Jessica Smith Photography

Leesburg, VA View map
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

Wedding and Relaxed Portraits based out of Leesburg VA, available for travel worldwide.

To inquire about availability and information, please EMAIL directly or fill out the contact form on my website listed below:

www.jessicasmithphotography.com

www.jessicasmithphotography.com/blog

jessicasmithphotography@gmail.com

Congratulations!! :)

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Stacey M. Married on 04/30/2021

You NEED Jessie for your wedding

Finding a photographer was the hardest part of all my wedding planning. As someone who is very shy and doesn't love being in front of a camera, and a fiancé who felt the same way, I didn't know how it would go. WELL, in comes Jessie! Not only did we feel so comfortable but my now husband and I had a BLAST during our engagement session, even adding our beloved GSD in a few shots. Jessie is more than just talented, she captures and sees beauty in different ways in places you would never think. Our wedding day had freak 65mph wind gusts, dropping temps, scattered rain, and was outdoors. But the pictures I received back only showed the love, laughter, and joy I had with my close friends and family. I'm still amazed how she captured such moments in a day of chaos! Jessie is the kindest, so easy to work with, and goes above and beyond what her job entails. When a gust of wind hit and knocked over a table, breaking dishes, I walked into our tent to see Jessie picking up plates. She's the best of the best. You need to hire her for your day! These pictures will last a life time and what she delivers is truly a work of art!
  • Brianna
    Brianna H. Married on 08/15/2020

The Most Beautiful Photos You Will Ever Have!

Jessica Smith is INCREDIBLY talented at what she does! I can not emphasize her skills enough. I was looking for someone who could capture all the little details, a few family and bridal party portraits, and capture the day truly as it happened. Oh my gosh, I couldn't have asked for more beautiful pictures!! I am in love with my photos--we got about 900 photos from our wedding day and out of those, I had NONE I disliked. They're all beautiful! My vendors have told me that they are the most beautiful photos they had seen from their weddings, and some are even using some of them to market themselves!
    Jessie really captured the pure happiness from our day. She captured the magic and love that surrounded us, all the big and little moments. We had so much fun taking both our engagement and wedding photos! She turns it into time to just have fun with each other. :)
    Aside from our gorgeous photos, Jessie is exactly the kind of person you want to spend time with on your wedding day. I had issues trying to bustle my dress and there comes wonder woman to the rescue! :) She has lots of positive energy and really helped me make decisions throughout the day in the easiest way possible. You really want a photographer who is comfortable and a PRO at weddings to help move your day along, and that's exactly who she is!
    I cannot recommend Jessie enough! She's the best, and we will definitely continue to use her photography services throughout our years together!
    Sara S. Married on 11/09/2019

Book Jessie for your wedding!

Jessie's work stood out to us from the very start. We were so happy that she was available for our wedding and thrilled when we met her for our engagement photo session! She knew exactly what photos to get and had tons of ideas for poses & shots. Jessie is warm, friendly, responsive, and professional in both email and in person. We felt so comfortable with her and it was such a relief to have one less thing to worry about on our wedding day. Jessie also secured a second photographer, Ally, and she was phenomenal as well. Jessie sent us our wedding photos in record time, and we are so happy with each and every photo! When we started our wedding planning, we wanted the best photographer and could not have chosen a better photographer than Jessie. We cannot recommend her enough!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Leesburg, 20176
Location of (Jessica Smith Photography)

Jessica Smith Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jessica Smith Photography include in the starting price?

Jessica Smith Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jessica Smith Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jessica Smith Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jessica Smith Photography offer?

Jessica Smith Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jessica Smith Photography offer?

Jessica Smith Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Jessica Smith Photography offer for wedding events?

Jessica Smith Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Jessica Smith Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jessica Smith Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding