Delta, PA 17314 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jessica Badders, Officiant

Hi! My name is Jessica and I am a married mom of 3. I have a BS in Biology, but am a stay at home mom. I became ordained in 2010 when a good friend of mine needed someone to officiate her wedding. I chose the Church of Spiritual Humanism because, like them, I believe we all have the right to believe in whatever we think is out there. I enjoyed officiating so much that I decided to continue doing it. I have since been professionally trained and re-ordained under the PA Interfaith Ministry. I also partnered with Weddings by Sandy as one of their officiants!

Email me! marryme.revjb@gmail.com

Like me on Facebook! www.facebook.com/marryme.jessicabadders

See my reviews! http://www.thumbtack.com/pa/delta/wedding-officiants/ordained-minister

*Preferred vendor at Pond View Farm! (www.pondviewfarm.com)

4 Reviews for Jessica Badders, Officiant

Briana · Married on 10/06/2018

Pond View Farm

Jessica was beyond great as officiating our wedding. She gave us just what we asked for! We facetimed as the wedding was out of town, and I immediately felt comfortable with her. She was stern enough to keep everyone in line at rehearsal but was so kind and flexible as well. She really tailored our ceremony to meet our needs and I was so happy she was there sharing the day!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/08/2017

Jessica was an amazing Officiant for my wedding on 10/8/2017! Prior to the wedding day she made me feel very comfortable and helped create the most memorable ceremony! I received so many compliments on the transcript of the ceremony. Also, it ended up raining and I was a little nervous and worried about how everything would turn out as the wedding was originally planned indoors. She did an awesome job helping with the rain plan and making sure everyone knew where they had to be.

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2017

Jessica was so fantastic! I can't say enough good things about her. We didn't get to actually meet until the rhearsal but she was great about making us feel comfortable and making us feel special! If you are looking for a great officiant she is the one for you.

Jessica Badders, Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English