8932 Etiwanda Avenue, Northridge, CA 91325 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Joji Rose Floral & Event Design

Specialties

We specialize in floral arrangement, contemporary and exquisite execution of an event, detailed coordination in a friendly, wholesome and courteous atmosphere.
Call us today.

History

Established in 2008.

It all started when a very dear friend ask me to join him at the Pasadena Convention Center Bridal Show and from there I was able to introduce to the world the wonderful beauty of flowers and designs.
Thank you to everyone who has given me the opportunity to assist them with their floral needs.....and of course for giving me a chance to design one of the most unforgettable moments and times of their lives...

Meet the Business Owner

Joji Rose O. Business Owner

Born and raised in Manila, studied in one of the oldest universities in Manila with a degree in Business Administration Management Major and pursued a career in banking and hotel management but my love for interior design has given me the initiative to work harder in that field- although now it is all about flowers and event design.....

You may contact us at 818-730-6750. Talk to you soon....

img0249
ginajustin
Joji Rose Floral & Event Design
This is the wedding floral we did for Alisia and Ody at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel's penthouse.
Issa & Ryan's Wedding at the Weslake Village Inn
Issa & Ryan's Wedding at the Weslake Village Inn
l100848
Joji Rose Floral & Event Design
Floral we did for Gina and Justin's wedding at the London Hotel which was featured in the first...
Katie & Joey's wedding floral & design we did at CBS Studio Center's New York Street
ri0009
pplwdcfpoxx3poclbx5oy1vgqgxkmqivvrdwlfgy0
reception table
floral centerpiece
Joji Rose Floral & Event Design
the hall at the shutters on the beach
img0256

21 Reviews for Joji Rose Floral & Event Design

• John

John · Married on 07/09/2016

Joji Rose -

We booked Joji after experiencing first hand of her work at one of our best friend's wedding.

My wife who was part of the bridal party held a bouquet made by Joji and I won the centerpiece during dinner festivities .

Her floral arrangements are stunning and beautiful!
    From the flowers for your ceremony, to the arrangements for your reception, you will not be disappointed.

Joji Rose is recognized in several wedding websites.
    Her credibility is justified in her work and professional attitude she sets on the table.

As a very talented and knowledgeable florist, she also has great people skills.
    She is pleasant to work with and will work with you on details to make your day even more special!

She is also a very busy vendor, so I suggest you contact and meet with her. Book her as soon as you know for sure she is the florist you want.

My wife and I were very fortunate to be able to work with her in the busy month of July, summer wedding season.

I definitely recommend her as your florist choice!
    I would love to work with her again soon.

Recommend by
    Layle and John S.
    #johnxkevinapproved

Sent on 08/18/2016

You are the best florist and truly perfected my wedding vision!!

Sent on 07/08/2016

jon · Married on 05/21/2016

I can not say enough quality things about Joji! Finding her for our wedding was truly a blessing. Her service, quality and value is unmatched, she was always available to help us, took the time to understand exactly how we wanted our wedding to look, and did everything in her power to make our dreams a reality. She was part florist, part decorator and part wedding planner for us. Joji was extremely flexible and very willing to work within our budget and style. She met with us multiple times and even joined us on two venue visits. Everything on our special day looked perfect and I can't thank Joji enough. If you are looking for a florist for your event, call Joji before it's too late, you absolutely will not regret the decision.

Sent on 07/09/2016

Joji Rose Floral & Event Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 20,989.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Real Weddings