4924 Crestview Drive, Carmichael, CA 95608 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for Jodi Yorston Photography

• Marisa

Marisa · Married on 06/18/2011

I just wanted to share a little note that I wrote to Jodi after the wedding. This chick is amazing and goes WAY over and beyond to help brides and grooms on the big day. Brides please if anything just meet with Jodi and talk with her. I highly recomend her.

Dear Jodi:
    Hi there, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for everything you did for us on the wedding day. You were more than a photographer for us you helped whenever you saw there was a little emergency, from making the garter and the throw bouquet to working so well with the Dj to make sure we never had to worry about anything schedule wise. I am so very happy I chose you to be there on the wedding day becuase you and holly rock!!! :)

Sent on 07/23/2011

Ben · Married on 07/14/2007

As our wedding day approached closer, there was one important thing still not finished. We needed a photographer. My fiancee and I went around too many photographers trying to pick the right one. One who was polite, professional, and the price was reasonable. We found just that with Jodi Yorston Photgraphy. When we first visited them we were greeted very politely and right off the bat we didn't feel like customers but a part of the family. The staff and photographers were extremely nice and said they would do everything in their power to make this our one special day. On our wedding day the photgrapher did an excellent job. Capturing shots of guests, the event, and everything else that was going on. Our guests were complementing us on how the photographer was so nice and had a good sense of humor. When we have time to develop the pictures we will post them online. Thanks again and highly recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2007

Janessa · Married on 06/19/2009

Jodi Yorston is an amazingly talented photographer! She is also really fun to work with. Her and her husband did my wedding and they did a great job. She also did our engagment pictures and they turned out really good. You should defintely book Jodi fro your wedding if you want someone who is talented, artistic, and takes amazing pictures. She will capture your day beautifully.

Sent on 07/15/2009

Award

• Sound Image Entertainment
    Sound Image Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jodi can make you feel like a star on your wedding day (which you should). She has a way of making you so comfortable that your poses are so natural and beautiful. Her boudoir photography is sexy and modern but classy. She's wonderful!

• 4924 Crestview Drive Carmichael, 95608 See on map