206 Hollander Ct, League City, TX 77573 Map · Phone number

About John Nader Photography

Your wedding day is a once-in-a-lifetime memory, full of moments that you will want to cherish for years to come. Trust our professional photographers to capture the day with the excellence that Houston’s brides have relied on for over 20 years. John Nader Photography honors tradition and recognizes the importance of whimsy and fun on your wedding day.

We know attention to detail is important to you. We understand that wedding portraits last forever, and we go the extra mile. Whether you are planning a large wedding or a small family event, we have a pricing package to fit your needs.

In 2009, award-winning Houston wedding photographer, John Nader, was awarded Wedding Album of The Year from The Professional Photographers Guild of Houston (PPGH). He is also a Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) and a member of the Professional Photographers Association (PPA), Texas Professional Photographers Association (TPPA), and PPGH.

For availability, feel free to call 281-334-1377 or email john@nadersphotography.com.

Follow John Nader Photography on

highlight1
highights2
highlight3
highlight4
highlight5
logo
John Nader Photography
Wedding at St. Anne's Catholic Church located in Houston, Texas.
Wedding at St. Anne's Catholic Church located in Houston, Texas.
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Wedding couple photographed at George Ranch Historical Park located in Richmond, Texas.
Sydney, Australia
Sydney, Australia
John Nader Photography
Wedding reception at Pine Forest Country Club located in Houston, Texas.
Wedding reception at Pine Forest Country Club located in Houston, Texas.
NP
houston wedding photographer
037516x20
k4c2362a
Bridal portrait at Helen's Garden located in League City, Texas.
Bridal portrait by Houston wedding photographer.
Bridal portrait by Houston wedding photographer.
HoustonWeddingPhotographerHotelGalvezGalveston
Bridal portrait at Helen's Garden located in League City, Texas.
Bridal portrait at Omni Hotel in San Francisco, California, by Houston wedding photographer, John...
League City, TX
League City, TX
0881SRTexture
League City, Texas
League City, Texas
1973
HoustonWeddingPhotographerEngagementGalvestonBeach
John Nader Photography
Engagement portrait session near Houston Theater District.
Engagement portrait session near Houston Theater District.
5864ArtisticallyEnhanced
John Nader Photography
Engagement session at Eleanor Tinsley Park with Downtown Houston skyline at dusk.
Engagement portrait along Allen Parkway in Houston, Texas.
Engagement portrait along Allen Parkway in Houston, Texas.
Silouhette of couple at Helen's Garden in League City, Texas.
Silouhette of couple at Helen's Garden in League City, Texas.
Engagement at George Ranch Historical Park located in Richmond, Texas.
Engagement at George Ranch Historical Park located in Richmond, Texas.
6712ArtisticallyEnhanced
John Nader Photography
Engagement portrait session at Heritage Park located in League City, Texas.
Engagement portrait session at Heritage Park located in League City, Texas.
Engagement session at Wortham Center in Houston, Texas.
Engagement session at Wortham Center in Houston, Texas.
highlight1

48 Reviews for John Nader Photography

Talina · Married on 06/03/2017

Im so glad I found John Nader Photography! He photographed my bridals and our wedding day. He did such a great job photographing everything. I really can't express how impressed I am with his work. He's always patient and helpful. He has great ideas and was very creative with both sessions. I sent John some bridal picture ideas and he nailed them all. Our guests at the wedding complimented on how great he was. He was constantly on the go at the wedding. Every time I saw him he was photographing something or someone. You will not be disappointed if you choose John!

Adele · Married on 05/06/2017

Our wedding photos are beyond expectation - this was a second wedding for both of us and I really only wanted a few pictures of our small wedding. Little did I know the quality and expertise that John Nader would provide and I am so glad that I went with his recommendations. He captured this once in a lifetime event in breathtaking fashion. We are so pleased with the pictures and I can not say enough about his talent and his professionalism. If I had it to do over, I would have purchased a more expansive package - we will always treasure the images he captured!!

Kimberly · Married on 10/22/2016

I'm one of those people who don't like having my photos taken. They never seem to come out right. However, I love the photos John took of my husband, myself, and the wedding. John captured in photos what we felt about each other, our family, and the wedding. I would recommend him highly. I would offer the advice of trust your vendors. They have seen more weddings and events than you can imagine and they know what works and what doesn't. We loved our photos and they are proudly displayed in our home.

John Nader Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Always Floral
    Always Floral Wedding Florists

Awesome picture!! He knows exactly how to capture your memories in the most creative ways that set him apart from other photographers. You will so happy you chose him.

• Cleopatra's Palace Banquet Facility & Catering Co
    Cleopatra's Palace Banquet Facility & Catering Co Banquet Halls

Awesome and very talented artist. We worked with John Nader for many years and absolutely love his work and professionalism. First class photographer!

• 206 Hollander Ct League City, TX 77573 See on map