Keisha's Kreations LLC Reviews

55 | Stafford, TX

55 Reviews for Keisha's Kreations LLC

Aiyesha · Getting married on 06/06/2020

We booked Keisha's Kreations for our August 7, 2016 wedding and it was a blessing that we did! Keisha and her team are truly amazing and professional! Keisha listened to my vision and gave awesome suggestions and worked with me to create exactly what I dreamed of! She is the sweetest person ever and she truly wants to see her clients happy!!! Everyone is still discussing how beautiful the florals and decor was for our wedding, which is priceless. If I could do it all over again, I would book with Keisha's Kreations again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Demetria · Married on 07/01/2017

To say that my flowers were stunning would be an understatement. Keisha's Kreations was professional from start to finish. She saw my vision and put her creative touch to make everything spectacular.
    I booked her over a year in advance and she was amazing and has such a great spirit. I would recommend any bride to use her. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Keisha's Kreations.
    D.West

Sent on 07/27/2017

Jerica · Married on 11/26/2016

Thank you to Keisha and her team for delivering decor that exceeded my expectations! I am forever grateful for your sacrifice to agree to decorate my wedding. Outstanding services, outstanding floral, an outstanding person overall!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

Omg where do I start about Keisha! She has such a kind heart and is seriously the sweetest woman ever! She did my flowers and decor and everything was absolutely stunning! She is so amazing at what she does and has the best ideas to go along with your view! Love her! You can't go wrong with this company and you will be so pleased! Thanks Keisha!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kristina · Married on 08/07/2016

I am very happy with Keisha's Kreations. She is very professional and knows what she is talking about when it comes to decor. You definitely get what you pay for with this company. I got lots of compliments on the floral for my wedding and reception. If I could do it all again, I would still choose this company. She provided floral, centerpieces, pipe and drape, and our sweetheart table couch. She was flexible with my budget and even when I took some things off, she made sure what I left on there was still up to par. Everything was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Amicha · Married on 11/21/2015

After the phenomenal job Keisha did on my Sister's wedding, I knew I had to have her extraordinary skills for my special day. She is truly a master of her craft and was a blessing to work with. Keisha has a calming presence that immediately puts you at ease and makes you feel confident that your dream will come to fruition rain, sleet, or snow.

I know absolutely nothing about flowers, but for Keisha that was okay. We explained to her what we had in mind and she nailed it. She was able to work well with us and our Planner and added all of the right elements that truly enhanced our vision. Thanks to Keisha, all of the glitz and glam I always dreamed of became an over the top night to remember.

I cannot thank Keisha enough for putting my Mom and I at ease when it seemed as if we had no idea how things would come together. To this day my husband and I continue to receive compliments about how stunning and glamorous our wedding was. Thank you Keisha for making sure my special day was nothing short of magical!

Sent on 01/04/2016

M · Married on 10/03/2015

I have never pretended to be a "flower person", so picking out flowers for my October 3, 2015 wedding at the overwhelmingly beautiful Chateau Cocomar as a daunting task. Keisha and her staff (especially Shonte Williams) were the ultimate professionals. They took a flower rookie and helped me truly engage in the design process. Keisha has a magnificent eye for her decor. She is a true artist and our wedding flowers and decor were truly something to behold. Once I was able to communicate my "vision" to Shonte, the dream came alive. Not only did the flowers exceed my expectations, but they are something that I will never forget! This was not only a beautiful experience, but it was a true learning experience for me! I now appreciate what artists like Keisha do on an entirely different level! Thank you to the entire staff for making this an experience to remember!

Sent on 11/04/2015

From the moment I called, Ms. Shonte took me under her wings. She spent over an hour, talking to me and we hadn't even met, but she just took the time to listen to me and reassure me that our wedding day would be perfect and that I wouldn't even need to stress about it. When I met her, she felt like family. She was professional, but seemed to care for me as if I was her daughter getting married. She went above and beyond and she DELIVERED on the day of our wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and we got so many compliments. Thank you!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/23/2015

Keisha's Kreations outdid themselves. I gave Ms. Keisha Creative control and told her to surprise me. This is EXACTLY what she did. I could never have dreamed that my wedding would be so beautiful. She is very talented at what she does and because of her I had my DREAM wedding. I highly recommend her and her staff.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Evanna · Married on 04/26/2015

I would give Keisha 10
    Stars if I could. The florals were absolutely breathtaking! Guests are still asking about our flowers. Keisha does amazing work and she is the sweetest but most importantly professional!! I highly recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 04/18/2015

Keisha made my wedding the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen!!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Karen · Married on 04/04/2015

Mrs. Keisha and Mrs. Shonte'!

I can not put into words how beautiful everything was. I walked into my venue into a fairytail thanks to you. Everything was exquisite and exactly what I saw in my dreams. The romantic ambiance that was in this room was EVERYTHING!!! These ladies were truly a blessing from the initial meeting. If you are looking for a vendor totally gets you from the start and is professional, creative and accomidating to your budget......the decorating divas at Keisha's Kreations is who you need to call.

Thank you for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Shanika · Married on 10/19/2014

Keisha's Kreation was a blessing and I knew from the beginning I wanted them to be my florist. They work with your budget and Keisha's vision unmatched. I used Keisha's Kreation for our bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. Everything was beautiful. The team is very professional and they help you every step along the way when you are unsure.

Sent on 10/24/2014

It was really nice working with Keisha and she had really grate ideas.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Keisha made my wedding day absolutely perfect and beyond my wildest dreams. It was certainly the flowers that made my guest rave about how beautiful of a wedding we had months later. Many of my guest posted that it was the most beautiful wedding attended. Keisha made magic happen!

