Keisha's Kreations LLC

Stafford, TX View map

Keisha's Kreations is a full scale floral decor company that takes your every need into consideration - from concept to completion. Our mission is to provide professional workmanship which displays colorful, unique and trend setting styles that are done with our clients every need in mind. Whether it is a birthday party, intimate dinner party, non-profit gala and/or wedding we offer everything from onsite layout designs, flowers, backdrops, aisle decor, table and chair rentals, and much more. Please contact us today to schedule your personal consultation.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

Aiyesha Married on 06/06/2020
    We booked Keisha's Kreations for our August 7, 2016 wedding and it was a blessing that we did! Keisha and her team are truly amazing and professional! Keisha listened to my vision and gave awesome suggestions and worked with me to create exactly what I dreamed of! She is the sweetest person ever and she truly wants to see her clients happy!!! Everyone is still discussing how beautiful the florals and decor was for our wedding, which is priceless. If I could do it all over again, I would book with Keisha's Kreations again in a heartbeat!
  • Britnee
    Britnee C. Married on 08/04/2019

Beautiful Wedding Decor/Florals

It was an absolute pleasure having Keisha's Kreations as our wedding design team. I don't have a creative bone in my body so it was difficult for me to develop a vision/theme for wedding decor. When I met with Keisha's Kreations, they pulled it together for me. When I went in for my mock up, the vision came to life. They were on site early wedding day. The floral arrangements and bouquets were more than I could ask for. The reception decor was beautiful. I was very happy with how everything turned out.
    Demetria Married on 07/01/2017
    To say that my flowers were stunning would be an understatement. Keisha's Kreations was professional from start to finish. She saw my vision and put her creative touch to make everything spectacular.
    I booked her over a year in advance and she was amazing and has such a great spirit. I would recommend any bride to use her. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Keisha's Kreations.
    D.West

• Mark & Ava
    60 photos · 08/17/2019
  • Christopher & Alexandria
    186 photos · 05/18/2019

Sugar Bunch Creations Fun Food Catering Co. Sugar Bunch Creations Fun Food Catering Co. Wedding Favors

It was great working with Keisha of Keisha's Kreations. They went above and beyond what you would expect from a florist company. They gave a helping hand with task outside of their responsibilities the day of the event. Great job and great floral pieces of art.

All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals Wedding Rentals

Greetings! We at All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals thank you for allowing us to network with you. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

Calypso Weddings & Events Calypso Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Thank you for allowing CALYPSO WEDDINGS & EVENTS to be a part of your network. We look forward to working with you! www.calypsoweddings.com

13003 Murphy Road, Suite M-1 Stafford, 77477
281-844-2844

By Appointment Only
Location of (Keisha's Kreations LLC)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding