35 Reviews for Moonloop Photography LLC

Liability Insurance (3)
One Event/Day (3)
Albums (1)
35 Moonloop Photography LLC Reviews

Joe and Jim are paragons of professionalism and class. I have never dealt with photographers of this skill level and dedication. From start to finish, photography sessions were seamlessly integrated into the day’s activities. Joe and Jim were early to everything and were more than prepared to execute what they needed to, then get us on to the next thing. Our pictures were absolutely incredible and we have gotten countless compliments from friends and family. I will go back to Joe and Jim for ANY professional pictures we need taken in the future. You will not regret going with Moonloop!!!!

Photos
Profile Picture David, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Your wedding is one of the best days of your life, but it comes and goes far too fast. The Moonloop team could not have done a better job of capturing the magic of our special day so that we could relive it for the rest of our lives. We received pictures from the day quickly - an initial teaser less than 24 hours after the wedding ended and the full set of pictures in only a few weeks. Their team guided us through the process knowledgeably and professionally, starting before the engagement shoot and leading through the day of our wedding. They showed the same type of vision and attention to detail while capturing posed pictures as they did when capturing candids. We've received endless compliments from our friends and family about the quality of photos. We could not recommend them highly enough!

Photo
Profile Picture Ryan, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jim and Joe are incredible to work with! Aside from their photos being amazing which goes without saying, they were just all around great to work with. We met with Moonloop and had an engagement photoshoot with them, after we spent the day with them and saw the pictures we knew that whatever the cost to hire them would be totally worth it. We knew instantly that we wanted both Jim and Joe and we knew that no matter what, we would make room in our budget to have them both. Day of, everything was great, they went above and beyond what they needed to do. They told us where to be exactly when, what to do, and they made everything stress free for us. Jim's enthusiasm about an idea he had for a picture was infectious and made it obvious he really wanted to be there and really loved taking photos and that it wasn't just another job for him. Joe's attention to detail although I didn't always understand it at the time made for the most amazing outcome. We are excited to have these special memories captured in a way that we will cherish for a lifetime. Both of these men clearly love what they do and they are very good at it.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files

You have no idea how much magic this man can create!! My sister in law and her sister used his services for their weddings and every photo (especially his unique formal photos) were amazing and we had to hire him for ours! Jim is not only an amazing photographer, he is friendly and so kind and makes you feel like you’ve known him forever. He is also extremely patient and understanding which is such a relief on a very stressful day! Also, when I had a crazy request (to have pics taken on a Softball field) he jumped into action and made the pic one of my absolute favorites! If you’re looking for unique, personalized, gorgeously captured day photos I suggest you hire Jim!

Photo for Moonloop Photography LLC Review - How cool is this!!
Photo for Moonloop Photography LLC Review - First dance magic
Photo for Moonloop Photography LLC Review - More then I could’ve imagined or asked for
Photo for Moonloop Photography LLC Review - I’m so in love with this!
Photo for Moonloop Photography LLC Review - First dance magic
Profile Picture Maureen, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Joe and Jim were lovely to work with and incredibly flexible throughout the day. We started at Longwood Gardens and they knew where to take all the best shots. The bridal party were running late and they still got all the shots we wanted done. They knew how to move the family photos along smoothly and quickly, the action shots were perfect and the posed shots were really sweet. They even stayed a little late to get the last posed shots outside in the dark with really cool lighting. Loved working with them and we hope to get to work with them in the future.

Profile Picture Kyle, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jim and his assistant Leanne were fabulous! They took some really great candid shots that I would have never thought would turn out so beautifully! They are true artists who captured our special wedding day perfectly! And they were very pleasant and easy to work with! I highly recommend Mooloop Photography to anyone looking for the best photographer for their wedding!

