Maypearl, TX 76064 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for Jessica Mooney Photography

Dan · Married on 06/25/2011

Jessica is such a great person, and it does not hurt that her work is FABULOUS! Pictures speak 1000 words, so visit her website or blog and see all the wonderful work she has done, at such a great price!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Rachel · Married on 08/23/2009

If I could give more than 5 stars to Jessica Mooney, I definitely would! I looked at many photographers for my wedding - I am very particular regarding photographs! However, Jessica fully met my expectations and more. I have known Jessica personally for several years, and when I found out she was doing wedding photography, I met with her immediately. At our first meeting, I was so excited to find that Jessica exactly understood my vision for what I wanted in engagement, bridal and wedding photos. She is SO fun to work with and so personable. She helped make us very comfortable in front of the camera, and it definitely shows in the pictures. If you choose Jessica as your photographer, I'm sure you will not only end up with absolutely beautiful pictures but you will also feel you have made a new friend! I could not be happier that I chose Jessica Mooney to do my wedding photos!

Sent on 09/22/2009
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 04/25/2009

Jessica is amazing and her work speaks for itself. I don't think I could compliment her enough. She is a pleasure to work with and always went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/02/2009