Kristine Palmer Photography

Hyde Park, NY View map
$2,650 Most Popular Price

$2,650 Most Popular Price

I love what I do and I think that shows in my images. I am not a big company, if you hire me I am the one that arrives. I can honestly say that I take the time to know you and know your family dynamics so that your day flows smoothly. I think taking your photos should be fun and that translates into you images!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,342

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,650

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Stefanie T. Married on 12/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Last Minute Microwedding Saved!!

My fiancé and I decided to get married and not wait an entire year. We had 4 weeks to plan our little wedding. I am so glad we didn't skip out on our photographer. Kristine was so helpful and full of great ideas when it came to the photographs! I am so thankful that she was able to squeeze us in and capture our perfect little day. I would suggest Kristine to anyone!!

Kristine Palmer Photography's reply:

Such a perfect day! Thank you so much for trusting me with your memories. It was an absolute pleasure
  • Zoe
    Zoe M. Married on 11/05/2021

Wonderful!

Christine was wonderfully flexible and helpful right from the start. She was willing to work with us to find a package and price that worked for our budget, and she was flexible when COVID rolled around and turned all of our plans on their head. Although our day looked nothing like we had originally imagined, Christine captured the day and the mood in her beautiful photos. I would recommend Christine to any couple who is looking for a photographer who can produce beautiful photos without adding to the stress and chaos of the day. I look forward to having Christine photograph our big wedding celebration once COVID is over!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 07/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

There is no one better then Kristine!

There are so many wonderful things to say about Kristine! She is kind, caring, compassionate, flexible and her work is incredible! Kristine was nothing short of amazing she was patient with every decision I made during the pandemic she was willing to be there for me and my husband no matter what! She came to my backyard microwedding and shot the most beautiful imagines that I never thought were possible in my backyard! She will also be shooting my big wedding reception next year and hopefully all our future events! I trust her to capture these beautiful imagines in our lives over anyone! If your looking for a warm kind hearted photographer one that will truly be there for you no matter what then Kristine is your girl!! Thank you again for everything and we look forward to using her for all our life events!!

Kristine Palmer Photography's reply:

Awwww! Thank you so much. It was a total pleasure to capture your day. Thank you for your kind words and your trust. Can’t wait until next year!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Enriquez Entertainment Enriquez Entertainment Wedding DJs

Capturing your wedding is such an integral part of your wedding day. Working with professionals is important. We can confidently say that Kristine is phenomenal at what she does! She is great to work with and always captures the most important day of your life!

The Thayer Hotel at West Point The Thayer Hotel at West Point Hotel Weddings

We are always ecstactic when Kristine is shooting a wedding at The Thayer Hotel because we know beautiful photos will be taken. Kristine is also great to work with and finds the most creative places to take photos.

Music By Danielle Music By Danielle Wedding DJs

Kristine is a pleasure to work with. She is ALWAYS upbeat, friendly and smiling! Her work speaks for itself and her images are timeless.

Villa Borghese
4.8 out of 5 rating , 115 Reviews
· Mansion Weddings
Music By Danielle
4.9 out of 5 rating , 35 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

Newbold Dr Hyde Park, 12538
Location of (Kristine Palmer Photography)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding