7201 State Route 8, Brant Lake, NY 12815 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Jimbo's Club at the Point

As you know, choosing the perfect ceremony location depends on the time of year. We offer both outdoor and indoor wedding venues to suit every season.

FALL WEDDINGS

Listen to the loon call as you watch the fog rise slowly off the lake. Feel the brisk fall breeze on your face as you and your partner exchange vows in front of friends and family with the backdrop of the Adirondack mountains ablaze in beautiful fall colors. After your ceremony, enjoy cocktails and hot apple cider with your guests.

WINTER WEDDINGS

Enjoy a hot cocoa by the fire after your rehearsal dinner, or look on as guests skate circles around our outdoor rink. Say ‘I do’ as the snow falls gently behind you in a winter wonderland. There is nothing more stunning than the stars twinkling in the Adirondack night sky, as the moon shines onto the snow covered mountains.

SPRING & EARLY SUMMER WEDDINGS

The trees are budding, the flowers are in bloom, and the vibrant greens of spring are a sign of growth and starting anew. Look into your partner’s eyes with your bare feet in the sand or with the grass beneath your toes; our vast lake is the perfect backdrop for your lakeside ceremony. Bask in the Adirondack sun as you and your guests celebrate your special day.

Other couples have also viewed

• Saratoga Casino Hotel
0615c12b9e52a51a jimbos main

18 Reviews for Jimbo's Club at the Point

• Leah

Leah M. · Married on 12/28/2019

You cannot beat the atmosphere or professionalism!

You cannot beat the atmosphere or service of Jimbo's Club at the Point (trust me I tried)!! I cannot say enough amazing things about the venue and the staff. I attended a wedding at this venue a few years ago and I immediately knew that I wanted to host my wedding there. I tried to find other venues that could provide the same feeling of Jimbo's and I simply could not. From the very first email that I sent to inquire I received prompt and professional communication. Sherie oversees the whole operation and she has the process down to a science, her experience really shows. The entire planning process was simple and everyone that we worked with was extremely helpful. The venue provides spreadsheets and charts for you to help streamline the process, they truly are professionals. Once the wedding weekend arrived we were able to have access to everything on Thursday which allowed us to bring up decorations, assemble welcome bags and put them in the rooms. We were married the weekend after Christmas so a lot of our guests stayed at the venue Friday-Sunday. We had a private rehearsal dinner followed by a meet and greet happy hour where we could mingle with our guests and enjoy each others company. Our wedding day could not have been more perfect!! There was not a single hiccup the whole day. We received so many compliments about the location, the food and the staff. I listed a few people that were vegan, gluten free etc on the seating chart and they provide special meals for each of these individuals without us even knowing. We had over 200 guests and the family style food option was so efficient, I insisted on this because I wanted to get right to the party. Everyone commented on how great their meals were. The staff is so fun and friendly they really helped add to the experience, we even received compliments on the servers! After the wedding we had a bonfire and pizza bar for our guests. The staff even held a special pizza for me to make sure I received some!! One of the things that really drew me to this venue was that everyone could spend the night which truly allowed our guests to enjoy themselves without worrying about driving home. So many of our guests decided to stay both nights which made our weekend so much fun. On Sunday morning we hosted a brunch which allowed us to relive the night and say goodbye to everyone. I loved the idea of having essentially a 3 day wedding so it did not end in the blink of an eye. I recommend Jimbo's to everyone I know. The price may seem a little high at first but the professionalism and experience of Sherie and her team made our wedding the best day of our lives. Book Jimbo's - you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 05/05/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/05/2019

Incredible wedding experience

What to say about this amazing wedding venue? A hidden Adirondack gem, it was amazing to me and my husband that the first time we ever heard of it was through Wedding Wire. The establishment is beautiful - a gorgeous rustic reception hall filled with fairy lights and a huge statement window facing the lake, cabins and cute hotel-style buildings for guest accommodations (it fit my entire guest list of 150+ attendees), and beautiful beach and forested area that constitute the grounds - an upstate NY autumn-lover's dream. With our package, there was an option to have a post-reception bonfire on the beach with all of our guests and a bunch of snacks, we opted for it and it just made for such a fun, special after party!

The staff at the venue were amazing - upbeat, helpful, and happy to be there. The wedding coordinator, Sherie, was on point during our whole year + long planning process - she was knowledgable, kind, and clearly a seasoned pro at weddings. It wouldn't have run as smoothly without her guiding us through it!

I could go on forever but I just want to say that Jimbo's offers a unique ADK / destination experience. It was unlike any wedding I've ever been to (which is a lot, I'm a wedding photographer) and truly wowed my guests. I look back on this weekend-long adventure as the best few days of my life, and my husband feels the same.

To the team at Jimbo's & especially Sherie - thank you so much for making our wedding experience everything we could've dreamed of and more. I can't tell you how happy we are with our experience... and we'll definitely come back any chance we can to dine there!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Jimbo's Club at the Point's reply:

Thanks, Hannah and Tyler! We were so happy to share such a wonderful weekend with you and your families. Enjoy life and remember to share those special moments with each other.
    Sherie

Leslie J. · Married on 09/01/2019

Fun weekend had by all

Growing up on Brant Lake, I always knew I wanted to get married at Jimbo's and it did not disappoint! Our guests can't stop raving about what a fun time they had at our Labor Day Weekend wedding. By having our wedding at Jimbo's, our guests had access to the Camp's amenities for the weekend. The day of the wedding everyone enjoyed playing kickball, tennis, ping pong, and lawn sports, as well as kayaking, and swimming. We utilized both bonfire locations, holding a welcome bonfire and a post-wedding bonfire. Jimbo's has multiple locations for a beautiful ceremony. We chose to have ours under the pines and it was the perfect, picturesque, outdoor ceremony on beautiful Brant Lake. Throughout the planning process and the entire wedding weekend, Sherie, Amy, Annie, and the rest of the staff at Jimbo's, were great to work with. They were very responsive in accommodating all of our needs. Admittedly, we had a lot of questions around the details while planning the wedding. Amy always had the answers and was very reassuring. The team's experience was also useful as they advised us on some of the final choices. Everything went exceptionally smooth. Lastly, the food was outstanding throughout the weekend, from the breakfasts to the late night pizzas, and especially the reception meal. Thank you Jimbo's!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Jimbo's Club at the Point Pricing

Jimbo's Club at the Point Price Rates

Jimbo's Club at the Point FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 25019.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 10011.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 48.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Resort
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

• 7201 State Route 8 Brant Lake, NY, 12815 See on map
    Location of (Jimbo's Club at the Point)