Erie, PA 16508 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Deals 1

About John Gallagher Wedding & Special Event Entertainment - Erie, PA

Searching for a fun and engaging wedding DJ to keep your dance floor packed? Ready for a lively and exciting reception? John Gallagher Wedding and Special Event Entertainment is as passionate as you are in planning an amazing, one-of-a kind celebration. Watch your ideas come to life combined with exceptional music and non-stop fun!

Visit me at johngallagher.com to learn more about my services and the amazing features I offer. Uplighting, Snapblast Photo Booth rental, Dancing On A Cloud, Custom Monograms, 10% off limousine services from Rupp Limousine, decor and rentals from Special Occasions and live caricature drawings by Chris Schroeder of “Save The Doodle."

Let's take the next step and work together! Text or call me anytime at 814.838.2490.

Follow John Gallagher Wedding & Special Event Entertainment - Erie, PA on

2 51 10535
John Gallagher Wedding & Special Event Entertainment - Erie, PA
This is still one of my all-time favorite dance floor photos. As you can see, the dance floor was...
You can spend months, even years, planning the wedding reception or special event of your dreams....
So much fun at a wedding reception in January, 2014 at the DuBois Country Club in DuBois, PA!
Receotion area

106 Reviews for John Gallagher Wedding & Special Event Entertainment - Erie, PA

• W

William Miller · Married on 10/27/2018

A true professional & absolutely amazing DJ

We hired John Gallagher as our DJ for our wedding reception. He was absolutely amazing. The first time meeting John was enjoyable and he made it easy to plan the flow of our entire night. He custom tailored the music to our tastes from smooth jazz during the cocktail/dinner hour to pumping up the dance floor for the final hour. Everyone was complementing on how great the music was and the dance floor was never empty! John is a true professional and made our event one to remember!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Meghan · Married on 06/10/2017

Hiring John as our wedding DJ was the best decision we made. We were planning our wedding long distance but he was complexity flexible to meet with us when we were in the area. He even drove to Meadville the day before Christmas to plan with us in person, then met again via Skype shortly before the wedding to finalize details. When we had to make a last minute venue change, he took it upon himself to go visit the knew venue ahead of time so he would be prepared. He did a fantastic job emceeing the evening and kept the dance floor packed all night! We had a few requests for editing songs and he followed through with every single request. If you want your reception to be a party you, your friends and family will always remember, booking John is a no-brainer.

Sent on 06/28/2017

shannon · Married on 02/18/2017

John Gallagher gave an exceptional wedding DJ performance at our wedding in February! He was very flexible with getting together with us and very organized with our 'last minute bridal party changes!' He kept our guests dancing all night long! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ/MC!
    Thank you for being a part of our perfect day!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

John Gallagher Wedding & Special Event Entertainment - Erie, PA FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,050.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• John Gallagher Wedding & Special Event Entertainment - Erie, PA 1
    100.00 Off Snapblast Photo Booth Rental

This is an amazing deal! Choose John Gallagher Wedding & Special Event as your Wedding or Event Entertainment and add our Snapblast Photo Booth rental to your Wedding or Event and receive 100.00 off the rental of our Photo Booth for 3 hours!

• Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography
    Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked countless wedding receptions with John Gallagher! Everything about John is professional... well planned... flawlessly executed and delivered in silky smooth fashion. He has never, in my experience, mispronounced a name, forgotten a song, skipped a step or ritual. I immediately relax when I see John as I know he's going to provide seamless entertainment throughout the night. Definitely one of the BEST DJ Voices out there... ! One very important aspect is that I have never seen John upset with a client nor a client upset with John. (that's hard to achieve in the wedding industry for DJs) He has the ability to "read the crowd" and provide just what is needed to keep the party going.

• mark kirsch photography
    mark kirsch photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with John so many times over the years, and he never fails to truly build a great vibe throughout an event. He is personable, professional, and thorough in his approach to his work.

• Danielle Hartland Graphic Design & Photography
    Danielle Hartland Graphic Design & Photography Wedding Photographers

Love working with John! He is the DJ I recommend to all of my brides!!

• Erie, 16508 See on map