Joel Callaway Photography

West Haven, CT View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Nicole Married on 07/23/2016
    We recently had Joel as our wedding photographer and it was the most incredible experience!! He truly is an amazing artist and person! He is extremely professional and accommodating, something that was highly valued by us being that we were planning our wedding from 1000 miles away. In addition, we can not express how much we loved Joel's artistry, we knew we were in amazing hands from the moment he took our engagement photos! He is a master at using natural light! Also, he captured unstaged moments in such a beautiful way, through his photographs we are able to not only relive the particular moments but also our emotions. To sum up, if you are looking for a wedding photographer who is a down-to-earth professional as well as an incredible artist go with Joel!

Joel Callaway Photography's reply:

I loved photographing your big day! And I thoroughly enjoy seeing how your love for each other has turned into a growing family! That's one cute kid!
    Kim Married on 10/31/2015
    I am writing this review as a "Mother of the Bride." Having one daughter, I have envisioned, planned and dreamed about this day longer than even the bride herself. I had GRAND expectations with a modest budget. We had a quaint backyard wedding with family and friends. Joel was our "Photography Ninja." Truly all over the place taking pictures. At one point, he was literally on the roof top capturing angles and shots that most photographers would not have conceptualized. I did not have to wait long to receive the most unbelievable results. Joel took a simple "DIY" wedding and transformed it into an absolute Fairy Tale. From my daughter getting ready, intimate tears shared between the bride and groom's vows, my husband and daughter sharing their sweet father/daughter dance to the hilarious candid shots of our guests dancing/enjoying themselves. Our pictures are stunning. By far the best wedding gift anyone could give. I am usually the "family photographer." It was hard for me to put down my own camera and not take any myself. However, I am so glad I did. I was able to enjoy the entire wedding and not miss a thing. I am so proud of these pictures. I have shared them all over social media. I had some printed out as Christmas gifts for family members. I continue to look at them often. All of our emotions on print able to have and share for years to come. In addition to Joel's talent, he is simply a pleasure to work with and to have around. His work his truly PRICELESS!

Joel Callaway Photography's reply:

Such a wonderful day! I was so happy to be able to show up and capture Summer's wedding. It was one of my favorites!
  • User2494977 2+ years ago

Quality of service: check. Responsiveness: check. Professionalism: check. Value: check. Flexibility: check. Bass-ass-photographer: check. But everyone out there has to know there is so much more to check off about Joel Callaway, the photographer, the artist. This man produces such beautiful, inspirational and unique photography and the proof is framed, hanging from my hallway walls. He captured these emotional, true and raw experiences during one of the most important days of our lives. And the photos, they aren’t just photos-they are our special memories, our intimate and loving moments that my husband and I shared on our wedding day with family and friends. Whether it was a kiss, a dance, holding hands, laughing hysterically, sipping on drinks…Joel was able to secure it all in a picture. My husband and I look back on the pictures and love seeing our day- our love, through the camera lens of Joel Callaway. Joel Callaway Photography:check.

Joel Callaway Photography's reply:

Amazing couple: Check! Thank you so much for having me come out and capture your big day! I'm so grateful that you have these images to look back on and remember the magic between you both!

Pricing

Joel Callaway Photography Price Rates

Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

With a warm smile and laughing eyes Joel captured a moment in time that so many don't see in every day life. His images tell a story, cause a smile and laugh, move you and are simply just awe-inspiring. I was honored to work an event with him and watch him work his magic. I look forward to working hopefully many more events with him in the future. He is definitely someone that you want to share your story and capture your special moment in time that you can look back and cherish for many, many years to come. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

West Haven, CT, 06516
2032008519
Location of (Joel Callaway Photography)

Joel Callaway Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Joel Callaway Photography include in the starting price?

Joel Callaway Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Joel Callaway Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Joel Callaway Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Joel Callaway Photography offer?

Joel Callaway Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Joel Callaway Photography offer?

Joel Callaway Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning

What photography materials does Joel Callaway Photography offer for wedding events?

Joel Callaway Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Joel Callaway Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Joel Callaway Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding