John Reynolds Caterer

Ashley, MI View map

John Reynolds, Caterer, has been in business since 2007. I started my culinary adventure at Schoolcraft College. I have been fortunate to take classes from Certified Master Chefs, which have given me, not only practical experience, but professional techniques as well.

I promise that all my dishes are made fresh on the day of your event. I do not use pre-packaged, pre-made or frozen foods to create your meal.

We serve buffet style meals, using stainless steel chafing dishes. My professional staff will set up the food, refill quickly as needed.. and clean up and take away our equipment so your party can start right after the meal is served.

We would appreciate the opportunity to help plan your meal and be willing to provide a tasting at my licensed kitchen to help finalize your menu. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions…

989 763 4274 or contact me through email at Johnreynoldscaterer.com or Weddingwire.com

Thanks you... John Reynolds, Caterer

Voted #1 caterer in Gratiot County

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Hors d'oeuvres
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegetarian

Which of the following items can you provide?

China
Flatware

Kelli Married on 05/21/2016
    We had a tasting with John and his wife Valerie last weekend for our wedding next year. John's food was AMAZING!! The food was nothing like the typical "wedding food". Everything was seasoned and cooked to perfection. They worked with us to plan our menu exactly how we wanted it. The prices were very affordable for the amazing value. John and Valerie were welcoming and friendly, and it was great getting to know them. We couldn't be more excited to have John Reynolds Caterer for our reception.

John Reynolds Caterer's reply:

Kelli... thank you so much for you kind words!!! It was great getting to know you and Joe... the only thing we wish ... is that your wedding was this year!!! That way we could fed you sooner that next May!!!! Thanks again... we look forward to seeing you both again... Check my Facebook for coming events...
    Tami Married on 04/30/2016
    We had an excellent experience working with John and his staff. For the first time we met, he out our minds at ease, worked with your needs and wants, made suggestions we had not thought of and provided us with a pleasant experience. He catered the Birch Run High School Junior/Senior prom for around 230 staff and students. The food was excellent and perfect for our students and our barn location. Later at night, stone fire pizzas were served for our students! We can't wait to work with you again!
    Patricia Event on: 01/16/2016
    We hired John to cater our extended family Christmas get together. The food was delicious and the overall experience was great. John offers a large enough variety of menu items that satisfied our pickiest eaters. There was more than enough food and it was fresh, hot, and "homemade." We will definitely be using John again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

818 W. Cleveland Ashley, MI, 48806
Location of (John Reynolds Caterer)

John Reynolds Caterer frequently asked questions

What catering services does John Reynolds Caterer provide for weddings?

John Reynolds Caterer offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Buffet
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at John Reynolds Caterer?

At John Reynolds Caterer, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • American

What dietary needs can be accomodated at John Reynolds Caterer?

At John Reynolds Caterer, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegetarian

What type of food and beverage items does John Reynolds Caterer provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, John Reynolds Caterer offers the following food and beverage items:
  • China
  • Flatware

What percentage of users recommend John Reynolds Caterer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

John Reynolds Caterer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in value, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding