2000 Edwards STE 118, Houston, TX 77007 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Joey T Photography

Houston, Texas’ Joey T Photography is a Southern wedding photographer that believes that love and friendship is so unique that it should be documented in a fresh and beautiful way. Joey gets to individually know all of his clients in order to best represent them in the photographs that he captures. Joey T Photography promises to create wedding day images that reflect the fun, laughter, joy and romance from that best day of your life.

Joey T Photography offers both a contemporary and photojournalistic style of images. The photographer offers the following services to couples:

• Additional hours
houstonweddingphotographer 111

• Videos 3

29 Reviews for Joey T Photography

Courtney · Married on 11/25/2017

Joey is an amazing photographer. He was so fun to work with. My husband and I were really nervous about our engagement session but Joey made it so easy and fun. We knew that when our wedding day came we were going to have a great time working with Joey and his team and that we were going to get the most beautiful pictures. Joey really has an eye for what makes beautiful photographs. I highly recommend Joey T photography and will hopefully be utilizing his wonderful talents in the future for other events.

Jaclynn · Married on 10/15/2016

Being a photographer myself and knowing the exact style I wanted, it took me the longest time to find a photographer for my wedding and engagement pictures. When I came across Joey's website, I was immediately intrigued and loved the way he used light and how effortlessly it appeared for him to capture others couple's moments. He was also the only photographer who followed up with me! He invited us to his studio to meet and his space was amazing with how it showcased his different work. However, it was his warm and caring personality that did it for me! Not only did he take amazing photographs, but I could tell that he truly cared and to me that goes a long way. He's passionate about his work and he is so talented at capturing each individual's personality through the photos he takes. He was also very fun and a joy to work with! I would recommend Joey and his team a million times over! Our wedding day turned out perfect, and the slideshow he put on during the reception still has everybody asking me who he was and when we'll get our wedding photos! Thanks again Joey T Photography! Because of you and your team, I will always be able to go back and 'feel' my wedding day all over again through the moments you captured in time :)

Joey T Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Mariachi Amor
    Mariachi Amor Wedding Bands

Very nice to everyone and beyond professional! His pictures are always breathtaking. Very informative and helpful, translates ideas into images with no problem. He also has a great team that is as professional as he is!

• Pine Lake Ranch
    Pine Lake Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

For every Bride that has hired Joey T Photography at Pine Lake Ranch, they were left amazed. I have watched their reactions as they watched the pictures captured throughout their wedding day. The tears and heartfelt moments that will forever be something for them to look back upon. You will not be disappointed with the work of Joey T Photography.

• 2000 Edwards STE 118, STE 118 Houston, Texas, 77007 See on map