Rocklin, CA 95677 Map · Phone number

About Jessica LoCicero Photography

I have always had a passion for my family and photography. Shortly after having my first child I realized the joy I got from capturing that "perfect moment". I knew that this is what I was meant to do in life. I love creating lasting relationships with my clients. I've witnessed many children grow and feel as though I'm part of my client's family.

I specialize in wedding and newborn photography. I love being able to share in the most memorable events in people's life. My style of photography is natural. I love natural light and the fresh look it gives. I know how to use my available light to create wonderful images. Durning sessions and weddings I will take mixture of candid and posed shots.

If you are looking for fine art and memories to last a lifetime then please drop me a line. www.jessiesphotos.com

916-580-5893

30d7d32fba4aaea8 1283888356111 IMG2949editr
edit8925grunger

7 Reviews for Jessica LoCicero Photography

Amanda · Married on 11/16/2014

Love her! She is so sweet and funny! Loved all of her choices of location for pics and we had so much fun! She was so awesome!!! Would suggest her to everyone!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Jessica did our engagement photos and we were so happy she could do our wedding as well! She wasn't afraid to experiment with the lighting which created some really unique and beautiful pictures. We get asked about them all the time!

Our ceremony was at the Cathedral in Downtown Sacramento, which is a tough place to photograph due to the lighting. All of the indoor shots were perfect, we couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out.

After the ceremony we walked across the street to take some pictures at the Capitol building. It was blazing hot that day, and Jessica was great at directing everyone in order to get us into some air conditioning as soon as possible. She had a clear vision for each picture, and knew exactly where each person needed to be. We were so thankful for that!

The reception was at the Elks Tower Ballroom and I am so glad we have these pictures, because she and the second photographer were able to get pictures of all the tables, centerpieces, food, and candy table before guests arrived. We didn't get to see/enjoy most of those things during the reception because it was a whirlwind, so it's great to be able to go back and look at those photos!

She did a good job being present for all the key moments but also catching so many candid photos; as well as helping out when a family member or group of friends wanted a picture with me and my husband.

Overall, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She made everyone feel comfortable and was able to capture all of the important moments.

We also purchased an album from her. I can't express how much I enjoy showing this off! It is BEAUTIFUL!! Whenever I show it to someone for the first time, they make comments on the design of each page, which was all Jessica! It was very well done, and I love it. Thank you so much Jessica!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Gina · Married on 10/09/2011

A wonderful photographer, very professional - I would highly recommend as a wedding/special events/portraits photographer!!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Jessica LoCicero Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• In Full Bloom by MJL
    In Full Bloom by MJL Wedding Florists

Jessica's photos are just lovely and she is a great person to work with! Any couple would be lucky to have her as their photographer!

• Rocklin, 95677 See on map