John Summers Productions

Bridal portrait
Bridal portrait

29 Reviews for John Summers Productions

Cristin · Married on 07/30/2016

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! I went to three other weddings last summer and our DJ was our favorite. I talked to him twice on the phone, and we had a long call about the songs I wanted to hear and songs I didn't want to hear. Everything was great and he did the music for our ceremony too. He brought this amazing light that made the ceiling look like a night sky. I also liked how his speakers only play music pointed at the dance floor so that the music was loud on the dance floor but people sitting at the dinner tables could still talk to each other (one wedding we went to was deafening! We got many compliments from our guests about how they could talk to each other). The music he picked during dinner was great, and once the dancing started, he kept the party going! Also, his voice is amazing ;) I definitely recommend John Summers for your event's DJ!!

Rose · Married on 07/09/2016

AWESOME: THE MUSIC WAS JUST RIGHT, HE WORKED WITH US TO PLAY WHAT WE LIKED TO LISTEN TOO. HE ALSO MADE SURE THAT EVERYTHING WENT VERY SMOOTH. VERY PROFESSIONAL, AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I CALL THEM AT MY NEXT FUNCTION. THANK YOU SO MUCH .

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/18/2015

Best dj ever! We had such a fun time dancing the night away! He really got the party going! His newlywed game is so much fun I suggest it for all couples!!

John Summers Productions FAQ