Birmingham, AL 35203 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Wright Photography

Jessica Wright Photography is a boutique wedding photography service based in Birmingham, Alabama. Our goal is to capture the beauty of your wedding day in a fresh, candid, yet timeless way.

wright245blog
c7de10260cef02f8 1241151235703 DSC63561BLOG
DSC63561BLOG

11 Reviews for Jessica Wright Photography

carol · Married on 05/16/2015

My daughter met with Jessica in Oct. 2014 to discuss a May 2015 wedding. We were very impressed with her and her portfolio. The day of the wedding the bride and groom decided to get all the pictures done before the ceremony. Jessica had a time line and it was followed to the second. Everyone was at ease with her. Before the service she commented to me that she'd never had a wedding that went off as flawlessly as ours. At the reception she followed my daughter like a shadow getting pictures of her with all her friends and guest. We had her and an assistant for 8 hours. We will get the disc of the pictures as well as the album. I can't wait to see the finished work.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Camille · Married on 05/04/2013

Jessica photographed my wedding last May. I could not have chosen more wisely. You'll know from the moment you meet Jessica that her kindness will be so calming on your wedding day. More than that, though, her professionalism and talent is truly unmatched. The way that she combines her knowledge to provide digital and film images will leave you breathless.
    If I could describe her work in a few words, I would use elegant, peaceful, and simply classic. I chose wisely in choosing her as my photographer!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/07/2011

Jessica is not only one of the sweetest and friendliest people that I have ever met, but her work is AMAZING! Both families raved about how organized she was and we got the numerous family photos (which we all know can take a while) done very quickly. We also got comments about how Jessica and her assistant were "everywhere you turned" during the reception, capturing great shots that we can cherish for a lifetime! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for awsome photos and a very friendly face!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Jessica Wright Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Jimmy Rooney
    Jimmy Rooney Wedding DJs

I finally got the chance to work with Jessica Wright on May 14th at Lindsey and Robert's wedding at American Village. A little over a year ago Jessica took some portrait shots for me to use in my business as well that came out fantastic. Each time I've gotten to work with her, she has been very pleasant to work with, and seeing the updates on her blog make you realize the talent she holds. Cant wait to work with her again soon!