Carrollton, TX 75007 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,098
Availability Check your date

About Jojo Pangilinan | Photographer

Hey, my name is Jojo Pangilinan, pronounced (pan·juh·lee·nan). Pretty easy huh?
I am a wedding photographer based in Dallas, Texas.
I’ve been behind the camera for 10 years, and it was not until after getting married in 2010 is that I realized wedding photography was what stirred my heart. As the passion grew through my marriage, I began to appreciate being in the moment of two people becoming one entity through the covenant.

God, my wife Linda, my family and friends are what make me who I am.

Linda and I are a husband and wife photography team.

• We believe that marriage is the higher plan in life.
  • We document the covenant of love to the highest degree.
  • Building a relationship with our clients is what we look forward to the most.
  • We love meeting new people and hearing their AMAZING story of how they met.

Linda and I are two goofy individuals that enjoy long naps and short walks to the fridge.
When we aren’t doing that , we like taking pictures of our food and documenting our lives in random moments. I’m sure you are guilty of that too!

So, If you love photography, love each other and love being around two goof balls, then let’s meet up and see if we are the perfect combination for your wedding day.
Just don’t be surprised if you get a few high fives and hugs on the way in.

Follow Jojo Pangilinan | Photographer on

194fa93d00dc3554 1465498456964 christine kevin loveframes 0214
katey bridals0021

32 Reviews for Jojo Pangilinan | Photographer

Carley · Married on 10/21/2017

We are so happy that we chose Jojo and Linda to capture our wedding day. They made the whole process so easy and we felt like we were in sync the entire time. They were very detail oriented and made sure that everything we wanted was taken care of. Their communication was great! Jojo made sure to capture all the special moments of the day and his creativity made the photos amazing. So happy with Jojo Pangilinan Photographers!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Christine · Married on 05/27/2017

Jojo is an artist! We knew by looking at his prior work and talking to him that he had our full trust. He treated every photo session with excitement and creativity and we always fed off it. He and Linda are total professionals and we are SO happy about the work they did for our engagement and wedding. They treated us like family the whole time and went above and beyond during the whole process. They were always available for advice and opinions on things that photograph well as far as the wedding dress, the tuxedoes, the decorations, etc. Well worth the price and very high value. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Jamie · Married on 05/06/2017

Jojo and Linda were AMAZING to work with for our engagement photos! A few weeks before we got engaged, I saw one of Jojo's photos on Instagram and knew he was the perfect fit for us. We took photos at Arbor Hill in Plano and I couldn't have been happier with how they turned out - we had a variety of shots that really captured us as a couple. And none of the cheesy engagement photo poses (this is also part of the reason we chose Jojo - nothing seemed cheesy!). If we lived in Dallas, we'd be using them for our wedding, too. Linda and Jojo are exceptional!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Jojo Pangilinan | Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,098.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Carrollton, 75007 See on map