About JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR

Peaceful, Gentle Instrumental Guitar

I love playing guitar!  Traditional songs are great, (Canon in D, Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring, etc),,,I love 'em! But a little-more-modern songs can be so fun!   "Happy Together" is a such a fun Recessional Song!  When was the last time you heard the entire audience burst in to singing for the new couple?  "I can't see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life"    Or saw that same audience tear-up to "The Swan" or "A Thousand Years" as the Bride enters?  What a beautiful memory!     I see it all the time!  It is always special...& I'm so honored to be a part of it.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Instrumental-Solo (5)
Cocktail Hour (4)
Instrumentals (4)
Learn New Songs (2)

Jim came highly recommended by my wedding venue and I am so thankful for that recommendation. Jim was a bride’s dream to work with. Communication was so clear and easy and fast, and the music was beautiful. His guitar set the perfect tone for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and he was excellent with recommending songs we had never even considered. We could not have been happier. I would definitely recommend Jim to play for your special event if you’re looking for a professional guitarist.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Victoria, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Instrumental-Solo, Guitar

I highly recommend Jim Olsen Guitar & Harp! He is very talented and great to work with. He made our day so special!!! The ceremony and cocktail hour music was phenomenal!

Photo of JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR in Pillager, MN
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Susan, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Instrumental-Solo, Guitar

JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR Pricing

220x220 sq 1455241648273 jimbo screen shot purple at church
220x220 sq 1455605242482 dl wedding 8 no te

2 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have worked with many guitarists over the years and Jim Olsen is by far the finest! Not only is he incredibly talented but Jim great to work with.

522 W 1st Street, Pillager, MN 56473   See On Map
218-232-9498 (phone)
JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR is a wedding CEREMONY MUSICIAN from MINNESOTA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including BRAINERD, MINNEAPOLIS , and DULUTH. JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR is a professional CEREMONY MUSICIAN that has been part of the MINNESOTA wedding industry since 1996 specializing in MINNESOTA CEREMONY MUSICIAN.