Jessica Badders, Officiant

Delta, PA View map

$375 Typical Price

Hi! My name is Jessica and I am a married mom of 4. I have a BS in Biology, but am a stay at home mom. I became ordained in 2010 when a good friend of mine needed someone to officiate her wedding. I chose the Church of Spiritual Humanism because, like them, I believe we all have the right to believe in whatever we think is out there. I enjoyed officiating so much that I decided to continue doing it. I have since been professionally trained and re-ordained under the PA Interfaith Ministry.

Email me! marryme.revjb@gmail.com

Like me on Facebook! www.facebook.com/marryme.jessicabadders

See my reviews! http://www.thumbtack.com/pa/delta/wedding-officiants/ordained-minister

*Preferred vendor at Pond View Farm (www.pondviewfarm.com) and Pine Ridge Farm (www.pineridgefarm.us)

Lauren W. Married on 09/24/2021

Great to work with!

We've had the pleasure to work with Jessica for both our micro-ceremony and our vowel renewal. She's personable, friendly, and extremely organized in her ceremony planning. She'll help you customize your ceremony and provides templates to help you choose intent, ring exchange, etc. All of the legal paperwork was filed super fast, and I was able to start changing my name within 7-10 days of our first ceremony. We were really pleased with both of our ceremonies, and how personable and "us" they were & wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jessica to others looking for a wedding officiant!
  • Tanette
    Tanette Married on 08/22/2021

Amazing and Professional

Jessica Badders was so real and so laid back it made our day as amazing as we imagined. My wife Christie and I chose Jessica (JB) as our officiant after speaking with her virtually. She has great energy and she is just all around an amazing person. She has such a genuine personality and helped us in any way. Thank you JB for our beautiful ceremony. If you are looking for an amazing, and professional officiant then JB is the way to go.

Jessica Badders, Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and for sharing that photo! I’m so glad I could help make your day special!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing to work with

We used Jessica as our officiant and our day of coordinator. When I spoke to Jessica on the phone I liked how organized she was. She was very helpful answering questions before the big day, calling vendors before hand to ensure they knew when they were to arrive, and setting up all decor before the wedding. I would highly recommend her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Moonloop Photography Moonloop Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica is fantastic and always extremely prepared. Pleasure to work with.

Delta, PA, 17321
Location of (Jessica Badders, Officiant)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding