Moonloop Photography

Wilmington, DE View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Moonloop Photography LLC is a photography company located in Wilmington, Delaware, that serves couples in the Dover, Wilmington, and Delaware/Maryland Beaches areas. Photographers Jim Coarse and Joe del Tufo bring unparalleled passion and more than 25 years of combined experience to every wedding they capture. Whether they’re photographing commercial products, real estate, or weddings, they believe there’s one secret ingredient that sets their photographs apart: magical realism. Jim and Joe help people see the beauty in the world around them through breathtaking photographs of reality.

This award-winning photography company offers couples a wide array of services with which to construct their perfect photography package. A second shooter, travel to multiple locations, and one event per day to ensure each of your precious moments are captured. Moonloop Photography LLC uses contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional photography styles, and provides high-resolution images in the following formats:

Digital files

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

• Natalie
    Natalie Married on 04/30/2022

Wouldn't have hired anyone else to capture our special day!

Jim and Justin photographed my sister's wedding in October of 2020, and when it came time to plan our own wedding, my husband and I didn't even think about hiring anyone else! They truly are talented, and will exceed your expectations. Our engagement session with Jim was at Longwood Gardens when masks were still required, and we didn't notice my husband had his mask hanging out of his pocket for a while. It was very obvious in photos, and Jim was able to completely photoshop it out as if it were never there. Flash forward a year and my husband has the worst tan line from the chinstrap of the helmet he wears at work - Jim worked his magic again and completely evened out his complexion. We opted not to hire a videographer for our wedding day, and we don't even regret it because Jim and Justin did an amazing job at capturing our whole wedding day. They get creative when their models aren't, and placed us in poses that they knew would turn out great - even for the whole bridal party. The boys especially had so much fun. Also - I was impressed when I had a wardrobe malfunction (my bustle broke as I was getting up for the father-daughter dance), and Jim saved the day with many safety pins. I continued to dance the rest of the night away. They also captured so many fun photos at the reception, which is typically just the same boring picture of everyone dancing. Our guests had a blast, Jim and Justin definitely encouraged a lot of silliness! They are pricey, but they are so worth every penny. These photographs will last a lifetime. Do yourself a favor and choose Moonloop!!!
  • George
    George K. Married on 08/07/2021

Stunning Photos, Wonderful Experience

Joe and Jim are fantastic! They brought a very unique and beautiful artistic vision to every shot. They did an amazing job of capturing the beauty of the day while making it look so effortless. They were also very accommodating when we decided to postpone our original 2020 reception to 2021 and still have a backyard ceremony in 2020, luckily now we have two sets of wedding photos from Moonloop! (In addition to beautiful engagement photos too!) I cannot recommend them enough.
  • Xiaona
    Xiaona S. Married on 06/06/2021

Artistic, flexible and stunning

I can't believe they had some of the pictures out already on the second day after wedding. They are such wonderful, stunning and creative work. Joe and Jim are just perfect photographers, not only by enjoying the work they showed to us , but also how nice and kind they approached us through out the day. And they made it stress free! I'm super satisfied and appreciate I could had both of them for my biggest day. I would definitely recommend Joe and Jim to everyone and they enjoy photo work with a lot of passion so everything turned out to be so great! I love all the pictures ! They are very important to us for lifetime.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Arreon & Thomas
    33 photos · 10/06/2018

Cornerstone Wedding Films Cornerstone Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

I love working with these photographers! Very experienced, cutting edge and unique.

ThunderKiss Entertainment ThunderKiss Entertainment Wedding DJs

These Photographers are unbelievably talented and some of the absolute best anywhere! I assure anyone that books them will NOT be disappointed! They are easy, fun, and professional and I reccomend them whenever I get an opportunity.

Wilmington, DE, 19810
484-748-0812
Location of (Moonloop Photography)

Moonloop Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Moonloop Photography include in the starting price?

Moonloop Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does Moonloop Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Moonloop Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Moonloop Photography offer?

Moonloop Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Moonloop Photography offer?

Moonloop Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning

What photography materials does Moonloop Photography offer for wedding events?

Moonloop Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Moonloop Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Moonloop Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding