Jk skincare solutions

Bolingbrook, IL View map Visit website

JK Skincare Solutions is a Virtual Acne Clinic. We have an over 90% success rate of clearer skin in 3-4 months.

Our service is perfect for brides, grooms, bridal party and even the parents! Your skin will be glowing on your wedding day!

What we offer:

Clear Skin Bootcamp (90 Days)

Includes:

• One (1) 60 minute online consultation. We will go over your medical history, skin concerns and create a customized skin care routine.
  • Your first set of 7 full size products that should last about 5-12 weeks
  • Six (6) - 30 minute virtual follow-up appointments to be scheduled 2-3 weeks apart during the 12 week bootcamp. In those follow-up appointments we will change your routine and adjust the strengths of your products.
  • Once your skin is clear we will create a "maintenance" routine to keep your skin clear!
  • Additional products, after the initial 7 included with the bootcamp price, will be sold separately

Virtual Consultation - Customized Skin Care Routine

Includes:

• One (1) - 30 minute virtual consultation. During the consultation we will assess your acne type, go over your medical history, your skin concerns and customize a skincare routine for you. Products will be sold separately.

FREE 15 minute introductory call

• Not sure if this is for you? Schedule a FREE 15 minute introductory call where we will answer any questions about the different programs to see if it's the right fit for you!

I am a licensed esthetician and a certified acne specialist. I use Face Reality Professional Grade skin care products. They are affordable products and have won awards for the "Best Acne Skincare Line"!

I hope I get the opportunity to work with you!

Sincerely,
Jean Kelly

Clear skin is within reach from the comfort of your home.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in prices?

Gratuity

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

Pricing

Jk skincare solutions Price Rates

Team

Jean  Kelly
Jean Kelly
Licensed Esthetician / Acne Specialist

I've been a licensed esthetician since 2012. I've been working on skin since then learning all I can about acne and rosacea. I took additional training to be an acne specialist so I could learn even more and have access to exclusive products. I want to you to have clearer glowing skin on your wedding day!

288 Picardy Ln Bolingbrook, IL, 60440
Location of (Jk skincare solutions)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding