4131 Enders Way Doylestown, Doylestown, PA 18901 Map · Phone number

About Jillian Bauer Photography

Jillian Bauer Photography is a Bucks County wedding photography, event photography, and portrait photography company serving clients between Bucks County and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, providing clients with a fresh, candid, individualistic twist.

All of Jillian's photography packages include an online proofing gallery and a DVD disk of retouched photos from each wedding, event or portrait session, and an unedited disk of the digital negatives. Packages begin at $1,795.

Though Jillian provides all her clients with disks of the high resolution photographs, she also offers several print products, such as standard unmounted and framed prints, fine art canvas wraps, photo boxes, customized flush mount album design and more.

Follow Jillian Bauer Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Anna Vidakovic Photography
  • Roseanne Marcy Photography
  • Rachel Betson Photography
  • Still Wild Visuals
jk291
jk291

13 Reviews for Jillian Bauer Photography

Kelsey · Married on 06/27/2014

Wow! Jill did an amazing job capturing the overall feel and ambiance of our special day. When we starting this whole photography venture I was completely overwhelmed. Jill stood out from other vendors in a number of ways. When I first contacted her she was very responsive and actually drove 45 minutes to come to our house and personally meet and get to know my husband and myself. That truly stood out to me as a vendor who cares about her clients. As time progressed I knew I could always count on Jill to respond quickly to any inquiry I had. She was extremely responsive in any situation.

When it came to the rehearsal dinner, we had her take informal photos of family and friends interacting. I highly recommend this as they are the people nearest and dearest to you and to catch them in this fun, exciting environment is very cool. Jill did a great job of taking photos without interrupting the flow of the evening. She did an amazing job and I cannot wait to see the finished product.

On our wedding day Jill was extremely professional. I'm pretty sure it was 100 degrees this day and she didn't complain once. My husband and I on the other hand...
    She did a great job of getting everyone focused on the photography and not on the heat. She was straight forward with the groomsmen so she could ensure I got the pictures I wanted on my wedding day.

Overall, Jill did a fantastic job. I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures she took and see how she captured the day. Thank you Jill!

Sent on 07/15/2014
  • Anne-Sophie

Anne-Sophie · Married on 06/07/2014

Jill is simply amazing! She has incredible artistic vision and the skills to pull those visions off to make simply perfect pictures.

When we left our meeting with her, we knew we had to have her. She was so passionate about making this the right fit it was refreshing. Her goal was making sure our wants matched her style, she just wanted this partnership to be perfect- and perfect it was. Her photos of our wedding are currently being used as the profile picture of our venue's Facebook page. Friends and family have looked through our photos and said they first thought they were taken from a bridal magazine.

Another thing about Jill that I had not considered when choosing a photographer is her ability to line up friends and family members for big group pictures. I have a very loud and large family and she was able to get all of them quiet and focused with ease to get our pictures done, and we all had fun in the process.

On a personal note, she is such a nice and funny person, we had a blast working with her and felt so comfortable handing over control to her artistry. I recommned her to absolutely everyone she is that good!

Thanks so much, Jill!!

Anne-Sophie & Brandon

Sent on 07/02/2014

Matthew · Married on 04/26/2014

Jill was phenomenal in every aspect before, during, and after the big day. Due to a "roof malfunction" at our first reception venue (it collapsed two months before our date) we had to scramble to find a new place which had a much different feel than we originally intended. Jill scouted out our new location and was able to find just the right locations to get incredible pictures that captured the aesthetic that we had originally wanted. She was fun to work with, handled a large and unruly wedding party, and worked perfectly within the rules of a relatively strict church during the ceremony. Oh yeah, and the pictures turned out great. We got tons of compliments from friends and family about how classy, creative, and cool the pictures look. She captured the day perfectly and was a joy to work with.

Sent on 05/11/2014

Jillian Bauer Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Prints
    Proofs

• 4131 Enders Way, Doylestown Doylestown, 18901 See on map
    Location of (Jillian Bauer Photography)