where very pleased with the service & over all out come! Thank you!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/20/2018

Joseph and Mary where highly recommended to us and they did not disappoint. We had three months to plan a Bar Mitzvah for our son who decided late in the process that he wanted a party. From the beginning we knew we were in good hands. Such warm empathic people who are true professionals who know what they are doing. What a great experience from start to finish !! Highly Recommend !! Walter & Lisa S.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Marina · Married on 05/12/2018

Joe and his wife are the nicest people, very accommodating, had the best ideas, took the best pictures. My favorite part, I did not have to ask them to do anything, they took the initiative and did everything on their own. These were the best pictures anyone has ever taken.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Cathy · Married on 05/01/2018

I highly recommend Joseph Mancuso Photography. They were a pleasure to work with and very professional. Our pictures from our daughter's Sweet 16 are phenomenal!!! I look forward to using them again for our next event!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Rebecca · Married on 04/21/2018

Mary and Joe were amazing for my sons Bar Mitzvah! They were punctual, responsive to emails and seemed like they really enjoyed being with my family on our special day. And the best part-- the pictures were amazing!! I can not stop looking at them!! thank you!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Karen · Married on 04/14/2018

We are beyond happy with the beauty and quality of the pictures that Joe and Mary took of our daughter’s Bat Mitzvah. Not only do we have tons of amazing portraits, candids, etc, but Joe and Mary were professional, patient and kind from start to finish. They got every shot we wanted and some that we didn’t even know we wanted and love.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Laura · Married on 03/15/2018

We were lucky enough to have Joe and Mary photograph our wedding. They were extremely professional, punctual, totally accommodating and most importantly talented. They truly captured the most amazing day of our lives. Having the two photographers was really special because moments were captured from multiple angles. Mary took many shots in black and white and they look like they are straight out of a bridal magazine! Joe looks around the room, and knew exactly where to put us, what poses to do to get truly stunning shots. Our wedding was such a special day and we keep looking through the pictures and are able to relive every moment thanks to Mary and Joe. Another great thing that you get when you book with Mancuso Photography is all of the proofs. Not many photographers print out the pictures for you anymore. This was a major plus for us. We love having the hard copies to bring with us and show friends, as well as the digital copies and then of course the professional book. Thank you both for capturing our special day.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Gary · Married on 03/10/2018

Joe and Mary shot both of my boys Bar Mitzvahs and we couldn't have been more pleased with our pictures!!! See you in 2022 for the Twincesses!!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/17/2017

Joe and his wife make a great team. The picture taking went so smooth and the end results are beautiful.
    The experience from beginning to end was nothing but professional and delightful.

I would recommend them in a heart beat!

Sent on 02/12/2018
  • F

farrah · Married on 12/10/2017

BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER!!! awesome

Sent on 12/22/2017

Esther · event on 12/09/2017

Joe and his amazing wife Mary did an incredible job photographing my daughters bat mitzvah. They are wonderful people to work with, kind, fun, willing to work with you. They capture action moments when you don't even know they are shooting in addition to beautiful stills. Joe and Mary go above and beyond and I would work with them again in a hearbeat.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Carina · Married on 11/26/2017

My husband and I chose Mancuso Photography for our wedding and we couldn’t be happier with that decision! I opted to not have a videographer, but wanted the pictures to make you feel like you were at the event and that is definitely what we received. The pictures captured the day beautifully and he made my look like a stunning bride! I would highly recommend Joseph for any event!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Carrie · Married on 11/19/2017

Joe and Mary and wonderful people and fantastic photographers. They clearly love what they do and make a great team. They were able to get everyone to smile when needed and took some beautiful candid shots as well.

Sent on 01/08/2018

rebecca · Married on 11/05/2017

We used Joseph and his wife Mary to photograph our daughter’s bat miitzvah. We could not have been happier. They were so accommodating and professional. Our photographs were beautiful and am so glad we have these to look back at. We will be using them in three years for our son’s bar mitzvah.

Sent on 12/30/2017