3 Juniper Ct, Unit 129, Clifton, NJ 07014 Map · Phone number

About SACHIPHOTO

International Award Winning Photographer. Fine Art and Photojournalistic Wedding Photography based in New York and New Jersey. Will travel to destination of your choice.

Let us create an experience for you. Visit http://www.sachiphoto.com.

Experience the Passion, Experience Amazing!

sanfran542

1 User photo

SACHIPHOTO 1
  • Y

Yjie · Married on 03/22/2018

Sachi was first introduced to us when my brother got married in 2012. We looked no further! At this point a month after the wedding, he's family. First we had our e-shoot, we were shy and awkward. Then I added another shoot for me and my sisters only, and it was so much fun!!!!! For both shoots, our pics came out amazing!!! He had our photos ready so quickly within a week or so!

Now the wedding day, where do i begin? We already knew how Sach captures those candid memorable moments. And he did just that and more. The day of the wedding, he surprised us by giving us a blown up photo on a tripod stand. Again, Thank you! We knew we wanted him to stay as long as possible so we extended for overtime! Everyone was wowed by our pics! A month later, we have our photos and loving each one!!!!! He also gave us a wedding photo highlight!

If you're still trying to book photo, look no further!!!!! We are not models and can get very awkward on camera, but Sachi made it all
    Natural. He captured what we truly felt that day. His photos are really stills of each moment you want to treasure for a long time.

Sachi is humble, talented, and funny. He makes you feel like family. He puts time and effort in his photos and it shows.

We had a nor'easter storm a day before the wedding.... everything was a mess! But look at our photo, Sachi made magic!

We love him so much, we want him to capture wach of our lives big moments from here on out!

SACHIPHOTO 2

Giselle · Married on 09/16/2017

My fiancé and I first heard of Sachi from a recommendation with one of our vendors for our wedding. We wanted to have our engagement photos with some edge, fashion, romance and drama and so we were told Sachi's our man! Sachi contacted me and we spoke about what my fiancé and I envisioned during our phone conversation. Upon deciding where to meet, we chose the Meatpacking District in NYC as well as the Highline Park to end the shoot as the sun was setting. As soon as we arrived at our meeting place, we took off and started shooting around the area. He knew exactly how to capture our mood and with his artistic eye, he photographed each shot with such passion and emotion. He is such a pleasure to work with and he made us feel at ease and comfortable the entire time. His talent is truly evident in his work. Read the other reviews out there on him and you will see how each and every client of his are genuinely impressed by him. Take a look at his gallery and you will see for yourself. When I received my engagement photos, I was pleasantly surprised at the turnaround time as he sent me an email 4 days after our shoot. As my fiancé and I looked at each picture, we were reminded of the feeling and emotion with each shot he took. It was so impressive and it was amazing...it was sizzling hot! We both looked like super models as if we came out of a magazine shoot! It was exactly what we wanted and more! Thank you so much for taking our breath away with pictures that we will have forever to cherish and look at in the days, months and years to come! We are indeed grateful. With gratitude, Giselle and Mike

Kristina · Married on 05/05/2017

We first learned about Sachi through another photographer who worked with him; we were intrigued after seeing some of his work. We developed a rapport with Sachi since we first met him; he presented his work very well and asked us about our history together and what our interests were to get a better idea of who we were. After researching other vendors, we were happy to book Sachi for our engagement session and wedding day. Working with him for our engagement photos was an experience in itself. We had our photos taken around this beautiful park, and Sachi found many wonderful opportunities to take beautiful pictures. The result was magical, so we couldn't wait to see how our wedding day pictures would be. Sachi and his team were amazing with us and our bridal party. From the hotel to the venue, they kept us at ease and worked around our chaos. Despite the rainy weather earlier in the day, the clouds cleared up for a little while to give some beautiful ethereal shots that only Sachi and his team can dream up. The results were even more than we could expect. We can't wait for the rest of the pictures. We can't recommend Sachi enough to everyone!

SACHIPHOTO FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,017.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Ron Soliman Photojournalism
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism Wedding Photographers

Very artistic photography and one of the best in the NJ area! Sachi is a very nice guy to work with...

• Edwin Ochoa Photography
    Edwin Ochoa Photography Wedding Photographers

Sachi is one of the most talented photographers I have had the pleasure of working with. He is a great creative photographer and always thinking new innovative ideas.

• Kasal NY Weddings & Events