Jamul, Jamul, CA 91935 Map · Phone number

About Jona Images

Hello,

My name is Jon Rivera, I am a NY based Wedding & Portraiture Photographer. I have been photographing people and places for over ten years now and I have been loving every minute of it.

Should you work with me? In an industry where wedding photog's are a dime a million, choosing "the one" can be quite stressfull so let me help you decide!

First and foremost if you haven't already, check out my portfolio, I have some of my best images up to showcase that I know a thing or two about wedding photography. Secondly, if you like what you see, shoot me an email at hello@jonaimages.com and tell me a little bit about yourself. Afterwards I would love to meet up over coffee so I can properly introduce myself and tell you more about my style of photography and my services. It's all about the right chemistry between us and I think you'll find that I'm a pretty laid back, easy going type of guy (I am from California after all), yet still a professional who takes my love and passion for photography very seriously.

The rest will be history...

Cheers,

img028
img1348 cop

11 Reviews for Jona Images

Catherine · Married on 06/30/2018

We had so much fun running around the venue taking pictures with Jon. My fiancé is not one who likes having his picture taken and I knew this was going to be a challenge but after speaking to Jon for 5 minutes, he declaredz: this guys is awesome and he gets us! And he totally did. It felt like we had been friends with Jon for years. He worked so crazy hard to capture every little moment between us and then managed to wrangle our 20+ person family to get all the different configurations of portraits we requested. And all this in 90 degree heat! He totally exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much Jon!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Amber · Married on 09/23/2017

Jon should be everything a couple is looking for in a wedding photographer. His photos are beautiful, thoughtful, and really capture emotions. He is also a very sweet down to earth person who will go the extra mile to make sure he gets all the shots and finds so many creative and interesting set ups no matter where you are. Our engagement photos came out flawlessly - from the waterfront in Williamsburg to the NYC Subway - he even made that look pretty! We just got our wedding photos back and I am not surprised that we are totally in love with them. He was extremely professional, organized, and thorough in working with his second shooter. We are forever grateful for his photos and clearly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 11/07/2017

andy · Married on 09/10/2016

We loved Jon so much! We had a great time getting comfortable with him at our engagement shoot, which was part of our package. We loved the photos and the shots he captured. Our wedding day was a bit hectic with some schedule changes and having to endure some serious humidity, yet Jon was cool as a cucumber and we received such great compliments from our guests and members of the bridal party about what a calming force he was. Even though our picture time was cut short due to the schedule Jon made sure we were able to capture all the shots we wanted and he was quick to come up with back up plans for alternate locations. When we received our pictures my husband and I were so happy with how many quality pictures there were. Jon was our favorite vendor by far and so happy we found him. He has a great eye for detail knew exactly what we were looking for, and if you are not the traditional couple and in search for that unique photographer in the New York City area, Jon is you guy!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Jona Images FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Jamul Jamul, CA, 91935 See on map