Sent on 09/16/2014

My wedding was absolutely beautiful. When I entered my reception it smelled of fresh flowers. Everyone took pictures and raved about the centerpieces and decor. I was in tears walking down the aisle because I was so happy and I felt like a Queen. Never could I have imagined that my wedding could look like those in the best Bridal/Wedding magazines. Every flower was fresh and in full bloom. Nothing looked like it was handled too much or wilted. Keisha arranged those flowers to flow just right. Her team was professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. Keisha supplied elegant pipe and drape as well as ceremony and reception decor. Im very grateful and will never forget how magnificent my wedding decor and flowers were. Would highly recommend this team if you want full glamour and fabulousness.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Kate · Married on 11/10/2013

I didn't want anything traditional for my wedding, and I wasn't sure I wanted any flowers. Then my wedding planner introduced me to Keisha. She understood what I meant when I said I liked those curly-stick-things as center-pieces, and that I liked the idea of berries and dried leaves for the boutonnieres. The creative table decor she put together was stunning, and the boutonnieres were truly unique. She created incredible bouquets of herbs and oft-overlooked autumn florals and grasses, which were perfectly inline my off-beat esthetic. And for all the fuss I made about not being interested in flowers, the memory of her vine and floral draping of the wedding chuppah, even now, weeks later, brings me to tears. It was all so much more beautiful than I could have possibly imagined.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Candyce · Married on 10/12/2013

I have always been the type of girl that wanted gum over flowers. I knew absolutely nothing about flowers before I met Keisha. She was extremely patient and creative with my very basic non descriptive vision. She took the time to teach me what flowers for my wedding colors were in bloom during the season of our wedding date. She was very patient with explaining the different price ranges of each flower. The flowers and center pieces were absolutely gorgeous on our wedding day.

Sent on 10/22/2013
  • F

Fola · Married on 09/01/2013

First and foremost, Keisha is a visionary. I can honestly say that my wedding was more than I could have ever imagined because of Keisha's creativity. I am from DC and had my wedding in Houston and Keisha worked with me by doing my viewings via Facetime. I was absolutely blown away by my bouquet, the flowers at the ceremonies and her design for the wedding. I was moved to tears by how beautiful everything turned out and the lengths that she went to accomodate me and my family. Keisha epitomizes professionalism, creativity and flexibility.

Thanks,

Fola

Sent on 10/17/2013

Tiffany · Married on 08/24/2013

Keisha is amazing. Upon meeting her, we had little knowledge of flowers/colors/decor etc. After our first meeting, I could see my vision in full force!!! Keisha learns about you and your personal style and incorporates that into your wedding decor, so that each wedding is unique and has its own style. She's professional and timely and she's a creative flower genius that can make your wedding day exquisite!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Tranasha · Married on 06/15/2013

Keisha is great to work with. Keisha seen my vision and put it together. I LOVE working with Keisha... She will be used in my future events. Thanks for everything...

Sent on 01/24/2014
  • mrsmagraff

unique · Married on 05/27/2012

Keisha is a talented, lovely individual who works so hard to bring a brides vision....reality. From day one I was completely all over the place with a theme, colors, and overall look of our wedding. With Keisha's help, I was able to find confidence in the choices I had made and she really made my dreams come true. Even with a few issues in regards to the bridal party bouquets, everything went off without a hitch. No one but me noticed the bouquets because they were still very beautiful and elegant. The room.....BREATHTAKING! Keisha really delivered and I love it! She is very busy but always made time to talk to me and make sure I was content. I appreciate her for that. Her staff worked professionally and quickly to transform our ceremony space into our reception space. I cant tell you how much I appreciate her....the wedding was the most beautiful I had seen and Im not saying that because it was my wedding, Im saying it because Keisha made it possible!

Thank you Keisha!!!!!!! You are simply the best....and we loved May 27th!

Unique & Rodell

Sent on 06/08/2012

Khristy · Married on 12/04/2011

Keisha is a florist with much vision and talent. Her ideas and "kreations" for my wedding were beyond spectacular! My husband and I could not have found a better florist to do business with. She is professional, innovative, and creative to the MAX. I plan to use Keisha for future events, and would recommend her services to everyone I know. Thank you so much Keisha for going above and beyond for Desmond and I. We love you!!!

Sent on 12/09/2011

Krystal · Married on 12/04/2011

I LOVED HER SO MUCH!!! She was very helpful. She definitely knows her flowers. She knows how to put them together. Our arrangments were beautiful. Most of my close guest took a lot of the arrangements from the table. The process was definitely pleasant. She loves for you to send her your inspiration for your colors. She also is definitely very honest. SHE WILL LET YOU KNOW SOMETHING ISNT GOING TO WORK!!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Alicia · Married on 06/11/2011

Keisha Kreations was exceptional. I have admired Keisha's Kreations work long before I became engaged. By chance, I came across her website when looking up wedding decor for a friend. When I got engaged I knew I had to contact her. From the moment I walked in Keisha's studio, I instantly connected with her. The customer service she provided me with was beyond top notch. I had no knowledge about flowers, except that my favorite flower was a star lily; however all of that changed after Keisha explained and showed me different types flowers as well as sketched out the type of decor she had in mind for my ceremony. She was very creative but also listened to my ideas and inspirations. Keisha was very easy to work with, and was very accommodating even when I decided to add a few additional bouquets’ for my bridal attendants at the last minute. When I walked into my venue on the day of my wedding I was blown away. Keisha transformed my venue from nice to extraordinary. It was absolutely breath taking. My wedding was on June 11, 2011 but I have continuously received compliments on my wedding .

Sent on 08/30/2011