Pleasant Valley, NY 12569 Map · Phone number

Monogram llights
de4cc326dc9ad5cc 1527337719 ef38e5e253ec256b 1527337718 2a781248daf1d4bb 152733

3 Reviews for JETSET ENTERTAINMENT

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2018

Matt just dj’ed our wedding. He was a true professional and amazing dj. He dealt with my crazy from day 1 he was there to answer all my questions and did everything I request no matter how big the request. He had people on the dance floor from start to finish. Countless people have raves about him the day after. Matt and his daughter come highly recommended from this super picky bride.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Mary · Married on 09/13/2018

Jetset Entertainment was excellent. We had them do a double anniversary party for us and it could not been better. Working with Matt Wood was great. Very easy going and a true professional. Our guests kept coming up to us with so compliments on our DJ.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Erik · Married on 08/03/2013

I would highly recommend them!! They had the whole party up and dancing. Very professional!! Would use them for my next party!!!

Sent on 08/05/2013

JETSET ENTERTAINMENT FAQ

• What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Kristine Palmer Photography
    Kristine Palmer Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with JETSET several times and recommend them often to couples looking for their DJ. Matt always delivers a good time! I am always sure to catch some great candids on the dance floor!

• Kristine Palmer Photography
    Kristine Palmer Photography Wedding Photographers

• Myles Studio Photography
    Myles Studio Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with a lot of DJs, and can honestly say that Jetset Entertainment is one of the great ones. He knows his music, and knows how to have fun, while always being professional.

• Pleasant Valley, 12569 See on map