Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About John Bosley Photography

Warm, clean and authentic wedding photography.

About My Work: I am a San Francisco based, Colorado born wedding photographer who loves capturing authentic emotion and real moments. I believe in letting you be yourself, not what I think you should be. I will guide and direct you, ensuring we come away with amazing photos that you'll love for a lifetime.

About Me: I'm 100% a craft beer guy. I love exploring cities on foot and am always seeking out the best croissant or bowl of ramen around. I'm laid back and easygoing. Grandmothers always seem to love me.

What Else? I'm a 2017 Wedding Wire Couple's Choice award winner. I support my community and local non-profits with pro-bono work whenever possible. I want there to be more love in the world.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (2)
One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

John Bosley did our civil ceremony photographs - he was always very quick to respond, flexible on timing, clear with payment methods and organized/ specific with his responses. John was helpful enough to also share context/experience with how civil ceremony timing normally works in his experience, so we could inform our families of when to arrive -- and John also had experience with where to go within City Hall (even better).

Overall, the photos came out amazingly well and John was even so kind as to be able to photograph our entire family that was part of our civil ceremony, so now we have amazing family portraits too!! So many birds with one stone -- and the pictures came out beautifully, so natural, AND AMAZINGLY edited with a quick turnaround time. I really couldn't have asked for more.

Photo of John Bosley Photography in San Francisco, CA
Profile Picture Kristie, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so thrilled with our decision to choose John for our engagement and wedding photography. He took the time to get to know us as a couple before the engagement shoot, and he did a great job putting us at ease in front of the camera, which paid off in the photos. John has a talent for capturing the light and producing some stunning and natural images. He did a beautiful job with all of our family and bridal party portraits, and we were particularly impressed with the incredible candid moments he captured from the day.

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were lucky to have snatched John as our wedding photographer when he first moved to San Francisco. He shot our June wedding in the city and our whole experience with him was fantastic. Everytime we look at our photos we are transported back to the best day of our lives and feel all the love and emotion of the day. John creates very clean photos that capture authentic emotion. We were surprised to see the very special, intimate moments he captured and we had no idea he was even there. His photos truly speak volumes and are the kind that stand the test of time. We know they will be treasured for years, and hopefully generations to come. It is evident he is very passionate about what he does and it shines through in his photos.
On top of that, he is simply a very friendly, easygoing guy. I will never forget on the day of our engagement photo shoot, it was cloudy and drizzly and I was very disappointed and nervous. I thought we would have to cancel, but John was so positive and calming and totally turned the situation around. He scouted out some great light and produced some beautiful photos and it turned out to be a really fun experience together in the San Francisco fog! Come wedding day, John not only was an amazing photographer, but also jumped in as a little bit of "wedding coordinator" too. We were about to leave the hotel room for the church, our true wedding coordinator was nowhere near us, and nerves were running high. I suddenly sprung on him that I had no idea when/where to meet the car to take us to the Church. John immediately got on his phone and took care of the situation. It was handled. We were so lucky to have John around!
Bottom line- If you want authentic, timeless photos that really capture the relationship and emotions between you and your fiance.... and also someone who will really calm your nerves on your big day- book John Bosley!

Profile Picture Melisa, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

John Bosley Photography Pricing

220x220 sq 1469726371383 san francisco wedding photographer wedding wire 00
220x220 sq 1469726397004 san francisco wedding photographer wedding wire 01
220x220 sq 1484795860208 san jose wedding photographer

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1485972626 bfc9e9acab53896e 1469726412171 san francisco wedding photographer wedding wire 01

"Last Minute" Discount!

$1,000.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
If your wedding is in four months or less, you'll receive 25% off of my current pricing for wedding photography! Please get in touch with me right away to check availability.
#WWfed1d08907f621db