Shadow Creek Ranch, Pearland, TX 77584 Map · Phone number

About Marius Lardizabal Photography

Photographs are an integral part of our life stories. They serve as milestones on where have we have been, where we are now and where we are heading. But oftentimes, our roles and involvement in our life stories hinder us from properly documenting those milestones ourselves.

Let me make it easy for you to document your life story by offering my extensive experience and technical skills in making wonderful photographs.

Let me be part of your journey such that future generations will appreciate the beautiful photos that we've made.

I aim to masterfully photograph you with a mix of posed and candid photos; detailing every piece, every step and every emotion involved. I will make sure that I capture the photos that matter to you and you will be thrilled not just satisfied with your photographs. And I will do whatever it takes to make sure you are thrilled or I will give ALL your money back.

I love Weddings and I can't get enough of them. Sure it involves long hours of work; from the initial chat to the actual photography to the editing of the images and the layout and design of your album. But the satisfaction I get, knowing that I made lovely photographs from a friends very special day (yes you will be assimilated into my inner cicle like the Borg when the day is over bwahahaha) is very very very rewarding.

I can't explain it but the whole experience is very addictive. If you're interested in knowing how it all goes down click here.

Follow Marius Lardizabal Photography on

8fe562d95e60ebbb 1270570650305 1
p2267553975
8fe562d95e60ebbb 1270570650305 1
p2267553975

3 Reviews for Marius Lardizabal Photography

Karen · Married on 05/14/2011

Marius was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called him a week out from my wedding day and he was able to accommodate the date and time. He was very professional, punctual and on that day he became a part of our family. Our photos turned out beautiful and much more than we expected. I would recommend him to any and everyone.

Thank you Marius.

Happy Bride-Karen Eldridge

Sent on 06/07/2011

DJOANNA · Married on 10/30/2010

MARIUS IS THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!!HIS SHOTS ARE ALL MASTERFULLY DONE!!!HE PAYS SPECIAL ATTENTION ON EVERY DETAIL, FROM YOUR E-SESSION, TO ACTUAL WEDDING AND RECEPTION...VERY VERY SATISFIED WITH HIS SERVICE...VERY VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 12/12/2010
  • Former MDLS now Mrs. K

Melissa · Married on 10/24/2010

Marius is an AWESOME photographer! I couldn't have asked or picked a better photographer and he is reasonable too! He is always willing to listen to you regarding your wants but he will also give you his suggestions and will not steer you wrong. A few times he brought up things that I hadn't even thought about before that may have seemed like a good idea but then when talking with him he had a better idea. I am so happy with the "teaser" pics that he sent me, they are so beautiful and I can't wait to see the rest because I know they will also be awesome! My family loved him and kept saying "Marius is so nice", I must have heard that several times from several people over the course of the night! His partner Allen was also professional and sweet! If I need a photographer again I will most certainly use him and I will definitely recommend him to others :)

Sent on 10/28/2010

Marius Lardizabal Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Haak Vineyards & Winery
    Haak Vineyards & Winery Winery Weddings

We enjoyed the photographers' pieces so much that they have been featured on our website and in our tasting room. Quality work with originality and style, comtemporty and traditional. We are happy to refer their services.

• Who did your makeup?
    Who did your makeup? Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wonderful work!

• The Eclectic Frog
    The Eclectic Frog Wedding Dresses

I was instantly enchanted by his website, The Frog looks forward to working with Marius in the future.

• Shadow Creek Ranch Pearland, 77584 See on map