Lenexa, KS 66219 Map · Phone number

About JJproductions Wedding Coordination and Design

JJproductions is a Kansas City based boutique that specializes in event design, planning, and production. We craft sophisticated weddings and events for clients that range from a busy individual that needs everything planned to the DIY individual that wants to be a part of the planning process.

JJproductions creates events based on the clients inspiration and initial vision. We work with our clients and vendors to create premiere events by designing and managing every detail. We cover logistics, vendor management and budgeting for weddings, social events & corporate events.

We challenge the traditional assumptions of how an event should be planned and celebrated, while respecting the foundations of etiquette and protocol. Resulting in your dream event that leaves guests amazed!

mr mrs signs bw
toungfaves99
apple pie sign
food labels
JJproductions Wedding Coordination and Design
here comes the bride boys
mail chimp top banner
mr mrs signs bw
copy
wedding 21

8 Reviews for JJproductions Wedding Coordination and Design

Kelly · Married on 07/15/2017

I wasn’t initially planning to hire a day-of-coordinator because I do event planning for a living, and I was totally fine with doing all of the planning stuff myself. However, as the wedding date approached, I realized that I really needed help the day of the wedding with setting up and making sure things were running smoothly. I didn’t want to make a friend or family member do that and not be able to enjoy the evening. We were planning our wedding from out of town (I’m from KC originally), and Jillian was great to work with. She helped me create a timeline, and spend a few hours with us on the phone going over everything and making sure it was exactly what we wanted. We’re not super traditional, but we wanted the evening to flow well, and she knows all the etiquette from the very traditional to very relaxed and her main goal is making sure your day is what you want.

Jillian and her assistant Danielle were great to work with the day of the wedding. They arrived that morning and set up all of our décor. It looked amazing! They were also there to make sure things were running smoothly, and let us know when it was time to do certain things. They even bustled my dress for me (it was kind of complicated with a few layers), and for that alone, they were worth their weight in gold!

If someone who was in the midst of planning asked me for wedding planning advice, I would say that probably the best decision I made in terms of planning was to hire a day-of-coordinator. Jillian and her team are great, and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Meagan · Married on 10/08/2016

From the groom! -- I can't say enough good things about our experience with Jillian. As a guy, I was admittedly skeptical about needing to hire a day of coordinator and after the wedding it was undoubtedly the best money we spent.

Jillian helped answer so many questions in advance and reduced our stress level so much.

To top it off, Jillian was pregnant and due the day after the wedding. She built a very impressive contingency plan. She ended up having the baby the morning of the wedding. Her back up up staff was so well prepared and utterly phenomenal you'd never have known they weren't all there from day one.

All in all -- hire a day of coordinator and hire Jillian. Not messing with vendors, and having the coordinator to help move the day along really let's you enjoy your wedding day and not work on your wedding day. Worth every penny.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Jillian saved my wedding. Like most of you reading this, I thought I could handle everything on my own. I have a masters degree, I work full time, and I'm fully capable of planning a wedding and I thought I could do it all. Well part of that is true, I was able to do a lot of the heavy lifting with getting vendors but in the final stretch of the wedding planning process things can get more intense no matter how organized you are, you do not want to be the "go to" person on the day of your wedding. I was so thankful to have Jillian as my day of coordinator (see my review of Loch Lloyd) and you will get more detail on why. She was the real MVP of my wedding. You look though the list of what she does and think "I can do that" or "that's not that hard" or "I don't have a big wedding there's not that much to do" well I was wrong. I got to enjoy my wedding day! Not just the ceremony and reception, the whole day. You don't realize how nice it is to sit back and not have to micromanage your mom or sister to do things for you. Everything is done. A lot of vendors you work will with tell you "you don't need a wedding coordinator, I've done a lot of weddings, I can help guide you.. or some variation of that" I got told this by 4 of my vendors and I thought that since they were such high quality I would not need someone else. I'm so glad I hired her and you will be too.

Sent on 08/01/2016

JJproductions Wedding Coordination and Design FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
  • How many planners are on your team? 1