256 meadowlake drive, Downingtown, PA 19335 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,510
Availability Check your date

About Jessica Kripp Photography

Every wedding is different, every relationship is different. Working side by side with my clients from day one allows me to better capture the essence of your big day. Our relationship is crucial to great photos, as it encourages a comfortable atmosphere and enables me to learn about you as a couple. I offer A Lá Carte pricing, which allows you choose the coverage and product that you want. Contact me for pricing and availability.

Follow Jessica Kripp Photography on

IMG5874
IMG246

23 Reviews for Jessica Kripp Photography

Sara · Married on 11/11/2016

Jessica Kripp Photography is a absolute pleasure to work with. We were recommended by a friend and I am sooo happy we decided to meet with Jessica and ask her to be a part of our wedding. We love her stye of photography of capturing intimate moments. Most of the time we didn't even see her or know she was there! She is very professional and knows exactly the right lighting and angels to make you and your photos beautiful. We couldn't be happier with the way our photos turned out. We will have a tough time choosing which images to use for our wedding album because they're all perfect! I highly recommend using Jessica Kripp Photography for your wedding, or for any other photography needs!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Amelia · Married on 04/30/2016

I cannot saw enough good things about Jess! From the very beginning, she was very responsive to emails and when we met, I could've chatted with her forever. I knew she was perfect to photograph my wedding and she didn't disappoint! My photos are fantastic, better than I ever expected! I highly recommend Jess!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Carla · Married on 11/29/2014

Jess is the absolute best, she is the first vendor I booked after getting engaged. I knew from seeing her photos on Facebook that I couldn't have anyone else and OF COURSE she did not disappoint!

She was extremely flexible with me throughout the whole process and she also really helped me with her expert knowledge when I had no idea how to handle certain things. She even published a few photos right after the wedding on Facebook so that I had great quality images to show people right away!

You will definitely not be disappointed if you hire Jess!! She is extremely professional and also very easy-going and fun - a perfect combination for your wedding day!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Jessica Kripp Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,510.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Lovely Locks
    Lovely Locks Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jessica's talent and passion for photography shine in every photo she captures. From her engagement shoots to wedding day albums, she creates such beautiful and breathtaking images. This is a photographer who will provide you with images you will treasure for a lifetime. Jessica is kind, caring, creative, detailed and professional. Everything you could ask for in a wedding day photographer!!

• 256 meadowlake drive Downingtown, 19335 See on map