DJ Brian Silvis

Erie, PA View map

For over 20 years I have been a Radio DJ, Wedding DJ and Mobile DJ in the Erie area. Planning your wedding day can be overwhelming. My mission is to ensure your event runs smoothly from start to finish and that you and your guests have fun and make lasting memories. I will walk with you through the ceremony, reception and music planning so you will be free to relax and enjoy your wedding day.

Please contact me for a free consultation and no obligation price quote for your special day.

Serving Erie, Crawford, Warren, Ashtabula, and Chautauqua counties.

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
    Jennifer B. Married on 06/26/2021

Best Wedding DJ

Through the entire process, Brian was wonderful to work with. He truly cares about his clients and goes above and beyond for them. Months before our wedding, our venue was holding an event, and he met me there to discuss details and gave day-of planning advice, which was very helpful! Brian was a fantastic MC, as well as DJ. He honored our wishes by playing certain songs/genres, but we also trusted him to play songs of his choosing, and he kept our dance floor packed the entire night!! I had SO many guests tell my husband and I after our wedding that our DJ was phenomenal. I have attended several weddings, and I can honestly say that Brian has been the best. I would highly recommend him to any couple.
    Harley S. Married on 08/14/2020

The best DJ!

We chose DJ Brian for our wedding and are so happy we did. He is very organized and accommodating, and even met with me several times to make sure everything was just right. Everything went perfectly and I don’t think we could have had picked someone better, thank you DJ Brian!

DJ Brian Silvis's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Harley. Thanks for letting me be part of your special day! Best wishes!
    Vicki P. Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent DJ

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He was organized, helpful and communicated with us when needed. He took requests from guests at the reception and played a good variety of music for all ages, young and old. We picked out songs for the first dance, money dance, bouquet and garter toss, etc. and worked with the photographer on a timeline at the reception. I didn't worry about the music at the reception, he took care of it all! Everyone had a great time!! I would highly recommend him!

Erie, 16509
8147320351
Location of (DJ Brian Silvis)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding