818 W. Cleveland, Ashley, MI 48806 Map · Phone number

About John Reynolds Caterer

John Reynolds, Caterer, has been in business since 2007. I started my culinary adventure at Schoolcraft College. I have been fortunate to take classes from Certified Master Chefs, which have given me, not only practical experience, but professional techniques as well.

I promise that all my dishes are made fresh on the day of your event. I do not use pre-packaged, pre-made or frozen foods to create your meal.

We serve buffet style meals, using stainless steel chafing dishes. My professional staff will set up the food, refill quickly as needed.. and clean up and take away our equipment so your party can start right after the meal is served.

We would appreciate the opportunity to help plan your meal and be willing to provide a tasting at my licensed kitchen to help finalize your menu. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions…

989 763 4274 or contact me through email at Johnreynoldscaterer.com or Weddingwire.com

Thanks you... John Reynolds, Caterer

img8493
5251ba0a137f3a35 1373853205648 w70211d 592

41 Reviews for John Reynolds Caterer

Kelli · Married on 05/21/2016

We had a tasting with John and his wife Valerie last weekend for our wedding next year. John's food was AMAZING!! The food was nothing like the typical "wedding food". Everything was seasoned and cooked to perfection. They worked with us to plan our menu exactly how we wanted it. The prices were very affordable for the amazing value. John and Valerie were welcoming and friendly, and it was great getting to know them. We couldn't be more excited to have John Reynolds Caterer for our reception.

Sent on 05/26/2015

John Reynolds Caterer's reply:

Kelli... thank you so much for you kind words!!! It was great getting to know you and Joe... the only thing we wish ... is that your wedding was this year!!! That way we could fed you sooner that next May!!!! Thanks again... we look forward to seeing you both again... Check my Facebook for coming events...

Tami · Married on 04/30/2016

We had an excellent experience working with John and his staff. For the first time we met, he out our minds at ease, worked with your needs and wants, made suggestions we had not thought of and provided us with a pleasant experience. He catered the Birch Run High School Junior/Senior prom for around 230 staff and students. The food was excellent and perfect for our students and our barn location. Later at night, stone fire pizzas were served for our students! We can't wait to work with you again!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Patricia · event on 01/16/2016

We hired John to cater our extended family Christmas get together. The food was delicious and the overall experience was great. John offers a large enough variety of menu items that satisfied our pickiest eaters. There was more than enough food and it was fresh, hot, and "homemade." We will definitely be using John again.

Sent on 01/16/2016