Delta, PA 17314 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jessica Badders, Officiant

Hi! My name is Jessica and I am a married mom of 3. I have a BS in Biology, but am a stay at home mom. I became ordained in 2010 when a good friend of mine needed someone to officiate her wedding. I chose the Church of Spiritual Humanism because, like them, I believe we all have the right to believe in whatever we think is out there. I enjoyed officiating so much that I decided to continue doing it. I have since been professionally trained and re-ordained under the PA Interfaith Ministry. I also partnered with Weddings by Sandy as one of their officiants!

Email me! marryme.revjb@gmail.com

Like me on Facebook! www.facebook.com/marryme.jessicabadders

See my reviews! http://www.thumbtack.com/pa/delta/wedding-officiants/ordained-minister

*Preferred vendor at Pond View Farm! (www.pondviewfarm.com)

5 Reviews for Jessica Badders, Officiant

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing to work with

We used Jessica as our officiant and our day of coordinator. When I spoke to Jessica on the phone I liked how organized she was. She was very helpful answering questions before the big day, calling vendors before hand to ensure they knew when they were to arrive, and setting up all decor before the wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Briana · Married on 10/06/2018

Pond View Farm

Jessica was beyond great as officiating our wedding. She gave us just what we asked for! We facetimed as the wedding was out of town, and I immediately felt comfortable with her. She was stern enough to keep everyone in line at rehearsal but was so kind and flexible as well. She really tailored our ceremony to meet our needs and I was so happy she was there sharing the day!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/08/2017

Jessica was an amazing Officiant for my wedding on 10/8/2017! Prior to the wedding day she made me feel very comfortable and helped create the most memorable ceremony! I received so many compliments on the transcript of the ceremony. Also, it ended up raining and I was a little nervous and worried about how everything would turn out as the wedding was originally planned indoors. She did an awesome job helping with the rain plan and making sure everyone knew where they had to be.

Sent on 12/01/2017

• Moonloop Photography
    Moonloop Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica is fantastic and always extremely prepared. Pleasure to work with.

• Delta, 17314 See on map