Profile Picture Charlene, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If we had the opportunity to rate Moonloop Photography and Jim Coarse 10 stars, we would! His work is breathtaking, and he honored every single photograph we requested -- from romantic, intimate poses, to funny/silly shots, he obliged. We partnered with Jim on both our engagement shots (which were STUNNING), and because he did such an incredible job, we could only hope that he would say "Yes!" when we asked him to be our wedding photographer. The day would not have been the dream that it was if it were not for Jim Coarse. He has an unbridled passion for photography, and at stopping at no end to get the most fabulous pictures. On our particular day, he went so above-and-beyond for us, that we could only thank our lucky stars that he chose us to work with for so many hours.

After searching far and wide for the best photographer, and reviewing hundreds of other businesses and advertisements, we are confident that not only did we choose the right photographer, but the perfect photographer. We promise you will not be disappointed -- the quality cannot be beaten, and Moonloop Photography's pricing crafts amazing packages to fit everyone's needs.

Thank you Moonloop Photography and Jim Coarse for playing such integral roles in making our engagement pictures and wedding day photographs better than we ever could have anticipated.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Joe shot our wedding in the pouring rain and I wouldn't take the weather back for the world because of how amazing the pictures turned out! Friends of friends will come up to me and say my wedding picture is saved to their phone because they have to show everyone they know! Our 7 year old daughter still talks fondly of "joe our wedding photographer". I really can't say enough about his professionalism, creativity, and just overall calm demeanor. I would absolutely 1 million percent recommend joe and moonloop photography to any couple looking for magazine quality pictures at an affordable rate....and pray for rain! ;)

Profile Picture Larkin, 6/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jim was amazing! We didnt have to check on him amd his assistant or make sure they were on schedule. We got all of the shots we requested and he took so many amazing pictures with what he knew would be great shots. Our venue was loch nairn in Avondale Pa and although he knew the venue quite well he still took unique, original, and amazing photos.

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Had a blast on my wedding day!! My photographer was awesome to work with!! My pictures came out amazing and I got to see them so soon after the wedding!! I would highly recommend using MoonLoop if you want beautiful photos and an awesome experience:)

Profile Picture Emily, 6/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about Moonloop— Jim listened to our vision and went above and beyond to give us what we wanted. He was the definition of professional and delivered beautiful/unique pictures. Our family and friends are still raving about our pictures and we will cherish them forever.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joe and Jim are so wonderful to work with and true masters of their craft. We are beyond happy with our wedding photos. when we look through our pictures, it is clear that our wedding day was captured by true artists.

Profile Picture Becca, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We worked with Jim for our wedding this past April and everything was perfect. Our pictures turned out absolutely amazing and he was such a pleasure to work with. The price was also great compared to other places, and the quality of the photos. Jim and his assistant were down to earth and personable,which made everything very easy.
I would highly suggest using Moonloop for your wedding!

Profile Picture Rachael, 4/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so glad we chose Moonloop Photography for our wedding! They did an amazing job, and we absolutely loved the creativity they brought to our pictures. They turned out great!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Jim and Team. They did an amazing job capturing all aspects of our wedding day and we greatly appreciated how flexible they were throughout the wedding planning process and day. We highly recommend selecting Moonloop Photography as your wedding photographer. You will not be disappointed with the quality of the photos and service provided.

Profile Picture User5134694, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning

Jim and Joe were awesome! Jim shot our engagement photos and we loved them so much that we booked Moonloop Photography for our NJ wedding. They traveled all the way from PA to shoot our wedding photos, cannot say enough about these two, they were awesome!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Toning, Digital Files, Prints

Jim and Steph were were on time, professional and courteous. Communication was excellent throughout the process - in spite of our scatter-brainedness. But getting to the most important part - the pictures were fantastic! They didn't miss a moment, and made sure we had some photos to share with family who couldn't attend emailed to us before we woke up the next day. I'm pretty sure Bally Spring Inn still has our pic as their main photo on fb nearly a year later! We couldn't be happier with our choice of Moonloop Photography!!!

Profile Picture Joshua, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jim was so engaging and fun to work with! We were in constant communication before the wedding and he really valued our input and suggestions for the process. We received our photos soon after the wedding and even got several beautiful previews that night. We highly recommend Jim (and his team) for anyone looking for a relaxed, professional, and personable photographer!

Profile Picture Sam, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Book Moonloop NOW for your wedding photos! Joe del Tufo is peerless in his art, and a marvelous guy to work with on any photo shoot. Our wedding photos are breathtakingly beautiful. It poured rain during my ceremony and reception and he managed to make magic out of the weather and the occasion with every shot. Moonloop was our first call when we set our date because, as my now-husband said, "We want photos, we call Joe, because he is simply THE BEST." I've also worked with Jim on other events and he's pretty damn fantastic as well! If you are still reading, good. Now stop and BOOK THESE GUYS IMMEDIATELY!

Profile Picture Kerry Kristine, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning

Jim from Moonloop photographed our engagement shoot at Longwood Gardens. He worked with our request for longer wedding shooting. When our wedding didn't work out, he was the easiest vendor to deal with in terms of refund policies and not owing additional money to. Amazing hand crafted work

Profile Picture Jimmy , 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If I could give Jim more than 5 stars, I absolutely would! He was wonderful to work with from start to finish. When we met him for the engagement session I knew he was perfect for the job! He took the time to get to know my now husband and I, and our likes, dislikes, and even crazy family dynamics. He made sure to understand our vision of what we wanted for our wedding day. He displayed flexibility, professionalism, and helped me make sure all the details were planned out well. We didn't have a wedding planner, so the day before the wedding, I was freaking out about the schedule and last minute things (brides, you will understand what I mean as your big day fast approaches). Jim swooped in to save the day, buy calling me and emailing me a rundown of the schedule that he shared with the DJ and venue staff to sure everyone was on the same page. Jim and his company was 100% worth every penny and now we have beautiful wedding photos to remember our special day forever, all thanks to him! If you book with him I know you will not be disappointed!!!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 9/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jim and Joe were phenomenal. Our photographs are everything that I wanted, and even more than I could have hoped for. Not only that, but Jim and Joe were easy and fun to work with prior to our wedding, during, and after. They were also great to spend time with the day of our wedding, which was important, because they're there the whole time! I would highly recommend them as photographers, and can't wait to have an excuse to use them again.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ive known both these photographers for a number of years and I can honestly say that given the choice to have them photograph my wedding, I would pick them all over again. The quality of work and attention to detail at an affordable rate is matched by no one else in the area.

Profile Picture User6983142, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This review is much overdue as we used Jim Coarse Photography (who has now joined with another photographer to create Moonloop Photography) to photograph our wedding on August 1, 2015. I felt compelled to write a review because my husband and I couldn’t have been happier with Jim Coarse Photography. When planning for our wedding, we searched for a photographer who offered quality photographs for a reasonable price, and Jim gave us just that. He was so easy to work with and very professional right from the start. He met with us in person months before the wedding to show us his work and the packages he offered. After booking with Jim Coarse Photography, Jim responded quickly to all of my questions and was often the one to contact us to give us reminders about engagement photos, wedding timelines, etc. He even asked me to add him to my wedding “Pinterest” page so he could get a good idea of the kind of wedding pictures I preferred. I was even able to text message Jim some pictures that I especially wanted on the day of my wedding. He certainly did his research because on the day of the wedding, he ensured that he took the pictures I wanted. Additionally, Jim was prepared and on time to all of our photo shoots, including the wedding day. He came with an assistant on this day who was equally professional and seemed to truly want to capture the best pictures for our wedding. They were unobtrusive throughout the day, yet they were readily available to make any suggestions and take any requests that we had. Within hours/days of all of our shoots, Jim started sending us some of the edited pictures; it was really great seeing a sample of the photos so quickly! After the wedding, we received a beautiful photography package that included both CDs and a flash drive with all of our pictures in addition to a few prints that we just love. In the end, my husband and I are so glad we decided to go with Jim Coarse Photography to capture the most special day of our lives.

Profile Picture User7047095, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the most amazing experience from start to finish! The passion and experience is unbelievable. We will always have the memories from our wedding day, but being able to almost relive each moment through our photos is priceless. We felt s

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/25/15, 1 Review