About JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR

Peaceful, Gentle Instrumental Guitar

I love playing guitar!  Traditional songs are great, (Canon in D, Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring, etc),,,I love 'em! But a little-more-modern songs can be so fun!   "Happy Together" is a such a fun Recessional Song!  When was the last time you heard the entire audience burst in to singing for the new couple?  "I can't see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life"    Or saw that same audience tear-up to "The Swan" or "A Thousand Years" as the Bride enters?  What a beautiful memory!     I see it all the time!  It is always special...& I'm so honored to be a part of it.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Instrumental-Solo (3)
Cocktail Hour (2)
Instrumentals (2)
Learn New Songs (1)

Jim was incredibly easy to work, responsive, flexible and professional. He demonstrated his experience and showed us his talent. We are very happy with his performance and highly recommend him.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Heather, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

We highly recommend working with Jim Olsen. We hired Jim to play at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and he did an excellent job. We received a number of compliments from our guests. Leading up to our big day, we had the added challenge of planning our event from afar. Jim was very easy to work with and was helpful in making sure the songs played matched our personalities and set the mood we wanted. Jim was also great when it came to coordinating setup with our venue, which we really appreciated. Thanks Jim!

View Vendor Response

My Photo Album

4 Photos

2 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have worked with many guitarists over the years and Jim Olsen is by far the finest! Not only is he incredibly talented but Jim great to work with.

Events

522 W 1st Street, Brainerd Lakes Area, MN 56473   See On Map
218-232-9498 (phone)
JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR is a wedding CEREMONY MUSICIAN from MINNESOTA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including BRAINERD, MINNEAPOLIS , and DULUTH. JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR is a professional CEREMONY MUSICIAN that has been part of the MINNESOTA wedding industry since 1996 specializing in MINNESOTA CEREMONY MUSICIAN.