730 Rider Rd., Boynton Beach, FL 33435 Map · Phone number

Jodi Fjelde Photography 3
  • Maca

Maca Fran · Married on 06/01/2019

Great quality of work

So happy that my husband and I hired Jodi for our photos. The quality are amazing and she is super sweet she really puts you at ease if you are camera shy. I love our wedding pictures!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 01/19/2019

There aren't enough stars to rate her!

I wish there were more stars to rate Jodi! Maybe a bonus star...She is FABULOUS! Just an absolute pleasure to work with. She is timely, has a great personality, and your photos WILL be beautiful! I can't rave enough about her and everyone else in my family/bridal party agrees. SHE IS AMAZING!

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Jodi Fjelde Photography 4
    Jodi Fjelde Photography 5
    Jodi Fjelde Photography 6

Jodie Eldridge · Married on 08/11/2018

Jodi was AMAZING!! HIGHLY recommended!

Jodi was so perfect for our wedding!! Alan and I knew that the only things we could take from the wedding were each other and the film and video captured on that day! Originally, we chose our videographer (Digital Producto Films) and Jodi came highly recommended by them. I looked at her photos on her website and LOVED them!! With all of the planning needed before the wedding, Jodi made it so easy! We talked over the phone or through emails and I truly trusted her with our vision for the day. Jodi and her team were so fabulous!! I don't even know how they captured some of the photos because I hardly knew that they were there! Jodi knew exactly what she wanted and how to get the perfect photos in a small amount of time. There was a storm brewing before our reception, so Jodi only had about 30 minutes to get all of our photos taken. She knew exactly how to keep the whole bridal party moving in order to get all of them done in time. Jodi is such a professional and provided us with over a thousand amazing photos of our day! We are so happy that we went with her and highly recommend her for future couples!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Jodi Fjelde Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Skybornvisual
    Skybornvisual Wedding Videographers

I've been friends with Jodi since we moved to the Florida Keys in 1999. This talented lady is always creating and her eye for detail is exceptional. She's been working in the industry longer than anyone I know here, she is based in Boynton Beach but she'll travel to the Keys if she is booked ahead of time. Stop by her page and look at her photography. She goes for the heart and always achieves that dramatic look I'd love for my wedding. Thoroughly endorse Jodi as my preferred out of town photographic talent.

• Florida Keys Wedding & Lifestyle Photography
    Florida Keys Wedding & Lifestyle Photography Wedding Photographers

Jodi is one of the most amazing people and photographers that I know. We found each other through a photographers group and became fast friends and working partners. I used her for Second Shooting and Vice Versa. We make a great team and we have such a great time with our clients. If you choose her for any of your photography needs you will not be disappointed! She is incredibly talented, detailed and creative! Amazing works of art for your home come from Jodi Fjelde Photography.

• 730 Rider Rd. Boynton Beach, 33435 See on map