Jess Palatucci Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,200 Most Popular Price

Jess Palatucci Photography is a wedding photographer capturing magical wedding pictures in Philadelphia, PA. An experienced photographer, she has a passion for documenting romance and a love of travel. You can work with Jess to tell your tale and convey the happiness you share with your friends and family on your big day.

Jess Palatucci Photography creates images with a bright, nostalgic style that are fairytale in tone. She will capture the smile on your face as you say “I do” and the proud tears of those looking on. You can work with her to create images that are true to your wedding day experience and full of personality.

If you are celebrating abroad, Jess Palatucci Photography is a great choice. She has captured destination wedding magic everywhere from the romantic streets of Paris to estate celebrations in her hometown Philadelphia. Jess brings an experienced second photographer with her to ensure your big day’s every moment is preserved. Each of her wedding packages includes a complimentary engagement or boudoir shoot.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Katie C. Married on 06/05/2022

Amazing!!!

Jess is absolutely amazing!! She made our day go so smoothly and the photos she took are absolutely stunning!!! I am not a photogenic person at all and Jess captured the most beautiful moments in a photo!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra C. Married on 05/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

JPP is the PERFECT Photographer for your Wedding!

Where to begin. Having lived in London for 8 years but originally from CT - planning our wedding in New York was a challenge. It was even more so because I chose to do all the planning and decorating (building faux flower arrangements) myself. And originally, I had chosen a photo mill type company to photograph our wedding because it was cheap and seemed easy. But after 1 failed photoshoot and a second where the photographer never showed up - we cancelled with that company and were totally refunded by some miracle. And that experience (who knew) was the best thing that could have ever happened - because if it hadn’t, I never would have found Jess or worked with JPP!

From the first call I had with Jess on FaceTime Audio - I immediately felt at ease. As crazy as I was feeling managing all wedding planning from London and fretting about family dynamics talking her ear off like a lunatic, she reassured me that I was no bridezilla. She was a dog lover too, had on her site that she was a family wrangling expert and I soon discovered she could make me feel calm - not to mention her eye for taking the most gorgeous photos... and that was it! I was sold.

And since signing with her, I felt like no matter what happened - it would be okay. And my God was it.

Jess' initial questionnaire covered everything. And when we reviewed it together over FaceTime, my husband and I could both tell how on top of everything she was. This wasn’t her first rodeo and it showed.
    - She customized her package removing the engagement session and adding in a second shooter / additional hour to meet our budget.
    - She responded to my every e-mail ask / potential photo requests - and she committed them to memory like an elephant reminding me NIGHT OF whether I still wanted a particular shot.
    - She traveled to Rye, NY from Pennsylvania where she's based for us in a day.
    - She captured all the sentimental shots I wanted during our mass - through family portraits and the rest of the evening… even pausing HER dinner to help me make my impromptu second dress entrance (!),
    - She arrived on time and kept to schedule, working with her second shooter who was with my husband on the day to ensure there were no accidental run ins at the hotel
    - She MORE THAN DELIVERED. While we haven't received the complete gallery as yet (only 1 week out from our big day!) we have seen all 150+ preview photos and my mom and I both spent yesterday morning going through them and crying at every, single, one. We will forever have the most beautiful photos of our special day to look at and relive over and over again because of her.

So I can’t thank or recommend JPP enough for everything she and second shooter Rachel did last Thursday to make us both look and feel like a million dollars. We are so appreciative of all their time and effort and would book her to document our wedding or any other life events a hundred times over. So don't hesitate. Just BOOK.

And if you don't believe me - that's fine. You don't know me from Adam. But then look at the pictures... these are just the previews so her talent speaks for itself!
    Jillian M. Married on 11/06/2021

We Love Jess!!

Jess was amazing to work with and made the planning process so easy for us. She was very responsive, incredibly kind, and made us feel so comfortable leading up to and on the big day. We are SO happy with our photos and would absolutely work with her again. To anyone planning their wedding, we highly recommend Jess!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jess
Jess
Owner / Lead Photographer

Hi! I'm Jess! I have been photographing weddings for about 5 years now and it is absolutely my true passion. I love traveling the world and shooting film in my free time, along with enjoying time at home with my 3 year old husky, Miska! I cannot wait to get to know you and your partner more throughout this process and have a BLAST on your wedding day with you!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Philadelphia, PA, 19403
Location of (Jess Palatucci Photography)

Jess Palatucci Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jess Palatucci Photography include in the starting price?

Jess Palatucci Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jess Palatucci Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jess Palatucci Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jess Palatucci Photography offer?

Jess Palatucci Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jess Palatucci Photography offer?

Jess Palatucci Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jess Palatucci Photography offer for wedding events?

Jess Palatucci Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jess Palatucci Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jess Palatucci Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding