1212 Singleton Blvd., Dallas, TX 75212 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Joey T Photography

Joey T Photography is a Southern wedding photographer based in Houston, Texas that believes that love and friendship is so unique that it should be documented in a fresh and beautiful way. Joey gets to individually know all of his clients in order to best represent them in the photographs that he captures. Joey T Photography promises to create wedding day images that reflect the fun, laughter, joy, and romance from that best day of your life.

Joey T Photography offers both a contemporary and photojournalistic style of images. The photographer provides the following services to couples:

• Additional hours
3e1be7292c31bf4a 1379432852672 houstonweddingphotographer 106

• Videos 3

30 Reviews for Joey T Photography

Courtney · Married on 11/25/2017

Joey is an amazing photographer. He was so fun to work with. My husband and I were really nervous about our engagement session but Joey made it so easy and fun. We knew that when our wedding day came we were going to have a great time working with Joey and his team and that we were going to get the most beautiful pictures. Joey really has an eye for what makes beautiful photographs. I highly recommend Joey T photography and will hopefully be utilizing his wonderful talents in the future for other events.

Sent on 12/09/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2017

Gorgeous pictures full of memories and thousand words

We could not have asked for a better photographer than Joey! He has a gift and is an artist with the photos he takes. From engagements, Bridals to our wedding day he knocked all of these photos out of the park. The pictures he took for us are immeasurable gifts! We received our wedding pictures back in a very timely manner, and both my husband and I had tears in our eyes when we viewed them. He did an amazing job capturing every moment from our wedding that we have the unique gift of reliving our wedding day through these photos. Looking at them has helped make the day less of a blur and has helped us have more clear and wonderful memories of each moment. He also did a wonderful job of getting to know my husband and I and our relationship. This made his pictures so personal to us. He captured our love and personalities so well. I could not be happier with his work, professionalism and responsiveness! My whole family, in laws and husband all agree he did an amazing job and we could not have found a better photographer. I highly recommend booking Joey T to be your wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Joey T Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Mariachi Amor
    Mariachi Amor Wedding Bands

Very nice to everyone and beyond professional! His pictures are always breathtaking. Very informative and helpful, translates ideas into images with no problem. He also has a great team that is as professional as he is!

• Pine Lake Ranch
    Pine Lake Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

For every Bride that has hired Joey T Photography at Pine Lake Ranch, they were left amazed. I have watched their reactions as they watched the pictures captured throughout their wedding day. The tears and heartfelt moments that will forever be something for them to look back upon. You will not be disappointed with the work of Joey T Photography.

• 1212 Singleton Blvd., STE 118 Dallas, TX, 75212 See on map