North Attleboro, MA 02760 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for jlm studio

Our pictures are amazing! Jessica was extremely flexible and worked well with our strange request! Even though my husband and I are awful at taking pictures, Jessica made us feel comfortable and it shows in our pictures! We cannot say thank you enough and hope that other couples get the chance to work with her!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2012

JLM Studio was just so wonderful to work with! Jessica was easy to get in touch with, and quick to respond to any questions I had for her. She is very professional, and has so much energy! Her great personality makes it easy to get comfortable being in front of the camera. I absolutely LOVE all of my photos, her artistic eye truly shines through in the images. You will not go wrong by booking with her!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Christina · Married on 07/05/2008

Jessica was a total professional who provided amazing photography for our wedding. She went above and beyond for us and the photos are spectacular. Everyone who sees them wants her contact info and I have referred her out for many friends. Jessica's work is a true art form.

Christina and Shayne Roderick